Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree728Likes

Thread: Britney Spears’ ex Kevin Federline wants more child support

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    They can bad-mouth him from now til the end of time, he's still the kids' dad and still has custody.

I think this makes them look like the petty, cheap, greedy fuckers I've always suspected them to be.
    I agree with everything you've been saying. Britney makes tens of millions of dollars (if not hundreds of millions). What better thing to spend your money on, than your own kids?! (I can't quite word that right.) They are her own children that she chose to bring into this world, and they deserve their fair portion of the money that their mother earns. And due to circumstances, that just happens to mean that their portion of the money goes to their father Kevin, because he is the one with 100% sole custody of them.

I agree Jamie Spears is really looking like a greedy asshole.

I don't know how it works in Cali, but in Jersey, child support has a strict calculator that takes into consideration both parent's salaries and what the custody order is. If one parent isn't working, they get an imputed income. So in Jersey, the fact that she was making exponentially more money yearly would pretty much guarantee that he'd get a nice bump in child support.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    There is zero evidence that Britney's dad has dipped into her money inappropriately. His role is monitored by the courts and so far, not one whiff of impropriety. I just felt the need to defend him because seriously, he has taken care of her and her shit and no parent wants to be wiping the ass of their grown children for all of eternity. I'm not going to pretend I know what is best for his daughter and given the scrutiny they have all been under, I assume he is doing right by her.

Having said that, if K fed needs more bank and she has increased net worth, then so be it. She can afford it and the kids deserve it.

The leaks to the rags are probably just a negotiation tactic. He'll get a raise.
    I don't think Jamie has done anything inappropriate either, and will give him the benefit of the doubt that it's about being honorable, and not because he's being watched like a hawk by the conservator court.

I also don't think the court would allow Kevin to rob Britney blind. If what I've read is correct, he hasn't had an increase in child support in 10 years. Honestly, if I were him, I'd say fine, you don't want to increase my support, and want me to get a steady job, then fine, I won't be available to drop everything and give you visitation at your convenience. Take your pick.

Yeah, the situation may be beneficial to Kevin and his "other" family, but if he's at their beck and call, he's more Britney's employee than a co-parent. On paper, he has full custody and it seems to me he hasn't pushed that position.
    Kittylady and lindsaywhit like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Kevin Federline is so trifling and tacky. He can’t get a real job?
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

The courts have only been involved in Britters' finances since she went off the rails. She's been a work horse for the Spears clan since she was a teenager. Trust me this bunch set themselves up long before she was out of their control.
    Kittylady and sprynkles like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I don't know how it works in Cali, but in Jersey, child support has a strict calculator that takes into consideration both parent's salaries and what the custody order is. If one parent isn't working, they get an imputed income. So in Jersey, the fact that she was making exponentially more money yearly would pretty much guarantee that he'd get a nice bump in child support.
    in cali, child support is also dictated by a formula. but i think the terms are different for the very rich since then it is usually negotiated by attorneys.

Default BRITNEY SPEARS Dad Wants K-Fed's Tax Returns 'CAUSE HE THINKS KEV'S A FREELOADER

Britney Spears' dad is calling Kevin Federline's bluff that he needs more child support to care for the 2 kids he had with the singer ... we've learned Jamie Spears will demand to see Kevin's 2017 tax return to see if he's working for a living or sponging off her.

We've learned K-Fed's lawyer sent Jamie Spears a letter Tuesday demanding her 2017 tax return. Kevin will be getting the exact same letter in the next day or so.

We're told Jamie Spears ain't budging ... he won't agree to pay Kevin a cent over the $20,000 a month he's been getting until Kevin gives him a full accounting on how the money is being spent. Jamie believes Kevin is misusing some of the $20k by spending it on his 4 other children from different women.

So far K-Fed and his lawyer haven't provided such an accounting, although they have demanded more child support. Jamie's position -- the kids needs haven't changed, so the only issue is whether $20k a month cuts it.

