Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Breaks Up with BF After Video Surfaces of Him Cheating

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Poor Britney. Everything is always analyzed under the scope of "she's crazy! Everyone is worried for her and by her".
    That's what pisses me off - the premise that because she had a (very public) mental breakdown that she is forever damaged goods who will never recover any semblance of a normal life or functionality and can't be left alone with anything sharper than a sponge. That's insulting to Britney and ANYONE who has had a breakdown or mental health issue of any sort.

They can rag on her shitty hair extensions or the bad outfits she wears for all I care but I wish the press and people would stop perpetuating the cruel myths about mental illness that you are forever one step off being a suicidal cabbage for the rest of your life following a mental break.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    For those that won't click a link-

The incriminating video showing Britney Spears' now ex-boyfriend cheating on her is now owned by none other than Britney's dad ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story ... a video has surfaced of David Lucadodancing with and kissing a woman a couple of weeks ago. A rep for Jamie Spears tells TMZ ... when Jamie got wind of the video he contacted the agency that was selling it and swifty coughed up a SUBSTANTIAL amount of money to secure it.

We're told Jamie -- who has been Britney's conservator for over 6 years -- then called Britney and told her he had something to show her ... and it was important. When Brit saw the evidence that was all she needed ... she immediately declared the relationship over.

Jamie's rep tells us he took the action to protect his daughter from David and from the embarrassment of the video going public.

Jamie's rep says the video is under lock and key and will never be seen again.

The wild card -- we don't know if the "other woman" who secretly shot the video made other copies, but Jamie's rep tells TMZ in no uncertain terms ... if anybody posts or publishes the video he will sue them for copyright infringement.

Read more: Britney Spears' Dad Secretly Purchased 'Cheating' Boyfriend Video | TMZ.com

How is it creepy? Jamie purchased it to protect his daughter.
    I don't see how a video of him kissing and dancing is all that detrimental to Britney. Sure I'd be upset if I saw video of my partner kissing someone but at the end of the day it's not a huge deal when you've decided to end the relationship because of it. Now a video of him fucking someone else I would find devastating and certainly wouldn't want that floating around for mass consumption.

Maybe Britney's dad set this whole thing up to get him to go quietly.
    Last edited by Jazzy; August 29th, 2014 at 10:08 AM. Reason: typo

Why would they do that. Brit was happy with him and the family appeared to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    That's what pisses me off - the premise that because she had a (very public) mental breakdown that she is forever damaged goods who will never recover any semblance of a normal life or functionality and can't be left alone with anything sharper than a sponge. That's insulting to Britney and ANYONE who has had a breakdown or mental health issue of any sort.

They can rag on her shitty hair extensions or the bad outfits she wears for all I care but I wish the press and people would stop perpetuating the cruel myths about mental illness that you are forever one step off being a suicidal cabbage for the rest of your life following a mental break.
    Quoted because this is so critical. I see it here every time she comes up. Everyone comments on the vacant eyes even though are many other pics showing her happy and normal. I guess it's more fun to pick the bad photos and call her crazy.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Title should have been:

Britney Spears' Dad Secretly Purchased 'Cheating' Boyfriend| TMZ.com

Cause I believe he was hired to be her bf.
    cherrypye likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Maybe Britney's dad set this whole thing up to get him to go quietly.
    That crossed my mind too.

To answer the outrage about Britney and her crazy, first of all she had several severe incidents (and those were just the ones which happened in public) and secondly, as an adult and as a mother of two boys, she is under a prolonged conservatorship assigned to her father and she cannot manage either her family life or her career by herself and is not allowed to.

Yes. That means she is bat shit crazy and will be for life. So much for breaking stigmas on mental illness.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't see the general in the particular. * shrugs *

^ True. It's not like she had a major mental break, has now recovered, and is constantly having her breakdown thrown in her face. Obviously her family, the doctors and a judge all agree she still needs to be under the conservatorship. As far as we know, Britney isn't fighting it. So yeah, there is good reason to think her mental issues are ongoing and probably permanent.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hey. At least it was a woman.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^ Does that prove it was a set-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ True. It's not like she had a major mental break, has now recovered, and is constantly having her breakdown thrown in her face. Obviously her family, the doctors and a judge all agree she still needs to be under the conservatorship. As far as we know, Britney isn't fighting it. So yeah, there is good reason to think her mental issues are ongoing and probably permanent.
    Pretty much every person diagnosed will be ongoing and permanent. It doesn't mean it cannot be managed and they can't live fully productive, happy lives. Chances are strong that if Brit went to court and asked them revoke the conservatorship a judge would grant her request. She probably is happy having her father handle her business so she doesn't need to think about it. I doubt she managed it before the break down but probably didn't have anyone in place watching out for her best interest. Kevin may also have a stipulation in place saying she has to agree to the terms to have visitation. I have seen these agreements made and stay in place until the kids are adults.

Agree 100% Sluce.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I'm not making any judgments about mental illness or its chronicity but she does seem....dull? vacant? sad? preoccupied? medicated? I don't' know what it is but she very often has that glazed over look.

She looked pretty alert in that Instagram video!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information