Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree309Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

So if Jamie still keeps her in check with her meds, who takes over for Jamie when he’s gone? Doesn’t sound like Lynne is willing to pick up the baton.
    C_is_for_Cookie and holly like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I wonder if Jamie Lynn would step up. She seems like she has a good relationship with Brit but she might not be able to be as authoritative as Jamie was.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I bet Lynne IS willing to pick up the baton, but would be a horrible choice to be conservator. And I don't think it's unreasonable at all for Jaime to say if you don't want to take your medication, then you belong in treatment. My grandmother was chronically bipolar and she would feel better and stop taking her meds over the years. She was a completely different person off her meds. The last time it happened, she was missing for almost a week and the police found her dirty, with minimal clothing on (in the winter) and only one slipper. That was when my mother decided enough was enough and she was put in a nursing home. I wasn't old enough (nor was I next of kin at this point) to overrule that. Before that she was living in an adult living facility, which was basically an apartment house of elderly people that could live on their own, but needed help at times. You can't force them to take the meds unless they're committed. It's a horrible place to be and I really, really feel for Britney.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

These pics are kind of sad. I hope she gets better.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i wish they hadn't taken and published those photos .... such a violation.
    That's how I felt about these photos...95% of the time, I don't care what the paparazzi does to celebs as long as it's out in the open, but this is not one of those times. No one needed to see her like this and she's minding her own business and hurting no one.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

I wonder why she doesn't just fade off into the sunset and enjoy life. She can do her perfume, etc. She does not need to perform or make music. I swear she is forced to because so many other people rely on her for $$$. It's all very sad and gross.

She also needs to lay off the filler. It's aging her and whoever did it, did not do a good job.
    louiswinthorpe111 and Mrs P like this.

Silver Member

She looks lost. It's heartbreaking. But I had heard that having her performing was good for her as it gave her focus, etc. but who knows what's really been happening in the last 10 years. She's worn hair extensions for years, probably having long hair is like a security blanket for her.
    holly likes this.

From tmz

Britney Spears just posted a video -- the first time we’ve heard her speak since getting treatment for mental health issues -- and she wants her fans to know she’ll be back in action soon.
    Spears went on Instagram Tuesday to send out the short clip, giving an update on her health and saying her family is going through some serious “stress.”
    The singer says she's dealing with a lot of “stress and anxiety” and she just needed some time on her own to deal with the situation.
    She also posted a lengthy caption, saying, "Wow!!! There’s rumors, death threats to my family and my team, and just so many things crazy things being said. I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. Don’t believe everything you read and hear.”
    She closed the message with, "My situation is unique, but I promise I’m doing what’s best at this moment. You may not know this about me, but I am strong, and stand up for what I want! Your love and dedication is amazing, but what I need right now is a little bit of privacy to deal with all the hard things that life is throwing my way. If you could do that, I would be forever grateful. Love you."
    TMZ broke the story, Spears has nearly wrapped a month-long stint in a mental health facility after the pressure of her dad’s failing health and a new mix of medications took a toll on the singer.

We got Britney's boyfriend, Sam Asghari, out in Los Angeles earlier Tuesday and he gave a positive update on her condition and said she's doing "amazing." Sam strongly insinuated it's time for her fans to stand down on claims she's being exploited or held against her will, because there's "nothing to worry about."
    As we first told you, Britney checked herself into a mental health facility in March, and her medicine triggered the crisis. We're told doctors were adjusting Britney's cocktail of meds. But, the reality is it's a trial and error process to find the right mix, and while she was dealing with those changes, she also had to cope with her father's recent illness.
    As we reported ... Britney got a day pass from the mental health facility on Easter Sunday, and she spent her free time hanging with Sam in Beverly Hills.
    If fans didn't believe her boyfriend when he said Britney was gonna be back soon, now they're hearing it directly from her

She looks so lost & out of it. I feel terrible for her. I'm glad her dad cares enough about her to try to get her back on track with her meds.
    Last edited by holly; April 24th, 2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Deleted personal details

^^^I took meds for Depression for one year. When I got off them, I couldn't believe how much better I felt. 10 years younger, more enthusiastic, less flat. BUT - if I ever have another episode, I'll take the medication again. It did help me - a lot.
    effie2, DawnM74 and lindsaywhit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    ^^^I took meds for Depression for one year. When I got off them, I couldn't believe how much better I felt. 10 years younger, more enthusiastic, less flat. BUT - if I ever have another episode, I'll take the medication again. It did help me - a lot.
    xx
    Last edited by holly; April 24th, 2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: deleted personal details
    Lofty Bike and robertmarilyn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Whats up with the hair roots?
    And what's up with her face?? Looks like she's been freshly plumped
    Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I don't think her face looks like filler at all. If anything, it may be bloated from whatever medication she's been put on.

From tmz

Britney Spears will be checking herself out of the mental health facility where she's been for 30 days -- as early as today -- but we've learned she's still dealing with a big, unresolved issue ... her meds.
    Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney's mental state is much better than it was when she checked in. As we reported, the singer was distraught over an illness her dad was battling ... made exponentially worse by the fact the meds she'd been taking for her mental illness stopped working.
    Doctors were trying to find a new combo of meds, but they couldn't get the mixture right and it was doing Britney more harm than good ... to the point she stopped taking them.
    Our sources say doctors still haven't figured out the right formula and call it, "a work in progress."
    The sources are quick to say, Britney did NOT check into the facility to get her meds right ... it was to get her head straight. We're told she's doing "a lot better" in that department, but the doctors continue to work on the cocktail of meds.
    A lot of people commented on the pic of Britney with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari,on Easter Sunday, where she looked a little off. Our sources acknowledge, she's still having difficulty, but nonetheless is in a better head space.
    We're told she could leave the mental health facility as early as today but definitely by week's end ... and she's almost certainly going home. Doctors will continue to work with her on getting the medicines right.
    Short story ... mental illness is difficult, but she's doing okay.

doesnt look ok to me,in fact she looks this much away from a pink wig episode.Why do they keep exposing this poor woman?dont they have any feelings for her?For God,s sake,keep her away and give her as much time as needed to heal.She fucking worked for her money,to have enough to retire anytime!
    DawnM74 and lindsaywhit like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information