Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree583Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

Uh oh. Back to being a hot mess again. Wearing low rider shorts like it's the early 2000s. Jacked up ass fake hair that looks like straw (why even bother with fake hair that probably cost a fortune if it's going to look this bad). And getting fat. A foot injury appears to be what's knocked her out of the healthy zone she's been in...and this is worrisome for all sorts of reasons.

But those unsupported slop jugs sliding down her chest (even further these days) in a too tight top make me want to have a sit-down with her.

There's a lot of factors that contribute to keeping stable Britters. It's like a delicate balance. One slip and everything could go.

I truly hope these are not recent pics. This reminds me of what was going on with her years ago.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think they are recent because she has really aged in the face.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

There are more pics at the link and they were posted on the DM yesterday.

The DM eh? <side eye>
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The Sun picked up the pics and the story.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...rried-for-her/

Oh man, she is just stunted isn't she? I feel like the people around her have wanted her to perform and BE like she was in the early 00's for so long that she just can't get past it at this point. She's pushing 40 and still dressing like she's 18. It looks like she is even wearing stuff that he has had in her closet for the past 17 years.

She does look awful, which kinda makes me sad. I have a bit of a soft spot for Britney.
    weathered1 likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

Jeez, I do feel for Brit Brit. I have to think that if her parents allowed Jamie Lynn to work with Dan Schneider they didn't protect her. Obviously her dad wasn't the white knight he was made out to be now that we see the allegations from her kids.

What are the allegations from her kids?

All I know is she has a severe mental illness. And as far as that goes, she seems to have an ok life. She's not homeless or institutionalized. She's not living in some back room of her family home. She is loaded, cared for, gets to see her kids and makes money. I think someone with her issues could do way, way worse than dressing like it's 2005.
    rollo, DawnM74, Novice and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

^^^ I think it was her older son. He apparently got into a snit with Britney's father, the kid went into a room to get away from it, and Jamie busted into the room and "manhandled" him a bit. I don't think we know what the whole issue is, but it led to Britney leaving with her boys immediately and I believe her ex has a restraining order against Jamie for both kids and possibly himself. Jamie asked the court to take some temporary time off from being her conservator because of it.

I think we all have a soft spot for Britney. While pink wig gate was crazy, it's hard to find enjoyment and very easy to have empathy for someone who is clearly suffering from what seems like some serious mental illness.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

so her fans are saying that she's been in mental facility this year too since her fb posts have been using old pictures from last year.

she dressed like that back in 2000 too, there are pics of her and justin being their louisiana-self...

Britney Spears Sparks Mental Health Concerns After Speaking With A British Accent

Britney Spears has many worried about the current state of her mental health after the pop star posted a video on social media where she is back to using a British accent.

She captioned the video, "I’ve never heard something so loud before in my life …. I felt like I was in a zoo !!!!! Such a cool day !!!! PS if you’re a bird then I’m a bird too …. pssss I get to be loud too wheeeee !!!!!"

The problem is that she switches to a British accent for the last part and it has may concerned about her current condition and has some worried about the last time she used the accent.

Back in 2008, when Britney Spears was committed to UCLA's Psych Ward for evaluation she was primarily speaking in a British accent. At the time, law enforcement sources told TMZ, Britney was speaking "almost entirely in a British accent the night she was committed."

Plus, while hospitalized, Britney made two calls from inside the unit where she was heard screaming on the phone about her father becoming the conservator of her estate. On the call, in a heavy British accent, Britney was heard saying "I'm so sick of all of this they can have the goddamn house and stick it up their f***ing asses. Actually, no they can't."

She continued to yell in the accent at the top of her lungs, saying, "Nobody's taking my house. Who is my family?" At the time, she didn't want her parents near her home and vowed to fight them in court.

As we reported, eventually Britney agreed with the conservatorship and had been in it for over 10 years.

Fans immediately took to Instagram to point out the accent, and are worried about her current well-being.

The good news is that Britney is currently undergoing rigorous testing inside of her conservatorship case, and an L.A. judge will decide who will be her conservator and if she needs one. As a part of the case, they will take her current medical condition into consideration. The case is due back in court in April.

Brit needs to lay off the tanning bed, if that was really where she was headed in the ankle boot pictures. Get a spray tan honey, they're safer.

Video's like the one she posted won't be helpful to her case against conservatorship. I noticed in the video that her teeth now have gaps between them - what happened? She used to have a perfect smile.
    rollo and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Video's like the one she posted won't be helpful to her case against conservatorship. I noticed in the video that her teeth now have gaps between them - what happened? She used to have a perfect smile.
    Teeth move all the time and it was 15 years ago she had a perfect smile. Also maybe her veneers came off?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information