Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree728Likes

Thread: Britney Spearsí ex Kevin Federline wants more child support

OCD

This is a really strange situation. I’m weighing in here as a bipolar person.

It’s interesting to me that in the eyes of the court she’s too fucked up to be a full time parent, but not too fucked up to hold down a strenuous full time job that technically would be exactly the type of job that would be a no-no for someone with (I have never heard anyone say for sure what is wrong with her) bipolar disorder. Bipolar people need calm, low stress, and there are certain triggers you should avoid- the night life being one of them.

So she’s batshit, but can perform like a marine and do her job if she’s got her conservator watching over her? That’s just really weird in and of itself. I know of no drugs or combination of treatments that allow a person with a major mental illness to function as highly as she does and not experience any ill effects. The stress and sheer pace of her life are definitely enough to trigger an episode eventually and the types of drugs one has to take to keep bipolar disorder on an even keel aren’t known for being energizing, quite the opposite. They make you obese and sleepy AF all the time. And you still have symptoms.

I’d like to know what she’s smoking because I would love to be that high functioning. Sure, we don’t see behind the scenes and it could be like a Michael Jackson level shit show on the inside, but she does sure seem to be doing more than ok.

As far as Kevin goes, he definitely deserves a raise. She’s essentially ditched her kids to focus on her career, under the guise of “too nuts to be a good mom”. Men do it everyday, so it’s not like its unusual, but she makes a shit ton of money and the guy being an actual parent should get paid for it well.

^very sorry for your struggles.

So many people make bank off of her and she's clearly never had to be the grown up in the room, it does make you wonder what the full story is.
    holly, Bombshell, Daphodil and 4 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

OCD, I agree it's weird af and it's never been made public what her condition(s) are, although we know they're severe enough to have kept her under conservatorship for 10 years, and probably forever. The impression is that "oh we need to keep Brit busy and in her wheelhouse because it's all she knows, and if left to her own devices who knows what she might do" so they just wind her up and set her on stage to go through that same routine over and over, for her own good of course. If it weren't for the fact that all of this is being overseen by a judge and conservator court, you'd think she was being severely exploited by her family and those after her money.

Seems to me she's really like a child, playing mommy, but not really because even her visitation is supervised and she has no say about their care or upbringing. And they also let her play at having grown up boyfriends who are bought and paid for to play their parts and keep her happy. But if it gets to the point where she is thinking about marriage or more kids, they have to break up and find her someone new.

It's like one big Truman show where everyone is in on the joke except her.
    OCD, rollo, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Odd man out here. I don't know what endorsements she has besides her "award winning" perfumes that may be considered "work days". According to Wikipedia... she only did 50ish shows per year. From 2013-2017 she performed a whopping 248 shows over 1,460 days/4yrs. She can fly back and forth from Vegas to LA in a few hours to be back with her kids after every show. I don't see her job any different than all the business travelers I see when I am at the airport leaving on their "work trips". I think the Vegas gig is way better than world tours. That would be a tough gig as a parent.

Who knows what reasons she has a conservatorship for, but I think she sees her kids a lot. Was her parenting plan public? There seem to be a lot of posts on here about what she can/can't do or what her visitation is like.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just talking shit. It's not like I KNOW anything.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

OCD

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Odd man out here. I don't know what endorsements she has besides her "award winning" perfumes that may be considered "work days". According to Wikipedia... she only did 50ish shows per year. From 2013-2017 she performed a whopping 248 shows over 1,460 days/4yrs. She can fly back and forth from Vegas to LA in a few hours to be back with her kids after every show. I don't see her job any different than all the business travelers I see when I am at the airport leaving on their "work trips". I think the Vegas gig is way better than world tours. That would be a tough gig as a parent.

Who knows what reasons she has a conservatorship for, but I think she sees her kids a lot. Was her parenting plan public? There seem to be a lot of posts on here about what she can/can't do or what her visitation is like.
    Good point about her work, She does have a rigorous training schedule and I’m sure her beauty treatment regimen takes up a hefty chunk of time, left to her own devices we’ve seen how she prefers to keep herself.

Im not so sure she sees her kids a lot. If she flies to them frequently, you’d think we would see more pap shots, but maybe she’s old news. I just don’t get the vibe that she’s super interested in her kids in a mom kind of way. She always seems like she’s their sister in pics and video I’ve seen. No car seats, kids handling lighters and cigarettes, Britney wandering around topless throwing tantrums.... She just doesn’t strike me as maternal.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Would you feel the same if it was a gender reversal?
    If his dumb ass can't make it on 20K/month, then IDK about him. Like I said, he should supplement his PASSIVE income with a real job instead of sucking off Britney.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    before or after she wipes with it?
    Meh, does it matter?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

We know he has full custody.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Sure Britney just had to have him but the fucker could have said no. I've got a kid on the way and he didn't. He isn't a saint in that part of this situation. I'm glad for those kids someone stepped up to the plate but just because he left his pregnant girlfriend for Britney doesn't mean she has to pay enough money to make sure his younger two kids are set for life or that he is and you damn right I'd be saying this if it was a gender reversal.
    The point of child support is to give the kids some semblance of the life they would have had if the home had remained unbroken. To avoid a radically different lifestyle from home to home. That's why he deserves more. Britters is not even the custodial parent.

