Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Spears in court again for child custody hearing

Quote Originally Posted by eobane View Post
    But don't you think she deserves a chance?!

She sure isn't the best mother, but her kids need her, despite of everything - they don't understand all the mess - all they know is the love for her.

One can only be the mother that one knows from the own childhood. If you know what I mean )
    I think she's waaaaaay past her second chance... try 436th chance.

Honestly, I get your point, but I think there's a whole lot of focus on poor Britney and there doesn't seem to be much focus on the kids.

And to say they don't understand is probably selling them short... I'm pretty sure the trauma of having emergency workers bust into your house, having mommy strapped down to a gurney and all the lights and chaos is probably still real for them.
    vaya con dios

Okay, I'll say this ...I strongly dislike her..and that is putting it mildly. She has had chance after chance, and has failed. She will fail again, because she isn't ready for children, and some women just aren't meant to be mothers period. Just because you can get pregnant, and have children, doesn't make you a mother. I am sick and tired of hearing..she has a mental disorder. She has been a spoiled selfish shit even early in her career, and I bet the majority of her MENTAL issue is due to the face that she is a joke, and isn't getting her way.

She doesn't give a shit about those children, and sees them more as property. I love how women like her get chance after chance...

Would you give kids back to an alcoholic after being sober for only a few months? She has done more damage in the past few months than most parents have done in a lifetime.

If she cared about them she would say she needs space, and time to change, and get therapy. A woman would acknowledge she either isn't mother material, or that she needs time to change.

She is still the selfish little bitch she was before. She thinks she's entitled to whatever, which is why she's in so much shit right now. Plenty of adults have mental disorders, and for some reason....I bet the majority of them don't use it as an excuse to be a complete fuckup.

If I was the judge she would never get those children back period. Of course she could see them, but only under supervision.

I agree with you MrsMarsters. She will fail again. I hope the kids don't get hurt in the process. I hear all the time that Oh she loves her kids! But does she? I don't think so. She loves herself and her own pleasure. She's incapable of putting anything before that. No I don't think she's going to turn around. She's a spoiled, selfish twit who never grew up. And she's stupid on top of it. Poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I agree with you MrsMarsters. She will fail again. I hope the kids don't get hurt in the process. I hear all the time that Oh she loves her kids! But does she? I don't think so. She loves herself and her own pleasure. She's incapable of putting anything before that. No I don't think she's going to turn around. She's a spoiled, selfish twit who never grew up. And she's stupid on top of it. Poor kids.
    I hate hearing "how much she loves her kids"... it really bugs me cause if she loves her kids so much then how the fuck did she manage to have her CUSTODIAL RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY... that is not an easy thing to do... a judge decided on the evidence presented that the bitch didn't deserve to have her children... that is not love.

Britney loves Britney. Sure, on one level I think she does love them, but it's several levels removed from that motherly love that puts your kids first and foremost above all else so help you god.
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Yep. She's gritting her teeth and playing nice now because her money is at stake. As soon as daddy goes bye-bye, she'll go batshit crazy again. I do not believe at all that she's actually gotten better.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    I'm sick of hearing how well Britney is doing, how much progress she's made, how much better she is... bitch please.

How about how those kids are doing after their mommy locked them in the bathroom and they had half of the firetrucks in LA in attendence to get them out, how about how the kids feel about seeing mommy wheeled away on a gurney, how about the fact that they were told they couldn't be around mommy for the past 3 months, how about those boys... no-one seems to mention how they are doing and they are what is important here.
    Hallelujah!

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I am not even trying to make a joke about this, but something about the 2nd child has always seemed "off", he reminded me of my cousin's daughter when she was born.....she had that same look until she got older..and she was a pure drug baby..maybe he wasn't...but hell wouldn't put it past her.

There's no joke there, she definitely drank while she was pregnant with him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information