Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree383Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

Agreed. Let this girl retire in peace.
    gas_chick and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

If only based on her choice of jeans she needs to retire STAT!

Heavy lifting: Sam showcased his bulging biceps in a grey short-sleeved Henley top as he hauled their shopping bags from Gap Factory and the Disney StoreBared her belly: Britney flaunted her taut tummy in a white frilly floral crop-top, low-rise dark-rinse skinny jeans, and brown sky-high platformsPDA: Asghari has been especially supportive of the bi-polar pop diva since her recent 30-day stay at a mental health facility

When asked by TMZ on Friday whether she'll ever perform again, Britney replied: 'Of course.'
    It's been four months since Spears canceled her second Las Vegas residency Domination to 'put my full focus and energy on my family' and father Jamie, who 'almost died' in November.
    'She's not doing well at all,' a source told TMZ.

Doctors are having trouble figuring out what meds are the best fit for her, and her parents are at odds over her treatment and conservatorship.'

People in her “team” (her mother?) need to stop talking to the press especially TMZ.

It's always 1995 with Britney
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's always 1995 with Britney

And her fans.
    rollo likes this.

Tmz.com

BRITNEY SPEARS CONSERVATORSHIP BUSINESS AS USUAL... Despite 'Free Britney' Campaign

EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears may be in the eye of a social media firestorm, but her conservatorship is working 24/7 and it's business as usual.
    Sources with knowledge of the conservatorship tell TMZ ... Britney and her dad, conservator Jamie Spears, talk at least 3 times a day, often at Britney's behest. There have been reports Britney and Lynne Spears have squeezed Jamie out of his daughter's life, but it's not the case. In fact, we're told she's actually calling him "more than usual."
    As for how the conservatorship runs ... we're told it's the same way it's run for 11 years. Britney fills her day with massages, acupuncture, facials, hair appointments and caring for her 2 sons.
    She's free to come and go as she pleases, with certain restrictions. Security follows Britney at all times, but they don't meddle unless there's a red flag. For example, we're told liquor stores are off limits. You'll recall, Britney had issues with alcohol back in 2008 when she went into a tailspin.

There are other restrictions that Britney doesn't like, but they're in place nonetheless and haven't changed. Most notably, she really wants an iPhone, but we're told Jamie has put the kibosh on that because of concerns over social media and people with ulterior motives contacting her. Britney has taken the issue up with the judge -- as recently as a week ago Friday -- but the judge sided with Jamie.
    Britney and Kevin Federline still have 50/50 joint custody of their sons ... the actual time week-to-week has gone back-and-forth for various reasons, but the formal arrangement hasn't changed.
    As one source put it, "Britney does what she wants. The conservatorship protects her, but with a few exceptions it doesn't restrict her in her day-to-day life."
    And, Britney's pretty much living by herself. We're told Lynne left the house Thursday and is flying back to Louisiana today.

In the shopping trip pics, clothing choices aside, she looks more put together than usual. She looks clean and happy. I can't believe that she's not allowed to have a cell phone, although I can understand the reasoning behind it. There has to be a phone out there that they can put restrictions on for SM.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

But it’s the whole uncontrolled contact thing too, unscrupulous people give the cell numbers out to whoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    But it’s the whole uncontrolled contact thing too, unscrupulous people give the cell numbers out to whoever.
    Especially in Vegas and LA. Club promoters sell off their contact list. Had to change my number and still get the odd email.
    Novice likes this.

Lynne Spears is at it again....

Britney Spears' mom Lynne agrees with fan account that suggests singer's team is deleting positive Instagram comments

By Brittany Valadez For Dailymail.com00:43, 16 Jun 2019, updated 00:45, 16 Jun 2019

+9

• 16shares

Over the past several months, there has been a fair share of drama between Britney's team and her family.
    ADVERTISEMENT

On Friday, fan account AbsolutelyBritney suggested that the pop star's team was erasing any positive comments aimed towards the singer.
    Britney's mom Lynne weighed in on the issue, and appeared to agree with the account's post.

+9

'They are leaving all negative ones but removing positive ones!': On Friday, fan account AbsolutelyBritney suggested that 37-year-old Britney Spears' team was erasing any positive comments aimed towards the singer The fan suggested that Britney's team was '...so quick to remove all comments before but now all the sudden they are leaving all negative ones but removing positive ones!
    '

Lynne said that she noticed the same, having posted a comment on her daughter's account only to notice it wasn't there.
    '...I posted something and tried to go back and find it and none of it is in order and I couldn’t find mine, which I JUST POSTED???'

+9

'I couldn¿t find mine': Britney's mom Lynne, 64, weighed in on the issue, and appeared to agree with the account's post On Saturday, the same fan account said that there was a change in posts, and noted that the positive comments were now back.
    The account also pointed out that Lynne's comments were now back at the top.
    'Very interesting if you ask me, can't wait to see what stories are going to come out now about twisting all this around lol, but we wont buy it,' the fan insisted.

This comes after several struggles in Britney's personal life, which saw her enter a mental health facility, and on Thursday, gain a five-year restraining order against former manager Sam Lufti.
    A judge reportedly ordered Sam to stay 200 yards away from her and those she loves, according to ET.
    'Mr. Lutfi's actions have caused severe mental trauma at a time where Ms. Spears is recovering from stress related to her father's health and her work,' began legal documents, according to the AP.
    'Mr. Lutfi's unjustified interference in her life ... threaten Ms. Spears safety and well-being.'

