Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: Britney Spearsí ex Kevin Federline wants more child support

Elite Member

Maybe it's different in CA, but where I live private school tuition, medical expenses, etc are shared at a % of income. CS is completely separate.

Even if she is making more, I'd love for him to prove he can't provide for his 11 & 12 yo with $20,000/mo. Good grief. She is under no obligation to fund his entire household/lifestyle. He is capable of getting a job.

I mean unless theyíre attending Le Rosey, the most expensive private school on the planet, I doubt their private school tutition is anywhere near $10k per month per child. Even adding in housing and for of costs thatís already a steep number. But, they are entitled to live similar lifestyles when staying with their mom and dad, and Britney has made over $100 million in Vegas alone. As of 2015 she was making $1 million per week. So more support isnít gonna hurt her much.
    Kittylady, Brah and lindsaywhit like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

It's just so hard for me to feel sympathetic. Obviously the law is the law, but as someone who grew up in a family that was always broke, I don't understand how someone couldnt support their children on 20k a month, not even including what he should be making independently. She's rich, CA is CA, but I doubt his wanting more $$ is in the interest of the kids. And if it's to maintain a lifestyle the kids are used to, maybe it wouldn't be so bad for the kids to experience life supported with a meager 20k a month. Maybe it could keep them grounded a bit, even though 20k a month wouldn't keep me very grounded....

Yeah it's fair to raise the CS, but I also think it's bullshit.

i'll always have a soft spot for popozao

he's so proud of himself! looks like a chicken!
    Trixie and crayzeehappee like this.

I always preferred this version lol

Trixie, crayzeehappee and Annika like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

STOP it!!!!

Poor K-Fed. At one point, they were really cute together. I always figured she bought him those nice teeth, to match hers.

Serendipity and sputnik like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Forgot how much I love Weird Al

It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

For what he could have done to her, giving interviews, dishing about her drug abuse and/or writing tell-all-books about their sex life, he was actually the picture of a gentleman when she left him. So I'd think that he has reasons for wanting more money - it actually surprises me that Britney(s people) wouldn't give him/the kids more since she had such a steady income in the last years. Him and the boys deserve it.

Agreed.

And I'm sure a decent sized chunk of that goes to Shar for his oldest two. I absolutely think that even if Britters money is the source that this is deserved. The oldest two lost their dad (in some capacity) when BritBrit decided she had to have him.

Now I had to go see if I could find a picture of the Federline kids:

Turns out he was not such a bad guy after all. Even if he can't dress for shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

No joke. Shar's youngest and Brit's oldest are practically Irish Twins. IIRC Shar was about ready to give birth when Kevin left her for Brit.
    Daphodil, rollo and Sassiness like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Cute photo. They look like regular ol' kids. I hope they are all well cared for and happy.
    emkat likes this.

Hell, aren't Brit's 2 irish twins?

I don't even want to stand too close to K-Fed.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    STOP it!!!!

Poor K-Fed. At one point, they were really cute together. I always figured she bought him those nice teeth, to match hers.

She looks good here (so does he). I can't for the life of me figure out what she did to mangle her face. Her mouth moves SO strange now. I don't get it.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    For what he could have done to her, giving interviews, dishing about her drug abuse and/or writing tell-all-books about their sex life, he was actually the picture of a gentleman when she left him. So I'd think that he has reasons for wanting more money - it actually surprises me that Britney(s people) wouldn't give him/the kids more since she had such a steady income in the last years. Him and the boys deserve it.
    I am sure he signed an NDA/PreNup well before he even married her.
    rollo likes this.

Well didn't they run off and get married?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information