Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree715Likes

Thread: Britney Spearsí ex Kevin Federline wants more child support

Where I live, it's a percentage of the "breadwinners" earnings. It had nothing to do with the income of the parent who has custody.

fgg

^how is that fair at all?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Yeah, he looked like a crap choice when they first got together. Britney was so in lurve he may not have even had to sign a NDA. Then they had two kids in rapid succession, Federline ran around 'following his bliss,' Britney went off the rails, lost custody and... what the heck? K-Fed is a stable, good, dad who remains respectful to Britney even as he shields their children from her? I'll freely admit, I did not see that coming.
    It's nice to be surprised sometimes.

Agree with others - considering what Britters has been earning lately, and the fact that K Fed has kept his trap shut about whatever drug and MH shenanigans occurred during their marriage (or after it), and he's taken good care of the kids... this isn't dirt. This is just standard, normal adjustment of a child support arrangement. Nothing to see here, moving along...

As for Britney... I dunno. She seems to be stable now, and seems to enjoy performing. Maybe it's for the best, even though it's clearly her famiily pimping her out to keep the cash coming in. It can't be totally exploitative with the court and conservator looking in so often, but it gives me a very peculiar feeling. As for her diagnosis - I don't think bipolar is the full picture. The conservatorship sounds far more like brain injury or cognitive impairment. I don't think that she's considered too 'crazy' to look after herself, but that she's considered incapable of being able to do so. Maybe she fried her brains with drugs, maybe she was cognitively impaired before that... but I get a hell of a lot more of an acquired brain injury vibe from Britney's conservatorship than I do psychiatric illness. And it would certainly explain why she's not considered fit to be with her kids without supervision (although I've had plenty of clients whose mental health and drug issues also make them totally unsuitable to be unsupervised with their kids, so maybe not!)
    rollo and effie2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I agree with that msdark but to make it sound like he feels like he should be rewarded because he allowed her to see her kids kind of pisses me off.
    But that could be the spears or speaking...
    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    how do they have 50/50 time when she's in Vegas?
    flight time is around 1 hour (I looked at Calabasas to Vegas and it’s 1:10).
    I *drive* for longer than that....
    Free Charmed.

They don't have 50/50 time. Her show takes priority.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

If she doesn't do the show, no one gets paid so I'm betting even if she wants time off to spend with her boys she is highly encouraged, by everyone, to keep working.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I think Britters just has a low IQ...not mentally retarded low, but more Gump like. The drugs probably didn't help either. Low but functional with support and the right environment. Plus, I blame her parents because they never gave her the tools to be a responsible adult, just kept her working to keep the gravy train rolling. They should have known she'd rebel at some point and want her own life and then they wouldn't have a say in what she did anymore (without something bad happening, which it did).

Britters family is very sketchy and seem threatened by any outsider making inroads into becoming involved with Britney. Not so much now, because they once again control her.

That's why looking back on everything I think she got extremely lucky with Kevin.
    Beeyotch, Sassiness and sputnik like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think that her working, especially in one set venue, is probably the best for her. I think she needs routine in her life to keep her from going off the rails. I think the stability of having a routine is important for most people, but especially someone who doesn't make good choices when they have too much time on their hands.
    dallison, MsDark and Beeyotch like this.

Default Britney spears k-fed's making a shameless money grab

Britney Spears' dad, Jamie, is super upset at Kevin Federline, who called him pleading for more child support when, in fact, all he wants is to jump on her gravy train.

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ, last Friday K-Fed called Jamie and said he was in a financial bind and wanted to talk about raising his child support. TMZ broke the story K-Fed has been pulling in $20k a month for child support for years, but he now says it's not enough.

We're told Jamie was suspicious and asked Kevin where the $20k was going, but Kevin hedged.
    Our sources say, last week, Jamie got a letter from Kevin's lawyer, asking him if they could sit down and talk. They did indeed have a talk, and we're told the lawyer explained now that 12-year-old Sean and 11-year-old Jayden have gotten older, Kevin needed more than $20k.

