Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears aborts Muslim baby from paparazzi Adnan Ghalib

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    It depends on where you go. I know if you go almost anywhere for any prenatal care or counseling that includes a checkup that bloodwork (where they check for a multitude of things, including HIV status) is standard.

It's hardly rocket science. If you're getting yearly checkups they usually draw blood where you'd find this out.

You would find this out IF you consent to an HIV test. or is that only in Massachusetts that they can't test you without you signing a consent form? I have no idea about other states.

It could be an abortion due to HIV. No one wants that disease transferred to a child.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb3577 View Post
    You would find this out IF you consent to an HIV test. or is that only in Massachusetts that they can't test you without you signing a consent form? I have no idea about other states.
    Probably. I've been tested for everything more than a couple of times in my life and I'm sure I had to sign a consent. I guess if someone didn't want to know these things they don't have to sign a consent and/or have it done.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    lol @ Muslim baby! Ridiculous. I so don't believe this, I still think Brit has packed on a few pounds after getting her shit together and starting eat more than laxatives and meth.
    Her dad's reps said it was changing of mediaction.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah; LOL at muslim baby!

i wouldnt believe in it since its natl enquirer

Lucky kid.

With all three of my kids I had to sign a consent form to be tested. It is standard practice for OB/GYN's to run std tests at the beginning and end of your pregnancy. (at least here in Ohio) That way if you do test positive for anything they can lower the risks of you baby getting it. They did these tests even though I am married and in a monogamous relationship.
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

Yep, sounds about right. They'd probably go ahead and do a set (with consent, of course) even if she made statements that she wanted an abortion. But that's with a normal person. It's hard to say with her because celebs tend to get whatever they want and I can see her dumb ass outright refusing to sign a consent form.

Good gawd if anybody needs testing (and prolly on a regular basis) it's her, pregnant or not.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just don't think she's the one with HIV. How could she keep it a secret? The girl has none. If nothing else, al-Lutfi have leaked it by now.

Besides, EL's initial clue was the singer's partners could be big revelations. No one will care if Ghalib gets HIV.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^No, but they would care if Justin Timberlake is HIV+. But, I don't think it's her either.

Maybe the "singer" with HIV is actually Lindsay Lohan, and they threw in the term pop-princess to throw us off?

Quote Originally Posted by mammabear View Post
    With all three of my kids I had to sign a consent form to be tested. It is standard practice for OB/GYN's to run std tests at the beginning and end of your pregnancy. (at least here in Ohio) That way if you do test positive for anything they can lower the risks of you baby getting it. They did these tests even though I am married and in a monogamous relationship.
    It is standard here in Quebec, too, to be tested and I don't remember signing any consent forms. It is just done.

I have also had three kids, but I am a bio-mom.

In the case of someone who has active venereal warts, as a friend once did, wouldn't you think that she should have had a C-Section? She didn't. I don't mean to be gross, but I always wondered why she wasn't given a C-Section, wouldn't the baby be affected by the warts being delivered vaginally?

Gold Member

I dont buy Britney has aids, herpes or anything else. A abortion? Sure. She aint the only one in Hollywood though. How many you think Kate Hudson has had? I guess 2. JLO? 3? 4? According to certain people she needed the fertitlity treatments because after her abortions it was to hard to concieve naturally. I think it was said she had 1 before she met her first husband, and was basically FUCKING anyone who could get her name out there. Then she had 2 abortions with Diddy, both their decision. I bet if she had his baby she ask for 8 million for her baby photos. Since their both big celebs. Marc is a nobody and we know it.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I've never heard that JLO had several abortions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information