Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree2263Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

I never really thought about her relationship with Jamie Lynn (or really thought about Jamie Lynn at all TBH) though it seems like it's pretty volatile. While I find it hard to believe that Jamie Lynn is making money directly OFF Britney (like perhaps others are) she obviously has a career just from being Britney's sister.

I'm sure she won't disclose, but the only thing that would be remotely interesting to read about her life is her time as a Nick kid during Dan Schneider's reign.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

wow, so even now jamie lynn is trying to use her sister to further her own career?
    bitch, if you have to reference your sister's song title in your memoir title, your life isn't worthy of a memoir.
    fgg, Tiny Pixie, MsDark and 5 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Britney has a career because her mom and dad paid for a bunch of lessons when Britney was a small child and then schlepped her to endless auditions. They both benefitted from family members. I don't think there is anything to the Dan Schneider story either, except that maybe he has a fixation on feet.

That Jamie Lynn is putting out this book is totally par for the course. ALL of her career opportunities were due to being Britney's sister, otherwise nobody would care. People barely care now. I'll give her credit in that Jamie Lynn seems to have a filter and mostly lives life quietly in Mississippi or wherever.
    fgg, czb, weathered1 and 2 others like this.

If Jamie Lynn needs money she should write an expose type book about working for Nickelodeon on a Dan Schneider show. Or better yet come clean about who really knocked her up as a teenager. Cause I still don't buy Casey Aldridge is her first babydaddy. Even though he is the "official" one.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Jamie Lynn may have received a healthy payout from Dan Schneider in return for signing a non-disclosure agreement so that she can't talk about it.

An NDA is not enforceable where criminal conduct is involved.
    mostroop, dksnj and Lalasnake like this.

Hummm….. telling the world about a skeevy twat vs my daughter finding out all the details of her conception that resulted from statutory rape. Yeah, that’s not going to happen.

I could never work out if Jamie Lynn rode Britney’s coattails or if the parents pushed her so hard because they wanted two cash cows to live off forever & they thought that Jamie Lynn was a disappointment as she wasn’t earning as much as her sister.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Hummm….. telling the world about a skeevy twat vs my daughter finding out all the details of her conception that resulted from statutory rape. Yeah, that’s not going to happen.

I could never work out if Jamie Lynn rode Britney’s coattails or if the parents pushed her so hard because they wanted two cash cows to live off forever & they thought that Jamie Lynn was a disappointment as she wasn’t earning as much as her sister.
    I don't think she'd ever disclose information like that but I could see release of like, I saw sketchy things, my friend said x, y and z, something that like. For the record, I think Casey Aldridge is her baby daddy but I also think Dan Schneider is a giant creep.

I do think their parents probably pushed Jamie Lynn once Britney blew up, but she's still acting so if she didn't like it she wouldn't be doing it now as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o;[URL="tel:3825992"
    3825992[/URL]]I don't think she'd ever disclose information like that but I could see release of like, I saw sketchy things, my friend said x, y and z, something that like. For the record, I think Casey Aldridge is her baby daddy but I also think Dan Schneider is a giant creep.

I do think their parents probably pushed Jamie Lynn once Britney blew up, but she's still acting so if she didn't like it she wouldn't be doing it now as an adult.
    Unless she isn’t equipped to do anything else & she had a daughter to raise on her own.

I’m not saying I know or even care; I just don’t think that this whole situation is straight forward.
    czb, Kittylady and lindsaywhit like this.

I think Britney has always financially supported her family. Including Jamie Lynn. Or at least supplemented their incomes. We know she bought her mom a house and pays a monthly stipend for maintenance, etc.

If I recall, Jamie Lynn tried to make it as a country singer, but I don't think that really went anywhere. Per imdb she's currently on an Amazon Prime show, Sweet Magnolias. Never heard of it.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Unless she isn’t equipped to do anything else & she had a daughter to raise on her own.

I’m not saying I know or even care; I just don’t think that this whole situation is straight forward.
    Please, anyone can flip a burger or ring a cash register. I hate the trope of actors/actresses with these tragic, difficult lives. She definitely can't even try with that, she's an adult now, she makes her life choices.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o;[URL="tel:3826027"
    3826027[/URL]]Please, anyone can flip a burger or ring a cash register. I hate the trope of actors/actresses with these tragic, difficult lives. She definitely can't even try with that, she's an adult now, she makes her life choices.
    Yes anyone can but you still need to find someone to employ you.

Maybe Bryan should have worked hard s for Jamie Lynn? He did work from Britney coz she paid him $200k prior to the conservatorship starting. She doesn’t appear to have taken public pot shots of him yet & he also benefitted off Jamie Lynn & her statutory rapist as he was a “producer” on her show.

Sometimes I wonder why it was so surprising that K-Fed turned out to be such a good dad. Then I see this picture and think, "Oh yeah, that's why - he just always looked like such a tool." It's as if he has 'resting tool face.'

I love that. We need to start using RTF like we use RBF.
    lindsaywhit and Novice like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information