Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree534Likes

Thread: Britney Spears Back in Mental Health Facility

I absolutely agree. Lynne is out for whatever money (and maybe even power) she can get. She's probably clouded Britney's whole mind over just how well the conservatorship has worked, financially and mentally, for Brit all these years. That people like Sam Lufti (who she just got a restraining order against, again) are still able to get to Britney and all this publicity around her "new" mental health crisis is a good reminder that Jaime has done a great job.
    holly and Angeli like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well I had my doubts about Jamie initially but the results speak for themselves. Britters has been pretty stable for 11 years now. No fucking way in hell should Lynne Spears be anywhere near this situation, much less allowed to take over conservatorship.
    Those who rely indefinitely on psychotropics to function do need periodic evaluations and adjustments to their regimens over time. They should consider themselves extremely lucky her particular meds have worked well for her as long as they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Exactly. Far from what her "free Britney" stans seem to think, the alternative could be that she failed to make it this far at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Most of the free Britney’s probably weren’t old enough to remember the pink wig era.
    Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I don't really know how this works, but if you delete an IG comment isn't it gone? Can you just retrieve deleted comments and put them back? I mean, I really don't know. It's so stupid anyway, who gives a shit about IG comments? It seems to me like Lynne is using anything she can to keep the fans riled up and turn Britney against her father/team. And some of these fans need to get some fresh air.
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I love how Britney Spears' own mom has to find out what's going on in her daughter's life by speculating about an Instagram page. And has literally no earthly idea how bad that looks to anyone reading it.
    Exactly. I think Lynne visited for awhile, and if she had her way Britters would be back at work because IMO her main concern is protecting that income stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I dunno if it's the income stream Lynne is really interested in. It weirdly feels like Lynne wants the fame to continue, like she's living vicariously through her.
    Or maybe they're both mentally stuck at age 16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    She knows it takes a second or five to appear right??? By which time other “fans” will also have commented.....
    I think this is why Lynne needs to be kept away from the whole Britney-Conseratorship-Medical issues thing.
    All she wants to do is sell her shitty expensive face stuff on her daughters’ coat-tails.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I absolutely agree. Lynne is out for whatever money (and maybe even power) she can get. She's probably clouded Britney's whole mind over just how well the conservatorship has worked, financially and mentally, for Brit all these years. That people like Sam Lufti (who she just got a restraining order against, again) are still able to get to Britney and all this publicity around her "new" mental health crisis is a good reminder that Jaime has done a great job.
    I think you'all should take a look at this:

Britney Spears' 'Lawyer' Ejected From Courtroom After Judge Doesn't Recognize Him As Her Counsel - MTV

(Facts from case provided by Twitter user Meaner03
    https://twitter.com/MeanerThree )

From $40 million in 2008 to $47 million in 2019? A profit of only $7 million in 11 years? I don't think so.

Bronze Member

BUT THERE IS MORE...

(Facts of case provided by Twitter user Meaner03

Bronze Member

continued...

(Facts of case provided by Twitter user Meaner03

Facts of case also on his/her instagram feed: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzzJK02Fa5p/

What does this all mean? We don't know for sure until the investigation is completed:
    https://theblast.com/c/britney-spear...dvisors-report

Elite Member

Oh, Jaysus

I bet Britney herself hasnt read all this stuff.

Who would? It's like a wall of repeating text with no verification or context.
    effie2, BrickHouse, Nevan and 6 others like this.

Whoa

and some of it is from more than 11 years ago.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Well, I give it an A on proper use of the multi-quote function. And an F on the rest.
    czb, BrickHouse, Novice and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

White text on a black background makes my eyes go all snow blind or something. Dislike.
    holly likes this.

I'm going to do a big eyeroll here. Because no way can Britters manage 47mil on her own.

side note...47mil? And they are bitching about the additional dollars KFed wants? Write the check and STFU.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Nutjob alert!
    Beeyotch likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Again: 10+ years ago Britters was a hot mess and there's no way the things that were going on with her could have continued. She'd have ended up dead in less than a year. No telling what her boys witnessed.

Relatively stable and working since, income producing and in fact, worth more than ever. This speaks for itself. Whoever thinks Britters needs "freeing" from this needs their own pink wig. This needs to continue indefinitely.
    Nevan, Mivvi21, weathered1 and 5 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Who would? It's like a wall of repeating text with no verification or context.
    Well most of the docs are based on court docs or news reports; ex:

"Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit."
    Britney Spears' 'Lawyer' Ejected From Courtroom After Judge Doesn't Recognize Him As Her Counsel - MTV

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I'm going to do a big eyeroll here. Because no way can Britters manage 47mil on her own.

side note...47mil? And they are bitching about the additional dollars KFed wants? Write the check and STFU.
    In truth you're right. Britney is set for life. She or her conservator(s) could conceivably put a chunk of that into safe and low yielding investment accounts and bring in 1-1.5 mill per year or into another safe investment approach that generates similar or better results.

