Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree836Likes

Thread: Britney Spearsí ex Kevin Federline wants more child support

Even that little white puppers is smiling at the camera.

Good to know "savage" is global for kids that age.
    BrickHouse likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    This can't be the first time this man has lost it like this.
    I agree. Three years is pretty harsh for one incident which caused no real physical harm to the child. I mean, I know it was traumatic and all but still. And Jamie didn't oppose it at all? There's more to this story.
    Novice, fgg, czb and 3 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Wow. I can't believe these kids are teens now! I look it up and Sean P (9/14/05) and Jayden J (9/12/06) are less than a year apart, literally 2 days shy of being exactly a year apart! So I guess four teens then? Since Kori and Kaleb were born before Britters' kids.

So I decided this thread needs an updated pic and this is as close as I could find. They look cute and happy.

Is it me or are the spears-genes the least attractive of this bunch?

love that the girl is giving the “fuck off” finger salute!
    fgg and SHELLEE like this.

INSTAGRAM

Britney Spears has adjusted her child custody arrangement with ex Kevin Federline. Pictured with her sons

Previously, the former couple shared custody of their boys 50/50. However as of August 28, Britney, 37, and Kevin, 41, formalised their new arrangement.

Despite their updated agreement, the site claimed that the coupleís 70/30 custody split has been in place since August 2018.

Since splitting for the Toxic songstress, Kevin married Victoria Prince in 2013 and together they have children Peyton Mari and Jordan Kay.
    He also has daughter Kori, 17, and son Kaleb, 15, with Moesha actress Shar Jackson.

In July, Britney took to the red carpet with boyfriend Sam Asghari, 25, as they attended the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood premiere.

So Britneyís bf is 7 years older than K-Fed & Sharís eldest....

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Is it me or are the spears-genes the least attractive of this bunch?

love that the girl is giving the “fuck off” finger salute!
    You're not incorrect.

I think the oldest with Shar are the most attractive.
    fgg, crayzeehappee and Novice like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

an adult Federline approves of, who cannot be Jamie, must be present whenever his sons are with Britney
    It's sad, but I've never for a minute believed that Britters shared "custody" with K-Fed. There's no way she behaves like a parent around those children. I'm sure they're just as afraid of her being volatile as they are Jamie.
    rollo and lindsaywhit like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

fgg

Jamie Spears Asking to Temporarily Step Down as Britney's Conservator

Jamie Spears wants out as his daughter's conservator, at least through January 20, 2020.

According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ, Jamie is asking "to temporarily relinquish the powers of conservatorship ... due to personal health reasons."

Jamie wants a temporary conservator ... Jodi Montgomery, whom he describes as Britney's care manager over the last year ... who he says has the ability to take on the responsibilities.

As we reported, Jamie's team believed Kevin Federline and/or Lynne Spears might try and challenge his conservatorship, in the wake of the criminal investigation regarding Jamie's confrontation with Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean.

According to the docs, Jamie is asking the judge to give Montgomery the same powers he has, which includes --

1. The power to restrict or limit visitors by any means.

2. The power to retain caretakers and security for Britney on a 24-hour basis.

3. The power to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders.

4. The power to communicate with expert medical personnel regarding Britney and to have full access to her medical and psychiatric records.

Montgomery has already consented to act as the temporary conservator.

Jamie wants a hearing expedited to next Monday. He also indicated Britney is "able but unwilling" to attend the hearing. He also says she does not want to contest the proceeding and does not object to temporarily appointing Montgomery as conservator.

Jamie has battled intestinal issues for nearly a year and was in serious condition late last year. His colon had ruptured and he underwent multiple surgeries.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/jamie...hip-step-down/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

As we reported, Jamie's team believed Kevin Federline and/or Lynne Spears might try and challenge his conservatorship, in the wake of the criminal investigation regarding Jamie's confrontation with Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean.

This crossed my mind too--conspiracy between Lynne, K-Fed and Britney to oust Jamie, and how better to do it than allege abuse and slap him with criminal charges? How can he manage her day to day when he's restrained from being around her kids? The plot thickens.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Her IG stories are just so sad. She is truly an example of a child star that couldn't handle adult-hood. All she posts (if it's even her) are her modeling tacky dresses or working out to lose weight. Plus, her face is jacked from sort sort of PS/filler. I wish the Britney that dated Justin was still around. She looked clean, happy and "seemed" to enjoy life in that era of her life.
    sprynkles, rollo, fgg and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Her IG stories are just so sad. She is truly an example of a child star that couldn't handle adult-hood. All she posts (if it's even her) are her modeling tacky dresses or working out to lose weight. Plus, her face is jacked from sort sort of PS/filler. I wish the Britney that dated Justin was still around. She looked clean, happy and "seemed" to enjoy life in that era of her life.
    I just looked at her IG and that is sad. She looks like a try hard 40 yr old that thinks she is hotter then she is. AND how where does she spend all her money on.
    Her clothes can't cost more then 20$ each and she rewears them a lot.
    fgg likes this.

fgg

Britney Spears' Father Will Not Face Charges Over Alleged Abuse of Grandson

Britney Spears' father will not face criminal charges.

Earlier this month, Kevin Federline accused Jamie Spears of abusing his eldest son, Sean Federline, 13. However, E! News has learned that the Ventura County District Attorney's Office is not proceeding with the investigation. They announced on Tuesday, "After reviewing the evidence, there is insufficient proof that a criminal offense was committed by Mr. Spears."

Nearly two weeks ago, E! News confirmed that Federline filed a police report against his ex-father-in-law. At the time, a source revealed that Federline's report was filed on Aug. 25, after an alleged physical altercation occurred between Jamie and his 13-year-old son. According to the source, the alleged incident took place at Jamie's house.

Additionally, Federline was granted a restraining order against Jamie on behalf of his two children—Sean and Jayden—, whom he shares with Britney. After hearing the news, a separate source revealed that the pop icon was "very upset with her dad and left with the boys."

"She never wants Jamie to treat her boys the way he did or to get involved with disciplining them in that way," the insider added.

Days following the news of the restraining order, Jamie asked a judge to let him temporarily step down as the longtime powers of his daughter's conservatorship. The 67-year-old cited "personal health reasons" for his leave until Jan. 20, 2020.

As previously reported, Jamie is hoping for the judge to approve Britney's care manager, Jodi Montgomery, as her new temporary conservator. For some history, Jamie had been in charge of the pop star's financial, legal and career decisions since 2008.

E! News has reached out to both Jamie and Kevin's team, respectively, for comment.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1074206...se-of-grandson
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He probably just spanked his little ass anyway.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm going with just yelled and slammed some doors and shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The kid locked himself in a room & Jamie “broke the door down”. It was up the thread somewhere.
    No news on of the teenager was being an arsehole though.

Well shit, if "breaking the door down" of an arsehole teenager is a crime, pretty sure my dad would have been arrested literally weekly back in the 80s.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Thread Information