Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree715Likes

Thread: Britney Spearsí ex Kevin Federline wants more child support

I'll never forget that horrible reality show they did. They are both stone cold idiots.
    Laurent and sputnik like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Does this guy even have a job?
    darksithbunny and Laurent like this.

^^ Just about to ask that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I wonder what he pays Shar in child support for their two children. Are they living the same lifestyle as his boys with Britney? He also has two younger ones with his current wife.

If I was the one on the paying end, I guess my concern would be that the child support for my two was also paying for 4 other kids.

That said, I think he's still the primary caregiver and presumably always will be. It's been 10 years since their divorce, and the kids are getting older so their expenses may have increased.
    Trix, you posed that in such a diplomatic way.

But now darling

And I'm wondering what the other mother's do for money.

He's making 240K a year in child support. If he's supporting his other baby mamas and those kids, they aren't living high on the hog at that price. Not in LA.

Wiki tells me he is not working. Most recent thing was 2 guest appearances in 2016. Google says "part time DJ." So, you know, whole lotta nothing.
    Sassiness likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Well isn't he married to a pro athlete?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ yeah, that's what i was thinking. the article does not provide enough details for me to judge.
    We let that stop us HERE?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Britters will be paying all the big expenses like housing, school fees, vacations. I think he wants to increase his chump change (at their level) and pay for his other kids who are getting more expensive as they get older. Plus his nest egg. Plus he would have signed an NDA so he can't squawk about Britters, her lifestyle and her illnesses but even so, she has a lifetime of paying and paying for her early mistakes in many ways. $20,000 per month isn't much when she is worth millions and they've got her under control for a few years now so that she can pay for her whole family's lifestyle, including him, and that's just the way it goes.
    Sassiness likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

If he wanted to squawk, and was truly greedy enough about money that he wanted it for himself (in the form of a lump sum windfall) he would have squawked. She's lucky he turned out to be a halfway decent guy and obviously an ok father.

And how much does weed cost anyway? j/k

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yeah, he looked like a crap choice when they first got together. Britney was so in lurve he may not have even had to sign a NDA. Then they had two kids in rapid succession, Federline ran around 'following his bliss,' Britney went off the rails, lost custody and... what the heck? K-Fed is a stable, good, dad who remains respectful to Britney even as he shields their children from her? I'll freely admit, I did not see that coming.

One word: Dickmatized.

Bronze Member

From all accounts I've read, he's apparently a really good dad. (Never would've thought that's how things would turn out!) I don't think he works, but there's nothing wrong with being a full-time stay-at-home father. He's got 6 kids. I believe his wife works.

I don't have a problem with him not working. All those kids need a father who is present and, by all accounts, a good dad. There are TONS of women who have divorced wealthy men, get paid a lot of CS and don't work. At least he provides a stable house for his kids b/c you know Britney wasn't doing that.

i always liked kevin.

i don't mind if he's a stay at home dad.
    i don't mind if he gets more than 20k a month from britney's 'business', it's not like she's in control of her finances anyway.

she won't miss an extra 20k or even 50k a month, i'm sure she is fine with that, i mean it's their kids!

it's her trustees he has to deal with for the extra money.

good luck to them and i hope they retire old brit brit soon... she needs a normal easygoing life after being used as a cash cow for so long.

i dream one day of britney buying michael jackson's old ranch and she, kevin, his other baby mamas and kids all live together in peace and harmony!
    Novice likes this.

^ LOL. You forget that every few months she gets a new 'boyfriend' so as long as he/they can come too.

At least she has stopped talking about baby girls. There's work to be done to support that commune!
    Annika likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    And if it's to maintain a lifestyle the kids are used to, maybe it wouldn't be so bad for the kids to experience life supported with a meager 20k a month. Maybe it could keep them grounded a bit, even though 20k a month wouldn't keep me very grounded....

Yeah it's fair to raise the CS, but I also think it's bullshit.
    Except when the kids go to stay with Brit at her fabulous house with all her money, their lifestyle would be the exact opposite. They probably wouldn't want to go back to their Dad's crummy household if they were living the high life at their mother's, even if they were better off with K-Fed. I don't think it would keep them grounded, more likely turn them into whining, entitled little shits who resent their father for not being as fuck-off rich as their mother.
    czb, MsDark, fgg and 1 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information