Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree781Likes

Thread: Bristol Palin announces pregnancy one month after canceling wedding

Gold Member

There is so much schadenfreude about this situation! Did this trick ever have a real job other than at a dental office? I thought she had permanently relocated to the lower 48 .
    snoopqueen likes this.

"Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one."
    She should really try harder to keep her pants up!
    Beeyotch, Mivvi21, sputnik and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

i love how she doesn't want peoples' lectures.

BItch, there's nothing wrong with having a baby. But I do have a problem with stupidity and hypocrisy.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Change in script . . .

Bristol Palin Responds to the Haters: My 'Pregnancy Was Actually Planned'

Bristol Palin
    Todd Williamson/Invision/AP

By Maria Mercedes Lara
    @maria_mercedes 06/28/2015 AT 05:05 PM EDT

Bristol Palin is responding to critics after she announced that she was expecting her second child earlier this week.

Palin, 24, said in a new Patheos blog post on Sunday that despite originally saying that news of the pregnancy "has been, and will be, a huge disappointment" to her family, friends and fans, she doesn't want people to think that the child wasn't planned.

"None of us are perfect," Palin wrote. "I made a mistake, but it’s not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume. This pregnancy was actually planned.

"Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself. Things didn’t go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on," she continued.

"But I do not regret this baby. This baby is not a disappointment, and I cannot wait to be a mom times two. Tripp is going to make the best big brother!!"

Tripp is Palin's 6-year-old son with ex-fiancé Levi Johnston.

Palin also shot down claims that she was "paid as an 'abstinence spokesperson'," clarifying that she was employed by the Candie's Foundation, which bills itself as a non-profit that "works to shape the way the youth in America think about the devastating consequences of teen pregnancy and parenthood."

Palin does say that she is strongly against abortion and that she "never even thought of aborting this child, NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE."

"I am pregnant," she continued. "This is not the ideal situation, but life is important even if it's not in the most absolute ideal circumstance. This is more confirmation on what I've always stood for. I've always been pro-life and I am standing for life now.

Palin broke the news of her pregnancy one month after canceling her wedding to Dakota Meyer, a former U.S. Marine. Neither Palin nor Meyer have commented on who the father of the unborn child is, but Meyer did break his silence on social media this week, criticizing the media for overshadowing stories of terrorism and putting on a "dog and pony show."

In addition to her blog post on Sunday, Palin hit a lighter note when she shared pictures of her son Tripp with food smeared on his face.
    Bristol Palin Says Pregnancy Was Planned : People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well if she keeps changing her tune, she'll be able to continue to portray herself as a victim in all situations. Guess she's trying to say that Dakota kid is the depositer - the cancelled wedding plans say otherwise....dun, dun, dun
    Novice and BITTER like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Was it "God's plan?" lol jfc, go away.
    nwgirl likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

God, she's stupid.

"None of us are perfect," Palin wrote. "I made a mistake, but it’s not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume. This pregnancy was actually planned.

"Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself. Things didn’t go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on," she continued.

so it was or was not planned???

She sounds so stupid.
    Free Charmed.

^I think she meant that she and Dakota planned to have a child someday, but it didn't quite go as planned in the father not actually being Dakota.
    Kittylady, Alysheba and Guinevere like this.

Bristol Palin

So This Pregnancy was Planned

And I Don't Regret It

6/28/2015 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

breaking news
    Bristol Palin makes no apparent sense ... now she says her latest out-of-wedlock baby was planned.
    Britstol just posted what looks squarely inconsistent with what she wrote when she announced her pregnancy. She says in her latest blog post, "This pregnancy was actually planned."
    Bristol -- who became an abstinence spokesperson and urged women to prevent such pregnancies -- says there's a big difference between her pregnant at 17 and 24.
    It's unclear how this was a mistake if it was planned, and the regret that laced her previous sentiments is now gone. She also says she can't wait for baby #2.
    The only possible explanation we can think of ... maybe she and her fiancé got pregnant in anticipation of marriage but then they broke up.
    Bristol ends by saying, "Deal with it." We're trying.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So, it was a planned mistake?

This family is such a fucking joke.
    Novice, Mivvi21 and Laurent like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Gold Member

So she's now saying a pregnancy like this is what's meant by a best laid plan? Or maybe just laid.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Well if she keeps changing her tune, she'll be able to continue to portray herself as a victim in all situations. Guess she's trying to say that Dakota kid is the depositer - the cancelled wedding plans say otherwise....dun, dun, dun
    But see, MontanaMama, she suffers from a foot condition. Put some dick in the same room with her and her feet automatically go up in the air. The girl can't help it.

Let's have a telethon.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

She's a liar. Dakota is way too good for her (at least on paper).

Her original announcement was posted on her blog, seemingly intended for like-minded Christians. It seems she was worried about what they would think and tried to make it look like she felt horrible about what a mistake she made, and she was embarrassed. Instead she offended them and everybody else with the way that she made it seem like a cancer diagnosis like another posted said. When everybody was in an uproar she backpedaled and said, "Never mind. I did plan this baby." Now she just looks like a nut. I do think it's probably her former fiance's baby, but I guess we'll see.
    idunno likes this.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information