Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree781Likes

Thread: Bristol Palin announces pregnancy one month after canceling wedding

I think it was that snowmobiler dude she was seeing before Dakota. If you look at the pictures of Bristle and her friend the weekend they skipped out on the wedding reception turned family BBQ, you can see his dog in the pics.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She ain't nothing but a low down skanky do. Who the hell plans an entire wedding to someone else and then pulls this shit?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Bristol Palin???

I see that now TMZ is trawling us for content (not necessarily text!)....:-
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    so it was or was not planned???

She sounds so stupid.[/I][/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Bristol Palin

So This Pregnancy was Planned

And I Don't Regret It

6/28/2015 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news

Bristol Palin
    makes no apparent sense ... now she says her latest out-of-wedlock baby was planned.
    Britstol just posted what looks squarely inconsistent with what she wrote when she announced her pregnancy. She says in her latest blog post, "This pregnancy was actually planned."
    Bristol -- who became an abstinence spokesperson and urged women to prevent such pregnancies -- says there's a big difference between her pregnant at 17 and 24.
    It's unclear how this was a mistake if it was planned, and the regret that laced her previous sentiments is now gone. She also says she can't wait for baby #2.
    The only possible explanation we can think of ... maybe she and her fiancé got pregnant in anticipation of marriage but then they broke up.
    Bristol ends by saying, "Deal with it." We're trying.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Free Charmed.

Have they announced who she's registered with for the Planned Disappointment Shower?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Have they announced who she's registered with for the Planned Disappointment Shower?

I don't know, but someone needs to buy her a Rabbit or something.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

What a mess. Is her Mom going to raise this one too?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

So if she is being taken at her word, that it is the child of her former fiance, around the moment of conception she thought she was getting married. At the moment she found out she was pregnant she "knew she would be completely crucified" (interesting a Christian would exaggerate like that) So in approx. two weeks time the relationship tanked.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Only if it isn't 'perfect'.
    idunno likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    So if she is being taken at her word, that it is the child of her former fiance, around the moment of conception she thought she was getting married. At the moment she found out she was pregnant she "knew she would be completely crucified" (interesting a Christian would exaggerate like that) So in approx. two weeks time the relationship tanked.
    The timeline makes no sense to me. Supposedly she's two months along now, and she broke off the engagement around May 18th and the wedding was to be May 23rd, which means she was only three weeks pregnant, when she broke off the engagement. It seems entirely possible that she didn't know she was pregnant, when she dumped him, which beckons the question: would she have overlooked/forgiven him for the "secret ex-wife", if she had known that she was pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    The timeline makes no sense to me. Supposedly she's two months along now, and she broke off the engagement around May 18th and the wedding was to be May 23rd, which means she was only three weeks pregnant, when she broke off the engagement. It seems entirely possible that she didn't know she was pregnant, when she dumped him, which beckons the question: would she have overlooked/forgiven him for the "secret ex-wife", if she had known that she was pregnant?
    I have no idea about the timeline, but she posted a pic of her ultrasound, and she looks about 12 weeks.

If she had that ultrasound today, then she probably knew she was pregnant for two weeks when she broke it off May 18th.

He posted that the media is spoon feeding us these stories to avoid our paying attention to the terrorist attacks going on in the world.

So maybe she dumped him because he's a Debbie Downer?
    Last edited by llamamama; June 29th, 2015 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Sarah Palin don't raise no kids. File under bwahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I have no idea about the timeline, but she posted a pic of her ultrasound, and she looks about 12 weeks.

If she had that ultrasound today, then she probably knew she was pregnant for two weeks when she broke it off May 18th.

He posted that the media is spoon feeding us these stories to avoid our paying attention to the terrorist attacks going on in the world.

So maybe she dumped him because he's a Debbie Downer?
    If I'm not mistaken the ultrasound had no identifying dates. There is not one single chance in hell that Sarah Palin would have let her break off an engagement to a MOH winner (even if he is kinda scuzzy) if he was the father of that fetus. Not one single chance. She's WAY further along and Dakota is NOT that the father (read it in my best Maury voice). No way, no how.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Plus she's not going to be 2-4 weeks as women don't announce pregnant untill the end of the 1st trimester... So 12 weeks? So March? Was he posted somewhere at that point??? Lol!
    Free Charmed.

It makes no sense that she would break up with her fiance because he was still legally married. Postphoning the wedding until he is divorced would have made sense.
    She cheated on him, got pregnant, he ended the engagement but took the blame (who knows what Sarah Palin gives him for that), Bristol tries to cover it all up/muddle the water.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Sarah Palin don't raise no kids. File under bwahahahahahaha

If I'm not mistaken the ultrasound had no identifying dates. There is not one single chance in hell that Sarah Palin would have let her break off an engagement to a MOH winner (even if he is kinda scuzzy) if he was the father of that fetus. Not one single chance. She's WAY further along and Dakota is NOT that the father (read it in my best Maury voice). No way, no how.
    Yep. Those Palins post old photos all the time to try and misdirect people about the ages of the two boys. Tripp looks WAY older than stated and Bristol would put up photos of her holding him or in a stroller to try and make him look younger.

When all the real shit comes out about the Palins, that's going to be one of the juiciest gossip days ever. Between secret babies and faked pregnancies, alleged pimping, infidelity, unknown baby daddies, drug addiction, anorexia, and general trailer-trash behavior, this one family covers the full range of gossip quite nicely.

The comment from the ex-fiancé was strange.

Bristol Palin's Ex-Fiance Dakota Meyer Speaks Out After Pregnancy News

Dakota Meyer has finally spoken out following the news that his ex-fiancee, Bristol Palin, is pregnant. The former U.S. Marine hinted at but did not directly address the pregnancy — or the paternity of his ex's baby-to-be — in a lengthy Facebook post on Friday, June 26.

"Within the past 24 hours there have been three terrorist style attacks across the world," Meyer, 27, wrote. "There has been an incident at a U.S. company owned gas factory in Lyon, France Leaving one dead and two injured. Another incident in Tunisia with 28 people lost in an assault on a west tourist, mostly British. And finally, a blast at a Shiite mosque in Kuwait."

He continued: "All ISIS/ISIL attacks and all overshadowed by the dog and pony show being put on here domestically by some politicians and mass media. The news that feeds the 'inquiring mind want to know' is inconsequential compared to that which is truly relevant but lost on the back page. I urge you to go beyond what is spoon fed to you and see what is truly going on out there."

Sarah Palin's daughter, 24, announced on Thursday that she's expecting, but did not reveal the identity of the baby's father. The former Dancing With the Stars contestant and Meyer called off their wedding last month just days before the ceremony.

"Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one," Palin said of her pregnancy on her blog Thursday. "I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you." (The conservative star is already mom to son Tripp, 6, whom she had with ex-fiance Levi Johnston.)

Palin has stayed quiet since sharing the news. Meyer, meanwhile, is celebrating his 27th birthday this weekend. He wrote Saturday: "Packing up and heading out for a mini vacation with friends. #‎DakotaMeyer0317."

Read more: Bristol Palin's Ex-Fiance Dakota Meyer Speaks Out After Pregnancy News - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information