Still, the conservatorship is a matter of public record. And according to the lawyer she hired in 2008, experienced attorney Adam Streisand, her estate in February 2008 was worth $40 million. Yet in 2019, Andrew Wallet has reported her estate being worth $47 million.

A turnover of only $7 million after 11 years of touring, residencies, a highly compensated X Factor judging appearance and an extremely consistent perfume line with a contract that calls for a guaranteed a fixed fee as well as commission????

In fact, it was reported that her estate was worth $56 million in August 2018.
    https://theblast.com/51585/britney-s...ops-at-tj-maxx

So according to these reports, her estate would have also decreased by $9 million in 7 months??

So whether its her estate yielding only $7 million in the last 11 extremely lucrative years or her estate apparently decreasing by $9 million in 7 months, its worth investigating; this has actually already been initiated since May...

"According to documents obtained by The Blast, the judge in Britney's conservatorship has ordered a probate court investigator to take a hard look at the singer's case, and wants a court investigator's report filed before Britney's next hearing in September...

The job of a probate court investigator is to conduct extensive interviews with all the people involved in a conservatorship case, including guardians, conservators, doctors and even law enforcement officials who have had contact with the subject of the conservatorship...

The investigator will also be reviewing medical and financial records, including custody agreements and even contractual obligations ... such as her Las Vegas residency."

Again: 10+ years ago Britters was a hot mess and there's no way the things that were going on with her could have continued. She'd have ended up dead in less than a year. No telling what her boys witnessed.
    Perhaps. But that was why a temporary conservatorship was put into place. Obviously if everything is fine, then the court ordered investigation will come to that conclusion.

Relatively stable and working since, income producing and in fact, worth more than ever. This speaks for itself. Whoever thinks Britters needs "freeing" from this needs their own pink wig. This needs to continue indefinitely.
    Well there is a court-ordered investigation into the conservatorship and if everything they (her conservators/management) have done is licit, then they obviously don't have anything to worry about.

There are around 20 companies Jamie Spears took over/created since commencement of the conservatorship; 15 actives. No real offices, no employees found. Just using Lou Taylor (Britney's business manager since after initiation of conservatorship) offices as mailing address or his personal address.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxmzO6pBi_O/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzENn-zBZ4P/

Again, if the court ordered investigation deems their actions licit, then there is nothing for them to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by ofjgu View Post
    Well most of the docs are based on court docs or news reports; ex:

"Streisand, who said he was referred to the singer by her custody lawyers at Trope and Trope, had also questioned the expertise of court-appointed co-conservator Andrew Wallet, claiming that he didn't have the expertise to handle the estate or the trust, given that Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit."

In truth you're right. Britney is set for life. She or her conservator(s) could conceivably put a chunk of that into safe and low yielding investment accounts and bring in 1-1.5 mill per year or into another safe investment approach that generates similar or better results.

Still, the conservatorship is a matter of public record. And according to the lawyer she hired in 2008, experienced attorney Adam Streisand, her estate in February 2008 was worth $40 million. Yet in 2019, Andrew Wallet has reported her estate being worth $47 million.

A turnover of only $7 million after 11 years of touring, residencies, a highly compensated X Factor judging appearance and an extremely consistent perfume line with a contract that calls for a guaranteed a fixed fee as well as commission????

In fact, it was reported that her estate was worth $56 million in August 2018.
    https://theblast.com/51585/britney-s...ops-at-tj-maxx

So according to these reports, her estate would have also decreased by $9 million in 7 months??

So whether its her estate yielding only $7 million in the last 11 extremely lucrative years or her estate apparently decreasing by $9 million in 7 months, its worth investigating; this has actually already been initiated since May...

"According to documents obtained by The Blast, the judge in Britney's conservatorship has ordered a probate court investigator to take a hard look at the singer's case, and wants a court investigator's report filed before Britney's next hearing in September...

The job of a probate court investigator is to conduct extensive interviews with all the people involved in a conservatorship case, including guardians, conservators, doctors and even law enforcement officials who have had contact with the subject of the conservatorship...

The investigator will also be reviewing medical and financial records, including custody agreements and even contractual obligations ... such as her Las Vegas residency."

Perhaps. But that was why a temporary conservatorship was put into place. Obviously if everything is fine, then the court ordered investigation will come to that conclusion.

Well there is a court-ordered investigation into the conservatorship and if everything they (her conservators/management) have done is licit, then they obviously don't have anything to worry about.

There are around 20 companies Jamie Spears took over/created since commencement of the conservatorship; 15 actives. No real offices, no employees found. Just using Lou Taylor (Britney's business manager since after initiation of conservatorship) offices as mailing address or his personal address.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BxmzO6pBi_O/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzENn-zBZ4P/

Again, if the court ordered investigation deems their actions licit, then there is nothing for them to worry about.

So..... no agenda whatsoever going on here then.

Lynne is that you? Go back to shilling your face cream on IG.

Thread Information