Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree709Likes

Thread: Britney Spearsí ex Kevin Federline wants more child support

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Kids don't tend to get less expensive as they get older. Both sides have handled all this pretty well and they're likely to come to a mutual agreement.
    I agree. I would also think with the conservatorship in place, it doesn't matter what she thinks about it. She doesn't have legally rights to make financial decisions.
    rollo and holly like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I have a problem with him thinking he deserves it. How about those two boys deserve it? Like I said before, he's padding his nest egg.
    Exactly my thought too.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Meh, neither of them are putting much effort into parenting. I reckon they have nannies galore in both homes and Britney, as the main breadwinner, can get away with almost nothing. I am not sure she can even be with the boys on her own (if she wanted to.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

He needs to get a J-O-B

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    He needs to get a J-O-B
    Would you feel the same if it was a gender reversal?
    Kittylady, emkat and BrickHouse like this.

For one thing, who knows if he doesn't have a J-O-B.

I'd say six kids is more than a J-O-B. And of course no one would say this if it were a gender reversal.

To that I'd say the whole damn Spears family needs to get a J-O-B. Because they've all been living high on the hog from pimping Britters out (which they continue to do) since she was old enough to shake it. And now they're balking at her giving more money to supporting her own kids?

In fact: He deserves it before anyone. And I do not have a problem with him thinking it or "padding his nest egg". Why shouldn't he?

Britters had to have this guy. Of everyone she could have had she picked him to have kids with. And big surprise (and lucky for her and them) he stepped up to the plate when it came to raising them after she went off the rails. Still has custody in fact. This won't hurt her financially. Or it shouldn't. She should be able to retire now if she wanted.

This family is a bunch of greedy motherfuckers. And maybe she wouldn't have had a life which resulted in needing a conservatorship if it hadn't been for having to be the cash cow for this family since she was a teenager. Any dent in her money affects the whole Spears clan to this day because they don't have J-O-Bs (except maybe daddy with the conservatorship). And that's the number one reason that this is even an issue (if it really is in the first place and not Celebitchy fabricating a story).
    Last edited by MsDark; March 9th, 2018 at 08:00 AM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Are you sure her father isnít still working? Last I heard he was a working cook and that was long after Brit was rich. I believe he gave up his job when he first started being the conservator, but have no idea if he went back to work when she got on an even keel. In fact Iím pretty sure he was chosen to be the conservator because he was working and not living off Britney like her mother.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Being her conservator is probably a full time job. I have no idea what he was doing to stay busy before, for the couple short years she was allowed to be an adult in charge of herself (that ended in a disaster) but the whole family has what they do in more than one state off Britters back. And have since she first started bringing home significant money.
    rollo likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Sure Britney just had to have him but the fucker could have said no. I've got a kid on the way and he didn't. He isn't a saint in that part of this situation. I'm glad for those kids someone stepped up to the plate but just because he left his pregnant girlfriend for Britney doesn't mean she has to pay enough money to make sure his younger two kids are set for life or that he is and you damn right I'd be saying this if it was a gender reversal.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Would you feel the same if it was a gender reversal?
    In our state the courts sure feel the same. If you were a stay at home mom for part of your marriage, they calculate your income for CS based on your "potential" earnings.

Well it's been a while since I've heard KFed rap, but in that case, imputed earnings are literally -0-
    greysfang likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I wouldn't say Britters is back on an even keel without the conservatorship which I thought was for life. Therefore that's her Dad's job and it sounds like hell. Maybe he should be asking for more money!
    holly likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

JFC, britney wipes her ass with $20K. Just give it to Kevin.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    JFC, britney wipes her ass with $20K. Just give it to Kevin.
    before or after she wipes with it?
    Trixie, greysfang, holly and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I wouldn't say Britters is back on an even keel without the conservatorship which I thought was for life. Therefore that's her Dad's job and it sounds like hell. Maybe he should be asking for more money!
    Seriously. He gets $130k/yr which is chump change for Britney. Although I read he also asked for, and was granted, 1.5% of her Vegas money. And Britney signed over a house in Louisiana to him, but he had to pay market value for it. The guy stepped up and took a job he never wanted. He's 65 but looks 10 years older. I bet Britney's mom gets more of her money for doing absolutely nothing.
    greysfang, rollo and emkat like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information