Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Like Tree534Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I imagine that word flies out KFed's mouth quite a lot. He never seemed very smart or cultured.
    And Britney's and Jamie's. I have to wish the best for these kids. All the mountains of cash in the world won't be enough.
    sprynkles, Sleuth and tulip like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Money aside, a daily grind is probably what helps keep Britters stable. As much as she's capable of that is.
    Sleuth, holly and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

According to the "internet" her net worth in 2019 is $215 MILLION. When is it enough? I do hope she's done being the show pony she's been her whole life.

As of 2019 we estimate her net worth to be $215 million. Today she makes $20-30 million on average thanks largely to her Las Vegas residency which began in 2013. In 2017 she made $34 million from her various endeavors. Real Estate: Britney has owned a number of homes in the Los Angeles area over the years.

Britney Spears Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

effie2 likes this.

It's enough. But she needs something to do. And this is all she knows how to do.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Money aside, a daily grind is probably what helps keep Britters stable. As much as she's capable of that is.
    I thought that was a euphemism in which case you're probably right.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Jesus Federline needs to teach his kids not to use gay as an insult.

I totally agree, but boys that age just pick that crap up from their friend groups. My younger one did and it took me a couple of years to drum it out of him. It seems from around 11/12/13 they just turn into little homophobes and would probably stay that way without vigilant and involved parents.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I totally agree, but boys that age just pick that crap up from their friend groups. My younger one did and it took me a couple of years to drum it out of him. It seems from around 11/12/13 they just turn into little homophobes and would probably stay that way without vigilant and involved parents.
    I lost count of the number of times I pulled up the nephew for saying it. Thankfully he seems to have outgrown it too.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Definitely a kid/pre-teen/teen thing. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before, but my 'solution' was to sit both of my boys down and explain to them how very hurtful and damaging words and labels can be. I didn't get very far when I noticed their eyes glazing over, but I got their attention again when I told them that one of our close relatives, someone we love very much, is gay. Boom! They were suddenly all ears (and popping eyes) and of course wanted to know WHO it was. I said at this point they didn't need to know who, they just needed to treat everyone with the kindness and respect they would want for their own beloved family member. That enabled us to have a conversation about sexuality, bullying, etc., etc., etc., and seemed to 'solve' the problem - at least in my presence.

Over the following years, they would occasionally guess one or the other family member, and I would just smile and shake my head. I finally admitted that truthfully, I had no idea, but was sure I hadn't lied, because statistically our extended family was certain to include at least one or two who were gay. Time has validated that assumption.

It's nice, every once in a while, to feel like I got something right as a parent, you know?
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; March 8th, 2020 at 02:09 PM.

Yes but how many of you are LITERALLY JESUS? I expect better from the Messiah and his kids.
    Trixie, sprynkles and holly like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

[QUOTE=lindsaywhit;3774569]Definitely a kid/pre-teen/teen thing. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before, but my 'solution' was to sit both of my boys down and explain to them how very hurtful and damaging words and labels can be. I didn't get very far when I noticed their eyes glazing over, but I got their attention again when I told them that one of our close relatives, someone we love very much, is gay. Boom! They were suddenly all ears (and popping eyes) and of course wanted to know WHO it was. I said at this point they didn't need to know who, they just needed to treat everyone with the kindness and respect they would want for their own beloved family member. That enabled us to have a conversation about sexuality, bullying, etc., etc., etc., and seemed to 'solve' the problem - at least in my presence.

Over the following years, they would occasionally guess one or the other family member, and I would just smile and shake my head. I finally admitted that truthfully, I had no idea, but was sure I hadn't lied, because statistically our extended family was certain to include at least one or two who were gay. Time has validated that assumption.

It's nice, every once in a while, to feel like I got something right as a parent, you know?

You sure did. Good on you, Mom. Their response was really special.

I did the same thing with an adult. A man in his late 70's who is very fond of a relative of mine. That man would repeat the word homosexual in a regular conversation. No one I know in their 70's and 80's uses that word anymore. So I told this man that my close relative was gay. He said Really? Geez, I love that guy! I didn't know at all. He loves baseball and football, we're always talking about it. Well, dude, now you know.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Britney Spears' son Jayden claims Jamie Spears is a 'd--k,' and Britney might 'quit' music

Play Video

Kevin Federline is “handling” the aftermath of his 13-year-old son Jayden’s explosive new Instagram rant as a “family matter,” Federline’s attorney exclusively tells Page Six.
    SEE ALSO

Britney Spears’ son Jayden Federline slams grandfather Jamie: ‘He could go die’

“It’s the result of a 13-year-old acting like a 13-year-old,” Los Angeles family law attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan told us on Wednesday. “Kevin is handling it like a responsible parent.”
    When asked whether Kevin and his ex-wife Britney Spears had been in communication over the incident involving their son, Kaplan said he did not have that information.
    On Tuesday, Jayden slammed his maternal grandfather, Jamie Spears, on Instagram Live, saying, “He’s a pretty big d—k. He’s pretty f—king gay as s—t. He can go die.”

The teen filmed the live video from Kevin’s house, where he is currently staying with his 14-year-old brother, Sean Preston Federline.
    Kevin, 41, has 70 percent custody of his sons, and Britney, 38, has 30 percent unsupervised rights.
    Britney Spears with her boys, Sean and Jayden (right)InstagramIn the video, Jayden also claimed to share more insider information about his pop-star mom’s life if he got over 5,000 followers.
    As of Wednesday, his Instagram account was set to private with 2,570 followers and zero posts.
    Jamie, 67, has had tension with Kevin and the family in the past.
    Jayden Federline and Kevin FederlineInstagramIn September, Kevin accused Jamie of abusing Sean by putting his hands on him during an altercation. Sources told TMZ that Jamie allegedly broke down a door to get to the teenager during a fight and grabbed him.

Criminal charges were not filed against Jamie.
    Britney’s reps have not responded to our requests for comment

Ah well. They put the muzzle on quick!

It is so weird seeing "responsible parent" and Kevin Federline in the same sentence. Guess Jayden will have to find another way to give us the scoop.
    fgg likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information