Yes he could have said no, that's why I considered him a giant POS initially. But now I consider Britters and especially her trifling, cow-milking family the POS's who are taking money that should go toward supporting her kids that she's apparently too nuts to have even joint custody of and too busy (working to support everybody) to have joint custody of even if she wasn't too nuts for a judge to grant it.

I'll bet their stepmom does more parenting than Britters.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What Trixie said x 10. I really believe it is like the Truman show and maybe it's better that way because of the serious incidents in the past.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I kind of feel bad for Britney because she never had a chance IMO. Everyone around her has always expected something from being associated with her. When she rebelled and tried to be an adult on her own everything went to hell in a handbasket. It was noteworthy to me that her first attempt at marriage was a guy who she knew before she was famous. But her family jumped in and took care of that asap.

For a long while they couldn't do much to control her and that's when she ended up fucking around with a trashy back-up dancer with a pregnant girlfriend he already had one baby with. But when you look at the sleazy users and money grubbers who were able to work their way in after that ended, it definitely looked as if she'd have been way better off sticking with Kevin. If it weren't for Kevin those kids would have ended up more fucked up than Charlie Sheen's sons, and were probably well on their way as there's no telling what they saw in her house back then.

What I mainly saw of the Spears family was their concern for the cash cow and getting her away from the the influences that were having a negative effect on her money and her sanity. While that's all well and good, and I'm sure she's their daughter and they love her and blahblahblah, getting her back to and keeping her income-producing was as much for their benefit as it was Britney's. Given how Britney turned out I think it's a good thing Kevin didn't do like shitloads of other men when a relationship implodes and just walk away from it all including the kids and let the Spears family swoop in and take over including take the kids.

He's kept up a working relationship with the whole family all this time (something he could have chose not to have happen if he wanted) for the sake of the kids, same as he does with his ex, who states he's a good dad. He seems like a regular guy who got caught up in the craziness of being with a famous person for awhile but after he had kids that became his focus. He's not out there trying to milk being ex-Mr-Britney Spears by offering to sell stories an attending everything under the sun to get his picture taken. I know if I had kids with someone crazy as Britters and her family, giving them as normal and stable a life as possible with me would be my goal. That is definitely looking like what's been going on here.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I kind of feel bad for Britney because she never had a chance IMO. Everyone around her has always expected something from being associated with her. When she rebelled and tried to be an adult on her own everything went to hell in a handbasket. It was noteworthy to me that her first attempt at marriage was a guy who she knew before she was famous. But her family jumped in and took care of that asap.

For a long while they couldn't do much to control her and that's when she ended up fucking around with a trashy back-up dancer with a pregnant girlfriend he already had one baby with. But when you look at the sleazy users and money grubbers who were able to work their way in after that ended, it definitely looked as if she'd have been way better off sticking with Kevin. If it weren't for Kevin those kids would have ended up more fucked up than Charlie Sheen's sons, and were probably well on their way as there's no telling what they saw in her house back then.

What I mainly saw of the Spears family was their concern for the cash cow and getting her away from the the influences that were having a negative effect on her money and her sanity. While that's all well and good, and I'm sure she's their daughter and they love her and blahblahblah, getting her back to and keeping her income-producing was as much for their benefit as it was Britney's. Given how Britney turned out I think it's a good thing Kevin didn't do like shitloads of other men when a relationship implodes and just walk away from it all including the kids and let the Spears family swoop in and take over including take the kids.

He's kept up a working relationship with the whole family all this time (something he could have chose not to have happen if he wanted) for the sake of the kids, same as he does with his ex, who states he's a good dad. He seems like a regular guy who got caught up in the craziness of being with a famous person for awhile but after he had kids that became his focus. He's not out there trying to milk being ex-Mr-Britney Spears by offering to sell stories an attending everything under the sun to get his picture taken. I know if I had kids with someone crazy as Britters and her family, giving them as normal and stable a life as possible with me would be my goal. That is definitely looking like what's been going on here.
    Why would he walk away when he could gain full custody of the kids and get shitloads of child support? I'm not saying he doesn't love his kids, or that he hasn't stepped up in a major way, but 20K a month in child support strikes me as more than enough.
    Classic Broad likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

It's not about it being enough. It's about it being fair. He (and the kids) would be rolling in way more than 20k a month had he and Britney stayed married. And she's the one who filed for divorce. The Spears family has seen more money than him and her kids. And it's not like he's asking for "half". Just an increase. One that she can easily afford.

With or without the money, raising kids is not something everyone is capable of. He's raising six. And no one has complaints about his parenting. Britney should have stayed with him if you ask me.

Sure she can easily afford it because she is being led around by the nose and to do the dog and pony show so everyone can get paid.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

It doesn't sound like an ideal life to me, but I suppose it's miles better than where she was when pink-wigging.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information