Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree306Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

How messed up is it, thinking back on when she first got with K-Fed, that now it's all "Well thank God those kids have K-Fed"?

She doesn't look too steady here....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-facility.html

Oof. Whoever that guy is, at least he looks pretty protective.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Whats up with the hair roots?

I feel really bad for her in those pics.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Whats up with the hair roots?
    She needs her extensions replaced, badly. I imagine getting a touch up is not a priority when you're fighting for your sanity. Literally.

The guy in the pics with her is her boyfriend, Sam something or other.

Nevan and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    She needs her extensions replaced, badly. I imagine getting a touch up is not a priority when you're fighting for your sanity. Literally.
    Is the real part of her hair about 1-2 inches in length? I definitely understand how it's not a priority -- I just don't know anybody I could ask these kinds of questions.
    Daphodil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Is the real part of her hair about 1-2 inches in length? I definitely understand how it's not a priority -- I just don't know anybody I could ask these kinds of questions.
    Oh, I just meant that I get that she let herself go because of the situation she's in. I read that she went to a salon to get her hair done on Saturday, so maybe these were taken before.

Her real hair may be about chin length and the rest are the extensions. It's hard to tell though because it looks like she has quite a few in and to be honest, all of it looks bad.

So.... she was supposed to have been out to have her hair done so I guess that was a lie???

he does look protective of her (everyone needs that at some point in their lives) and I guess if one pap is there there were a bank of them. I feel sorry for her about that, no one needs that much attention when they are in or just leaving hospital.
    Nevan and holly like this.

Britney Spears Spotted With Boyfriend Sam Asghari Outside of Health Facility as She Remains in TreatmentAntoinette Bueno*
    9:46 AM PDT, April 22, 2019
    Backgrid

Britney Spears spent Easter with boyfriend Sam Asghari outside of the health facility she checked herself into earlier this month.
    The 37-year-old singer was snapped with Asghari leaving the Montage hotel in Beverly Hills, California, on Sunday. Spears wore a floral off-the-shoulder dress and sandals, with her long blonde hair down. Asghari walked in front of her with his arm protectively shielding her, dressed casually in a long-sleeved T-shirt, shorts and sneakers.

Backgrid

A source tells ET that is still in treatment, but is finding it hard to be away from her sons, 13-year-old Sean and 12-year-old Jayden.
    "Britney’s career, caring for her children and the weight of her father’s illness, has been far too much for her," the source says. "Despite taking time off from performing she couldn't handle the stress. She needed not only down time, but she decided she needed professional help."

"She wants nothing more than to heal and feel better," the source adds. "She has improved while in the facility, but not going home yet. Those that love and support her say she needs to focus on herself. It hasn’t been easy for her to be away from her children."
    Sunday's sighting wasn't the only time Spears has been spotted on an outing outside of treatment. ET previously learned that Spears was able to leave her treatment facility on April 11 to get her hair done at a salon.
    Earlier this month, ET learned that Spears checked herself into a health facility to deal with the tremendous stress she's been having over her father, Jamie Spears', current health crisis. A few weeks earlier, she had put her career on an indefinite hiatus, postponing her album and putting her Britney: Dominationshow at Park Theater at the Park MGM resort in Las Vegas on hold in order to support her father.
    "We all need to take time for a little 'me time.' " Spears shared on Instagram alongside a message reading, "Fall in Love with taking care of yourself, mind, body, spirit," when news broke that she checked herself into a health facility. Asghari later showed his support for his girlfriend, reposting the message and writing, "It isn’t weakness, It’s a sign of absolute strength, people should only be inspired by this, at least I am ♥️ #stronger."
    However, fans have recently shown their concern for Spears with the #FreeBritney hashtag trending on social media, after allegations were made in a "special emergency episode" of the fan podcast Britney's Gram that the singer is being held against her will. Tess Barker and Barbara Gray, comedians and creators of the Britney's Gram podcast, said that they received "an anonymous tip from a credible source" alleging that Spears entered the health facility against her will, and played a voicemail that is allegedly from a paralegal who used to work for an attorney that was involved in Spears' conservatorship.

"Basically, Britney was in rehearsals for Domination. It came to Jamie's attention that Britney was not taking her medication as prescribed," the unidentified person on the tape claimed. "She was missing a lot of doses and just full-on not taking them."
    "So they got her to the doctor and the doctor said, 'OK, if you don't want these medications, let's get you on a new one.' She refused to take the new one," the person's claims continued. "Jamie said, 'Either you take this medication or the show's off, and I'm pulling my support and you can't do it.' Britney did not follow Jamie's instructions, so he was true to his word -- he pulled the show, he verbatim said, 'Blame it on my illness.' ... Britney has been in the mental facility since mid-January. There is no timeline, there is no end date particularly in sight for this stay at this mental facility to end. She did not want to go. ... From what I understand, this is not a decision she made, at all."
    Spears' mother, Lynne Spears, who divorced from Jamie in 2002, fueled the fire by liking Instagram comments from fans who believe the singer is being held against her will and urging others to listen to the podcast.
    Watch the video below for more:
    -- Reporting by Adriane Schwartz

My brother refused to take his medication because of how it made him feel. He now gets a shot, I have no idea of what, every 3 months and it has made a world of a difference to him. He is a completely different person. He stopped taking his medication because it made him feel like a zombie.

czb

i wish they hadn't taken and published those photos .... such a violation.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    I couldn’t agree more. There is clearly a serious mental health issue here - the photographers need to get fecked.
    czb, Novice, weathered1 and 4 others like this.
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    I agree, but surely there was a private entrance that she could have exited by instead of walking out in front of the hotel where the paps were waiting. She was seen because someone wanted her seen.

From far away, she looks really good fresh-faced. The close-ups are a bloated horror and you can almost see PS lines. It looks like wearing extensions for 20 years is making her bald.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information