Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Bristol Palin Calls Off Wedding Amid Tabloid Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I googled and it said they sing that horrid song Life is a Highway
    Nono, they BUTCHERED the lovely Canadian song Life is a Highway.
    Tati and weathered1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Nono, they BUTCHERED the lovely Canadian song Life is a Highway.
    Wasn't that originally done by some other dude...something Cochran...in the early 90's? If I never hear that song again, it'll be too soon.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Tom Cochrane. It was an epic song. EPIC!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Tom Cochrane. It was an epic song. EPIC!
    Yes, indeed it was....the first 1,376 times I heard it.
    Brookie likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I hate them so much. The Palin's I mean. I'm neutral on Rascal Flatts, although Life is a Highway is annoying as hell.
    twitchy2.0 and Briar Rose like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

OT: a few years ago on some awards show, Jamie Foxx dueted with Rascal Flatts; apparently, he and the lead singer are really good friends and were roommates for years when they were each starting out in showbiz (who knew?). Also OT, I'm always amazed at the eyebrows on RF's lead singer, they look like one of those pics were they photoshop chola eyebrows on someone:

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    I'm confused. Bristol is quoted saying Dakota was "legally divorced years ago", but at the end of the article it says "If Dakota and Bristol make it down the aisle, this will by the first marriage for both of them".

Huh?
    It's that new math. Goes along with the palin geography.

Fuck you all. I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day.
    Bluebonnet and Froogy like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Am I missing something? He is either divorced or got his marriage annulled. Why is this a reason to call off a wedding? It isn't like she has led the life of a saint. I think this guy has dodged a bullet. The family is straight up crazy.

Unless he never did divorce...
    Kittylady likes this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run far away.....

This is the big "scandal"? *rolleyes*

Posted: May 18, 2015
    Bristol Palin Fiance: Dakota Meyer Married At 19, Hides ‘Secret Wife,’ Engagement To Bristol Off?

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...pt-665x385.jpg

Bristol Palin found out her fiance, Dakota Meyer, was previously married, and his ex’s friend went off on him in a Facebook post (below) that has just about gone viral. According to Mail Online, a marriage certificate proves that Meyer was married to Cassandra Wain in 2008. The two got legally divorced in 2010, but it appears as though Meyer is denying the whole thing ever happened.
    “We never discredit you as a Marine, you were a great soldier. We took you in after you came back from the hospital in Ohio and wanted to be there for you. What I’m not understanding is why this marriage to my best fiend is something you are trying to hide. You guys were young and infatuated with one another. You got married, then realized it was a mistake. No scandal, no abuse, no nothing. It was short lived and we thought you all remained civil. To read the bulls*** of people putting their two cents into this issue they know nothing about is hard to read. Cassie is a small town girl who is beautiful and intelligent and just wants the past in the past. Now she’s suffering from other people’s opinions of her based off your lies Dakota.”

Bristol Palin and her fiance are supposed to be getting married in about a week. Rumors were circulating that Bristol was going to call off her engagement because of this bombshell, and because her beau may have still been married, but that does not seem to be the case.

According to the New York Daily News, Palin has chosen not to publicly comment on the story — and calls to her “team” were not returned.

Bristol has not posted anything related to her upcoming wedding on social media since this story broke. Previously, she had been counting down the days to her big day… but she has been quiet for days.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Dakota Meyer is a U.S. Marine. He was awarded a Medal of Honor in 2009 after serving in Afghanistan.

Do you think Bristol Palin should leave her fiance after learning he was already married? Of course there is always a chance that he was honest with Bristol about his past, but sources seem to think that this was a complete surprise all around. This happened years ago — but does that matter to Bristol? Should it?

Read more at Bristol Palin Fiance: Dakota Meyer Married At 19, Hides €˜Secret Wife,€™ Engagement To Bristol Off?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    who (or what) is rascal flatts?
    I'm disappointed to discover they are a band. I thought they sounded like something Mama June would cook using roadkill and butter.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bitch thought she was pregnant and and then her monthly came and he said I'm out!!
    teforde23, twitchy2.0 and Linne like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

He should have pulled out sooner.
    Kittylady likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information