Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears in court again for child custody hearing

Well, her parents are living with her...at least her dad is, so I think the kids will be safe enough. If they are not, I'm sure there will be no problems with removing them again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A source close to Britney's attorneys is telling X17online that Britney will get MORE and LONGER visits with her sons as a result of today's hearing!!!
    We're still awaiting official confirmation, but our source is telling us that Britney's and Kevin's attorneys reached an amicable agreement, presented jointly to the commissioner and that it was approved.
    We hope it's true and we'll bring you the details as we get them

Britney Spears Photos & Pics | X17 XCLUSIVE - We Hear Brit Will Get MORE Visitation!
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

Kevin Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan has addressed the press, where he's confirmed what we reported earlier, Britney will get more time with the kids!
    Although Britney will get more time, the custody order still remains the same.
    Kaplan did indicate that they felt Jamie's conservatorship has been a positive influence in Britney's life, and said that the "kids will have benefit in the future of two parents participating actively in their lives."
    Allan Parachini added "we are so pleased with Britney's progress and are appreciative of the court's recognition of this progress."
    More details coming soon...

Britney Spears Photos & Pics | K-Fed's Attorney Confirms: Brit Will Get More Time With Her Kids!
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

Well, i guess this is good news.

She's a shit mother, but she can't learn to be a better mother by not seeing her kids.

^oh definately. She should be taking parenting classes. I don't know why that hasn't been court ordered yet. She needs to learn what it takes to care for a child.

That being said, it is really important for her to be re-creating that emotional bond between her and her boys, which can only happen if she sees more of them.

What progress? She's a late 20's woman who still needs mommy and daddy to run her fucking life and keep her on a leash. She's basically a tard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I can't believe that they're being so lenient with her and giving her practically the same custody deal as before. Like the bullshit irresponsible shit she's done has been no big deal.

Just three months ago she was a safety hazard to those kids. Three months! If I were the judge she'd need to prove she was capable and consistently responsible for more than three freaking months while Daddy has her on lockdown. Try a year of being a responsible mother on her own, without Daddy holding her hand. That would restore credibility.

Britney Will Sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" to the Kids

TMZ has more details on what Britney Spears got in court today.

As we first reported, Brit will get three days of supervised visitation per week. Sources tell us within a month she will also have overnight visitation with her kids.

We're told Commish Scott Gordon was extremely impressed with Brit's progress today. It was a different story a few months back when she completely pissed him off. The Commish was somewhat blown away by her progress.

The goal, we're told, is to ramp it up over the next few months so that Brit gets 50/50 custody, right back where she started from.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Please, this girl isn't ever going to get better, and no one is ever going to be number one in her life except herself. I think everything she is doing now, is more to get her dad's conservatorship over with, than anything regarding her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Please, this girl isn't ever going to get better, and no one is ever going to be number one in her life except herself. I think everything she is doing now, is more to get her dad's conservatorship over with, than anything regarding her kids.
    Yep. She's gritting her teeth and playing nice now because her money is at stake. As soon as daddy goes bye-bye, she'll go batshit crazy again. I do not believe at all that she's actually gotten better.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Poor ugly things, having to spend more time with that crazy loon everyone keeps saying is their momma. Poor things.

I'm sick of hearing how well Britney is doing, how much progress she's made, how much better she is... bitch please.

How about how those kids are doing after their mommy locked them in the bathroom and they had half of the firetrucks in LA in attendence to get them out, how about how the kids feel about seeing mommy wheeled away on a gurney, how about the fact that they were told they couldn't be around mommy for the past 3 months, how about those boys... no-one seems to mention how they are doing and they are what is important here.
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    I'm sick of hearing how well Britney is doing, how much progress she's made, how much better she is... bitch please.

How about how those kids are doing after their mommy locked them in the bathroom and they had half of the firetrucks in LA in attendence to get them out, how about how the kids feel about seeing mommy wheeled away on a gurney, how about the fact that they were told they couldn't be around mommy for the past 3 months, how about those boys... no-one seems to mention how they are doing and they are what is important here.

THANK YOU!!!! Preach it, sister!

But don't you think she deserves a chance?!

She sure isn't the best mother, but her kids need her, despite of everything - they don't understand all the mess - all they know is the love for her.

One can only be the mother that one knows from the own childhood. If you know what I mean )

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ Umm...if it was any of us on this board pulled one of her stunts, we probably would have been stripped of custody WAY before she was, and it would take longer than three months to get any visitation.

What's so wrong with the courts treating her as they treat everyone else?

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

The only reason the court has been so lenient with her is because she's Britney Spears. If it were anyone else, they would have either gotten their privileges revoked, or would have to see a court-appointed psychiatrist for about a year before they get to see their kids again.

Even though BS deserves another chance, 3 months is not nearly long enough to prove she is stable enough to be near her kids. If she can't run her own life without her parents controlling everything, then she certainly isn't responsible enough to take care of her children.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information