Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Britney Spears’ ex Kevin Federline wants more child support

Would Jamie really support giving up the conservatorship just to screw Kevin out of more money? Doesn't make sense to me. What has changed in Britney's mental state that she can suddenly handle her own affairs? Based on how long the conservatorship has been in place, I'd have to guess nothing.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yes, I think he would. Plus, Jamie Spears isn't the only person involved in the conservatorship as it stands (from my understanding). But...if Britters is no longer under legal conservatorship, who's to say she wouldn't still be open to her dad keeping on managing things for her? Ending the conservatorship does not mean that dad no longer plays a part in things unless Britters decides it. In fact, he might even be able to have more of a say because the court representative will no longer be present. I'm sure he will keep on being the one behind a lot of her decisions. She's not exactly in teenage rebellion mode like she was in her 20s when she went off the rails. She definitely has a greater chance of getting custody of the boys, which will likely put and end to this child support situation with Kevin.

I think it's always rubbed the family the wrong way that she ran off with a "scum" like Kevin (because that's what we all thought he was back then, with a pregnant girlfriend and a young child already who he chucked for Britters) and they had no say in the matter. The most they could do was hope for the best when it happened because she was an adult in charge of herself and they'd already made that power play with paying her first ex off and forcing an annulment on her. I think they blame Kevin for a lot of things. And they definitely resent him getting any kind of financial support from Britney because that's what they think every guy wants when they hook up with her (and they are probably not wrong). But...he's the one who has stepped up and been quietly raising these kids and turned out to be a decent person.

Maybe if their greedy asses had made her stay in school (at least through high school) and become a more well rounded person instead of trying to squeeze every penny out of her they could get by having her perform like a circus monkey from childhood she might have been able to meet and attract a man who was fine on his own financially and wasn't looking at her with dollar signs in his eyes.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Even if she got control of her fortune, that's going to have no effect on Kevin's ability (or non ability) to get more CS money.
    fgg and mostroop like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Probably not by itself. But if she managed to wrangle getting joint custody (and she and her family have more money to spend on lawyers) of the boys that could certainly help in her (Jamie's) quest not to pay Kevin an extra nickel. And possibly even less than she's paying now.

Britters and this family are way bigger entitlement whores than Kevin Federline ever thought about being. They were fine with him having the responsibility of being a stable parent for the last ten years when Britters was "unfit". I cannot imagine these boys even now are getting the same kind of stability when they are with Britters. Though no doubt she has the money to be able to buy it for them to a certain extent. And probably be the "fun" parent who takes them places and buys them things their dad cannot afford to do.

None of the responsibility but reaping all of the benefits. That is exactly how I see Britters and especially how I see the Spears family.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I still believe that there is a deep, dark secret they're hiding about Britney ... either medical and mental health.
    rollo, Mrs P, Daphodil and 2 others like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

In a 2016 interview with The New York Times, Spears' ex-boyfriend David Lucado defended the singer and said she does not need to be under the conservatorship at this point in her life.
    He said, "...If anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life.”

This ex (one of an endless line) sounds like a prize dummy. Since when was motherhood based on "interaction" with kids?
    Nevan likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I recently saw his vegas pics from his birthday. He looks gross. Drugs or he doesn't GAF about his appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I still believe that there is a deep, dark secret they're hiding about Britney ... either medical and mental health.
    If I had to guess, I'd say forced to fuck a music mogul or other big wig when she was still a teenager. And barely a shitty Louisiana elementary and middle school education.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say forced to fuck a music mogul or other big wig when she was still a teenager. And barely a shitty Louisiana elementary and middle school education.
    That's really sad & disturbing, yet completely within the realm of possibility. That kind of shit will fuck you up for life, with or without an education.
    MsDark, redcat and d2791 like this.

I was surprised (or maybe I shouldn't be) that on one of TMZ's ridiculous reader polls, something like 85 percent agreed that KFed is a greedy asshole.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I recently saw his vegas pics from his birthday. He looks gross. Drugs or he doesn't GAF about his appearance.
    I looked it up. Did you see his the cake with his face on money? Then some guy was behind him holding up a huge fake credit card.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The more she's making, the more she is able to splash out on her sons. If the kids go to her lavish house and they've got all these great new expensive things to play with, then go back to their dad's to a much lower living standard, they're not going to want to go home. Her father is basically saying "sure she's making a shitload more money, but she wants to be the one to spend it on her kids".

Rich kid problems. I don't know why I give a shit, but I always find myself defending the gold-diggers. A parent who lives a certain lifestyle but doesn't want to support their child (and the child's other parent/siblings) having the same lifestyle, should never have had children.
    I thought this was written into the formulae when the support was calculated?

If he has full custody (& therefore can’t work when they are young or can only work part time while school age) looking after the kids impacts on his ability to provide for his family.... but I am thinking the older kids not the trudie he has with the professional volleyball player.

he needs to stop doing the dope and get out training with his wife and dancing again.
    Free Charmed.

I just saw the K Fed episode of CSI last night, so he should be getting some money for that.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

That was forever ago. Would he still be getting paid from it?

Depends on his contract?
    Free Charmed.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information