We're told Jamie pressed again, asking what the kids needed that they weren't getting. We're told Kevin's lawyer wouldn't answer, but said his client needed the means to take care of the 2 kids at Britney's level. Jamie fired back ... Britney's taking care of the kids the way she always did -- nothing's changed.

Our sources say the lawyer repeatedly talked about Britney's recent successes -- particularly her sold-out Vegas shows -- saying she was making a lot more money. We're told Jamie kept pushing back, saying Britney's success has nothing to do with the needs of the children, and his daughter wasn't responsible for taking care of Kevin and his other families.

Britney has paid Kevin a fortune in various forms of support over the years. When they divorced in 2007, she cut him a check for $1.3 million and he got spousal support for several years and continues to get child support.

We're told Kevin and his lawyer never named a figure and never gave a single example of the children's unmet needs.
    Britney Spears, Kevin Federline is Making Child Support Money Grab | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Well I don't know who "a source" is but I would not be shocked if this is entirely her dad who's "upset" and trying to make a public stink to make Kevin look like a moocher (which is ironic coming from a middle-aged man who to this day owes what he has to pimping out and living off his daughter). Kevin does not have to account for every penny he spends to this greedy jackass. Hopefully he'll let the lawyers handle it.

Jamie maybe your daughter should have stayed in her marriage then, eh? Oh wait, then your cut would probably be less, so suck it up and deal, jackass. I'd like to see an accounting of what happens to Britters' money as controlled by daddy and the other executor, if anything. Maybe there's more to this than meets the eye and he doesn't want lawyers that aren't employed by them poking their noses around. They're definitely getting to play around with way more than 20k a month.
    Kittylady, rollo, dallison and 3 others like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

They just had two cheetos together, right? All his other kids are from two different baby mamas. $20k a month? I'm not a kid fan, but hell, that'd be tempting. I know of someone trying to argue he should be able to claim his girlfriend as a dependent for loans. Wish I could claim my ferrets as dependents for taxes.

Our sources say the lawyer repeatedly talked about Britney's recent successes -- particularly her sold-out Vegas shows -- saying she was making a lot more money. We're told Jamie kept pushing back, saying Britney's success has nothing to do with the needs of the children, and his daughter wasn't responsible for taking care of Kevin and his other families.
    The more she's making, the more she is able to splash out on her sons. If the kids go to her lavish house and they've got all these great new expensive things to play with, then go back to their dad's to a much lower living standard, they're not going to want to go home. Her father is basically saying "sure she's making a shitload more money, but she wants to be the one to spend it on her kids".

Rich kid problems. I don't know why I give a shit, but I always find myself defending the gold-diggers. A parent who lives a certain lifestyle but doesn't want to support their child (and the child's other parent/siblings) having the same lifestyle, should never have had children.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

They can bad-mouth him from now til the end of time, he's still the kids' dad and still has custody.

I think this makes them look like the petty, cheap, greedy fuckers I've always suspected them to be.

There is zero evidence that Britney's dad has dipped into her money inappropriately. His role is monitored by the courts and so far, not one whiff of impropriety. I just felt the need to defend him because seriously, he has taken care of her and her shit and no parent wants to be wiping the ass of their grown children for all of eternity. I'm not going to pretend I know what is best for his daughter and given the scrutiny they have all been under, I assume he is doing right by her.

Having said that, if K fed needs more bank and she has increased net worth, then so be it. She can afford it and the kids deserve it.

The leaks to the rags are probably just a negotiation tactic. He'll get a raise.
    czb, dksnj, greysfang and 2 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Slightly off topic, but I saw some photos of the 'Hot Felon' shopping for engagement rings on the daily fail for the Top Shop heireiss he left his wife for. He's put on some weight and looking like K-Fed after he got the kitty's milk.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information