Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Britney Spears aborts Muslim baby from paparazzi Adnan Ghalib

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Hukhukhuk View Post
    They wouldn't be "big revelations" if everyone knew. On the other hand, there isn't much we don't know about Britney at this point.
    Precisely. That's why I say it would be impossible for her to keep HIV status a secret.

Since the divorce, she has been tailed 24/7 by paps. The only way she could have been infected would be before then, which would mean Kevin and both boys. No way she could keep that quiet. We know who in Hollywood has a Valtrex prescription, for crying out loud. Imagine keeping HIV medicine a secret.

^^ I actually think that a lot of Hollywood stars (or at least a lot more than people would expect) are HIV positive, that it's well known among them who is and isn't, and that it's one of the few things people actually won't out them for because it is such a personal and serious matter.

When you think about the rampant drug use and promiscuity that takes place among people in that industry, it would make sense.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i aborted a christian baby once

Also, I'm really not in favor of abortion, but in Britney's case I do think it was probably the best option. She's in no way capable of caring for a baby, and I believe there's a high likelihood that it would be disabled (as I think Jayden is, in some capacity) and thus difficult to adopt out because of her reckless behavior. I believe she IS using drugs, despite the so-called test result indiciating otherwise, and she is also a chain smoker and heavy drinker. I think she also suffers from profound PPD and already displays suicidal tendencies, so a pregnancy could be very dangerous for her.

If it was Adnan's he'd be using it to browbeat and destroy her for the rest of her life. Plus, if the rumors are true and she has recently found out that she's HIV positive, it's likely that she wouldn't want to risk having a baby who was positive as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i aborted a christian baby once
    Are you sure it was Christian? Was it wearing a Santa clause hat?
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    ^^ I actually think that a lot of Hollywood stars (or at least a lot more than people would expect) are HIV positive, that it's well known among them who is and isn't, and that it's one of the few things people actually won't out them for because it is such a personal and serious matter.

When you think about the rampant drug use and promiscuity that takes place among people in that industry, it would make sense.
    It's a creepy thing to think about but I don't think it's that far from reality eithery. A good example would be the entire circle of everyone who has been with Paris Hilton and who they have been with. It grosses me out and turns me off of being active at all.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Are you sure it was Christian? Was it wearing a Santa clause hat?
    well since i was the momma and Im a big fat Athiest; it was only 1/2 christian ( well i dont really know actually since I didnt even know the "dad" that well )

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post

ITA SouthernBelle!
    Free Charmed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information