Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I don't think her face looks like filler at all. If anything, it may be bloated from whatever medication she's been put on.
    Her mouth/lip area has changed a lot in the past 10yrs. She has had something done. Maybe it’s the veneers, maybe its Juvaderm in her lips & marionette lines..... it’s something.

On a completely shallow note: He's hot. But probably too young. Not necessarily for compatibility with Brit (who I think is stuck in perpetual adolescence), but for all this. What happens when he outgrows her? I guess he's okay with dedicating his life/future to being her caregiver.

All the more reason it sucks she can't just retire and live a private life. Not just due to supporting many others, but probably because she'd go off the rails without something to do. And these rich famous folk (and the people being supported by them) don't know how to live a downsized/economic existence after having the luxury of being able to be extravagant with money for too many years.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Is 25 too young????

For everything involved here? Probably. If this is what he wants for his life (to have it revolve around her) so be it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I don't think her face looks like filler at all. If anything, it may be bloated from whatever medication she's been put on.
    I agree the bloat is from the meds. I've refused quite a few meds that are known for causing bloating and weight gain. As someone that has been diagnosed bipolar for what, I think going on 15 years? I've had to switch between lithium, seroquel, lamictal, etc. It's always a shitfest of finding out what makes you "normal" to function in every day life. I was never a Britney fan, but I wish the press would freaking leave her alone. Mental illness isn't something to be splashed all over the press. I'm happy that society is talking about it now, so people aren't afraid to admit they suffer, but the pictures and trolling aren't cool.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    For everything involved here? Probably. If this is what he wants for his life (to have it revolve around her) so be it.
    If he's actually a nurse that they found for her and let her "choose" him as her boyfriend...then it could work if he's a true Florence Nightingale type. But I mean, come on. What are the odds. Her fishbowl life is enough to drive anyone a little nutty.
    effie2 likes this.

Can you imagine how badly that would break her if that was the truth and she found out?
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Her mouth/lip area has changed a lot in the past 10yrs. She has had something done. Maybe it’s the veneers, maybe its Juvaderm in her lips & marionette lines..... it’s something.
    Yeah, she's definitely had something down around the mouth area. I used to think she had such a great smile (she's got great teeth), now it looks kinda creepy. I just googled that shit and there's a page dedicated to her smile...

What’s behind Britney’s smile?

By LiquoriceBabe, December 27, 2018 in The Britney Forum

I, as many of you, have been wondering what ever happened to the smile of Britney.

Britney has shown that she’s not completely comfortable in certain situations and it’s pretty evident. For example, her M&Gs and at the X Factor.

She’s been both, critiqued and trolled, for her unusual facial expressions and her “fake smile”.

Some people blame it on lip fillers, but Britney’s fond the lip injections and in the past, it was pretty obvious whenever she got them. For example, in 2007, she got some:

And then, in 2013, when we was about to release of Work Bitch, she got some more. We can see the result in the single cover and the result was pretty good:

But the result never was near her current smile.
    Now, we all notice Britney is an insecure person, she has ticks and she’s anxious in public. If we consider the criticism she’s faced for her uncomfortable faces, I don’t doubt that she did something about it. I dare to say that those comments got to her and considering she’s constantly in the spotlight, she couldn’t afford to look that uncomfortable that often. So, she did something to fix it, but it wasn’t lip fillers because we’ve seen how they end up looking and it’s not like she looks now.
    Recently, one user at Exhale mentioned she got the Korean smile lift, a surgery meant to make you look like you are permanently smiling. They cut some muscles and then sew them differently to create the effect. Here’s a video explaining it in detail:

Here are some of the results of that surgery.

And this is one of the most disturbing results.

And here is a video of the procedure. It is graphic.

If you look at Britney’s smile closely, putting special attention to the corners of her mouth, you can see the resemblance to the results of the surgery and, in specific, if you look carefully, you can see it in the interview with Jonathan Ross.

Look at the before

And the after

But the question here is... what the hell is going on behind the curtains that she felt the need to do something like this? Why does she feel the need to smile all the time? Isn’t she genuinely happy being a singer? And if she isn’t, why does she continue to do it? Is it her choice? Or as a lot of people here think... is she really being forced to do it by other people?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/...%80%99s-smile/
    effie2 and I'mNotBitter like this.

What a stupid procedure. That’s just as stupid as getting surgery to have dimples.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    What a stupid procedure. That’s just as stupid as getting surgery to have dimples.

Agreed! And it doesn’t even look like a smile, & then when the person actually does​ smile, they look like the Joker - deranged.

Her top lip is longer from her nostrils to her cupid's bow. Weird.
    Sleuth likes this.

Charlize's mouth looks like this too. Although, I don't know if it's always looked this way.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I think Charlize was born that way, I remember her mouth being unique to her look since Devil's Advocate.

fgg

Britney Spears Mom in Conflict with Jamie Spears Over Medical Treatment

Britney Spears' mother has just filed legal docs asking the judge in her conservatorship case to clue her in on her daughter's medical treatment, and we've learned this is the latest move in what has become a conflict over the singer's condition.

Our Britney sources say, Lynne Spears has become upset with Britney's condition, which landed her in a mental health facility over the last month, and believes she is not getting the appropriate treatment. Jamie Spears has been Britney's conservator for more than 11 years, and is widely credited for literally saving Britney's life when she was in serious danger of dying back in 2008.

We're told Lynne read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with drugs she didn't want ... both, by the way, demonstrably untrue because the conservatorship does not give Jamie that power.

According to our sources, Lynne, who is best friends with the wife of Louisiana's Governor, got the help of the Governor's family to find a lawyer ... it is unclear if the lawyer who is now representing Lynne was the one recommended. But, it looks like Lynne believes some of the stories she's read and is now angling for a voice in her daughter's treatment.

Lynne is not asking to become a co-conservator, but she wants to know what's going on. Our sources say Lynne is currently in L.A. and is staying with Britney.

Fact is ... Britney is out of the facility but not doing great. She still has significant mental health issues and her meds are a work in progress.

The court hearing is Friday.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/06/britn...hip-treatment/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information