We're told Jamie wants to make sure the kids are getting what they need from both Kevin and Britney, and if a judge ultimately says she should pay more, he'll be down with it. But he wants to control the purse strings to make sure Kevin isn't squandering the cash on matters unrelated to Sean and Jayden.
    http://Britney Spears' Dad Wants Kev...ader | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

What does he expect? Even before Britters met him, he had a child and another one on the way, maybe stepchildren too. I can't remember. I am sure they are all squandering cash but there's plenty of it. Or is Britters going to put be out to pasture? I doubt it.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Tax returns are standard for CS in WA. This is not a news story.
    Unless they have some sort of special agreement, Jamie has no right to ask what he spends it on.

Which he will immediately get school on since lawyers are involved. He'll be pissy about it, but ultimately a settlement will be reached. If the Spears family didn't have rocks for brains they'd know these stories just make them look bad. But maybe any attention is better than none.
    Kittylady and Sassiness like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think they calculated with this story that everybody still loves 20 year old Britney and would be outraged.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I'm with Britney on this one. Yes, she should pay more if she is making more, but I can't imagine someone showing up with their hand out every time I got a raise. I read somewhere else that Kevin is getting $20k/month per child, so that's $40k/month. Is anyone certain which amount is correct?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This is the first I've heard of any changes or increase being asked for, despite the fact that it's been several years since her income stabilized/increased. So I don't know if he'd exactly meet the description as someone who's been hounding her.
    faithanne and Sassiness like this.

Just saw this when I was looking for Mueller articles, wasn't sure if it should be here or not.

Britney Spears' father reportedly looking to end the star's longtime conservatorship

By Morgan M. Evans | Fox News

Britney Spears may be close to being in charge of her money

Top Talkers: Britney's dad and lawyer have been handling her finances since 2008, following her breakdown and divorce from Kevin Federline.

Britney Spears' father, Jamie Spears, may be looking to end his daughter's conservatorship that was court-ordered after her infamous 2007 meltdown.
    According to Us Weekly, the singer's father is considering ending the ordered guidance that his pop star daughter was placed under in 2008, following her breakdown and divorce from Kevin Federline.
    “Jamie is actively consulting with Britney’s medical team to determine if the conservatorship of Britney as the person should finally come to an end,” an insider told Us Weekly. “It’s just a question of timing as she is about to begin the tour, so the thinking is to do it at the conclusion.”

The court-ordered guidance prevents the mother of two from making any personal or financial decisions without the approval of her father and lawyer. It was put into place after the singer dramatically shaved her head and had a meltdown - reportedly due to substance abuse - that was captured by paparazzi.
    In a 2016 interview with The New York Times, Spears' ex-boyfriend David Lucado defended the singer and said she does not need to be under the conservatorship at this point in her life.
    He said, "...If anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life.”

(Reuters)

Meanwhile, the star is in the middle of a child support battle with her ex-husband Federline.
    The former backup dancer has asked Britney to increase her child support contributions. He reportedly flat-out rejected the amount that Spears and her lawyers recently offered.
    Federline's request for more child support comes after Billboard reported that the singer raked in $137 million dollars from her Las Vegas "Pieces of Me" show residency. She is set to begin a world tour in July.
    You can find Morgan M. Evans on Twitter @themizfactor.

There's a few pics at the link below that aren't showing up for me. Sorry, mods if this comes out wacky ... I've been having issues posting anything but text for a long time.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/27/britney-spears-father-reportedly-looking-to-end-stars-longtime-conservatorship.html

"No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

If this is true I refuse to believe it's for any reason that doesn't ultimately benefit him greater. Or maybe the determination that this will help keep the father and custodial parent of his grandchildren from getting a single penny more than he already has been. I'm sure this would pave the way for trying to get Britters joint custody of those boys, which would be a disaster for the boys. But it would probably have an impact on the money situation.

But this is all about the money. I guarantee it.
    Kittylady and Novice like this.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information