Britney's mom Lynne is set to appear in court on Friday, in order to receive the star's medical records.
    The Toxic singer will reportedly be by her side, according to TMZ.

I don't really know how this works, but if you delete an IG comment isn't it gone? Can you just retrieve deleted comments and put them back? I mean, I really don't know. It's so stupid anyway, who gives a shit about IG comments? It seems to me like Lynne is using anything she can to keep the fans riled up and turn Britney against her father/team. And some of these fans need to get some fresh air.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I love how Britney Spears' own mom has to find out what's going on in her daughter's life by speculating about an Instagram page. And has literally no earthly idea how bad that looks to anyone reading it.

Exactly. I think Lynne visited for awhile, and if she had her way Britters would be back at work because IMO her main concern is protecting that income stream.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I dunno if it's the income stream Lynne is really interested in. It weirdly feels like Lynne wants the fame to continue, like she's living vicariously through her.

Or maybe they're both mentally stuck at age 16.
    twitchy2.0 and MsDark like this.

fgg

Britney Spears’ mom Lynne speaks out about #FreeBritney

Lynne Spears is speaking out again in favor of the #FreeBritney controversy.

Britney Spears‘ mom commented on an Instagram post by fan account @absoluteBritneycom, which accused the singer’s management team of controlling her social media accounts.

“So Britney’s team is deleting positive comments on her Instagram post and leaving negative ones to keep up the illusion that she needs help!” the post read. “They were all so quick to remove all comments before but now all the sudden they are leaving all negative ones but removing positive ones! How much longer is this going to be?!? This has to be human rights violation!!!! #FreeBritney#britneyspears.”

Lynne, 64, said some of her comments have also gone missing and a friend of hers also noticed the same.

“I posted something and tried to go back and find it and none of it is in order and I couldn’t find mine, which I JUST POSTED???” she wrote. “I know you are a true fan and love her so thank you for pointing this out because I have had others say the same.”

Britney’s reps told Entertainment Tonight the allegations were “absurd.”

“We unequivocally deny the absurd allegations that we have promoted negative statements or deleted positive posts from Instagram and are considering appropriate action,” a spokesperson said.

The “Toxic” singer has also repeatedly denied that her team is running her Instagram.

In May, the 34-year-old blasted conspiracy theorists, saying, “For those of you who don’t think I post my own videos, I did this video yesterday, so you’re wrong, but hope you like it.”

Ever since Britney checked herself into a mental health facility in April, fans have speculated that management forced her to get help and continue to present a false image of her on social media. The theories have spread via the #FreeBritney campaign.

Lynn previously brought attention to the conspiracies when she liked Instagram comments such as, “I really hope you are supporting Britney in trying to end [her] conservatorship. I really hope your ailing ex-husband isn’t keeping your daughter somewhere against her will.”

Meanwhile, Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, has been fighting in court to extend his conservatorship. In June, he filed a request to have legal guardianship of his daughter in Louisiana and potentially Florida and Hawaii.

On May 10, Britney was ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation to determine her competence and the future of her father’s conservatorship.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/britn...t-freebritney/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Britney Spears’ mom Lynne speaks out about #FreeBritney

Lynne Spears is speaking out again in favor of the #FreeBritney controversy.

Britney Spears‘ mom commented on an Instagram post by fan account @absoluteBritneycom, which accused the singer’s management team of controlling her social media accounts.

“So Britney’s team is deleting positive comments on her Instagram post and leaving negative ones to keep up the illusion that she needs help!” the post read. “They were all so quick to remove all comments before but now all the sudden they are leaving all negative ones but removing positive ones! How much longer is this going to be?!? This has to be human rights violation!!!! #FreeBritney#britneyspears.”

Lynne, 64, said some of her comments have also gone missing and a friend of hers also noticed the same.

“I posted something and tried to go back and find it and none of it is in order and I couldn’t find mine, which I JUST POSTED???” she wrote. “I know you are a true fan and love her so thank you for pointing this out because I have had others say the same.”

Britney’s reps told Entertainment Tonight the allegations were “absurd.”

“We unequivocally deny the absurd allegations that we have promoted negative statements or deleted positive posts from Instagram and are considering appropriate action,” a spokesperson said.

The “Toxic” singer has also repeatedly denied that her team is running her Instagram.

In May, the 34-year-old blasted conspiracy theorists, saying, “For those of you who don’t think I post my own videos, I did this video yesterday, so you’re wrong, but hope you like it.”

Ever since Britney checked herself into a mental health facility in April, fans have speculated that management forced her to get help and continue to present a false image of her on social media. The theories have spread via the #FreeBritney campaign.

Lynn previously brought attention to the conspiracies when she liked Instagram comments such as, “I really hope you are supporting Britney in trying to end [her] conservatorship. I really hope your ailing ex-husband isn’t keeping your daughter somewhere against her will.”

Meanwhile, Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, has been fighting in court to extend his conservatorship. In June, he filed a request to have legal guardianship of his daughter in Louisiana and potentially Florida and Hawaii.

On May 10, Britney was ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation to determine her competence and the future of her father’s conservatorship.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/britn...t-freebritney/
    She knows it takes a second or five to appear right??? By which time other “fans” will also have commented.....

I think this is why Lynne needs to be kept away from the whole Britney-Conseratorship-Medical issues thing.
    All she wants to do is sell her shitty expensive face stuff on her daughters’ coat-tails.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information