Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: 'Bride of Wildenstein' Jocelyn Wildenstein 'attacks boyfriend with scissors'

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I'm whistling "uglay". (but for some of that coin, I'd put a bag on my head and pretend I was hetero...I'm just sayin')
    Judging from his pics, I'd say you probably have some competition.

Obviously she has mental issues, but I'm honestly wondering if she's starting to experience Dementia or Alzheimer's
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

^^^All the anesthesia, her body constantly needing to heal her countless procedures (and the non surgical stuff she does) since 1978 - I think a brain can only take so much.
    Seapharris7 and rollo like this.

ShareEXCLUSIVE ‘Shut up! I hate you! Your mother is a b***h!’: ‘Catwoman’ Jocelyn Wildenstein is caught on VIDEO attacking her designer boyfriend with a metal tray in another shocking brawl

• The shocking clip shows the volatile divorcee screaming 'shut up!' at boyfriend Lloyd Klein in a thick French accent then grabbing a metal tray and chasing him
    • Wildenstein screams in her native French, before landing two blows with tray
    • In the most recent altercation, she was charged with felony assault on Klein early Wednesday
    • She allegedly gouged Klein's face with her nails, stabbed him twice in the chest and poured hot wax on his face
    • Their fight began when Wildenstein got mad that Klein was on his laptop and not paying attention to her
    • Sources say the assault marks the end of their tumultuous 13-year relationship
    • Wildenstein is famous for her numerous plastic surgeries and the largest divorce settlement in history

By BEN ASHFORD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 18:08, 9 December 2016 | UPDATED: 19:21, 9 December 2016

'Catwoman' Jocelyn Wildenstein batters her toyboy boyfriend with a metal tray and brands his mother a 'b***h' during an explosion of rage caught on camera.
    The feline-featured socialite faces felony assault charges for clawing fashion designer Lloyd Klein across the face and stabbing him with scissors early Wednesday morning.
    But this exclusive video obtained by DailyMail.com reveals this is not the first time the 71-year-old 'Bride of Wildenstein' has erupted in anger and lashed out.

(video at link)

Read more: Jocelyn Wildenstein caught on video attacking her designer boyfriend | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Mh, she looks better in motion and far more agil than I thought she would be.
    Kinda like a normal psychopath.

Er, he doesn't seem straight and I'm too lazy to read about what his profession is. If none, it's called riding on the coat tails of a crazy.

Sorry? It's in the post about by Rollo....
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ShareEXCLUSIVE ‘Shut up! I hate you! Your mother is a b***h!’: ‘Catwoman’ Jocelyn Wildenstein is caught on VIDEO attacking her designer boyfriend with a metal tray in another shocking brawl

• The shocking clip shows the volatile divorcee screaming 'shut up!' at boyfriend Lloyd Klein in a thick French accent then grabbing a metal tray and chasing him
    • Wildenstein screams in her native French, before landing two blows with tray
    • In the most recent altercation, she was charged with felony assault on Klein early Wednesday
    • She allegedly gouged Klein's face with her nails, stabbed him twice in the chest and poured hot wax on his face
    • Their fight began when Wildenstein got mad that Klein was on his laptop and not paying attention to her
    • Sources say the assault marks the end of their tumultuous 13-year relationship
    • Wildenstein is famous for her numerous plastic surgeries and the largest divorce settlement in history

By BEN ASHFORD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 18:08, 9 December 2016 | UPDATED: 19:21, 9 December 2016

'Catwoman' Jocelyn Wildenstein batters her toyboy boyfriend with a metal tray and brands his mother a 'b***h' during an explosion of rage caught on camera.
    The feline-featured socialite faces felony assault charges for clawing
    fashion designer Lloyd Klein across the face and stabbing him with scissors early Wednesday morning.
    But this exclusive video obtained by DailyMail.com reveals this is not the first time the 71-year-old 'Bride of Wildenstein' has erupted in anger and lashed out.

(video at link)

Read more: Jocelyn Wildenstein caught on video attacking her designer boyfriend | Daily Mail Online

Mrs P likes this.

Elite Member

I didn't read the whole story, but her boyfriend is gay, right? There's no way he's with her for any other reason than to stroke her ego for some serious cash. It reminds me of Liza Minelli with that egg-head guy.
    Kittylady and Angeli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ‘Catwoman’ arrested for slashing boyfriend with scissors during fight

Ashitha Nagesh for Metro.co.ukThursday 8 Dec 2016 10:16 am

Jocelyn Wildenstein and Lloyd Klein in 2008 (Picture: Getty Images)A socialite known as ‘catwoman’ for her numerous cosmetic procedures has been arrested for allegedly slashing her boyfriend’s chest with a pair of scissors.

Read more: Jocelyn Wildenstein 'catwoman' arrested for attacking boyfriend | Metro News
    My first thought was, "of course her boyfriend has lip implants and that nose". Her face in this picture is seriously freaky, can she even close her eyes?

Also, she got one hell of a divorce settlement, wow. $2.5 billion followed by $100m for 13 years.

Normal face vs massive divorce payout and waking up to see that^^ every morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    All that crap she's put in her face has gone to her brain. ^Is she wearing a razor blade necklace?

I wonder what she sees when she looks at her reflection.

For some reason, when I scrolled past this photo, my first thought was: "Lindsay Lohan's Future"
    BITTER likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

This is still escalating:

Jocelyn Wildenstein's Boyfriend Arrested for Robbery and Assault

Infamous Socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein’s Boyfriend Arrested for Assault Just Days After Her Arrest
    New York socialite Jocelyn Wildenstein’s boyfriend Lloyd Klein was arrested on 5:53 a.m. on Sunday at Trump World Tower, PEOPLE confirms.
    Klein, 49, has been charged with robbery, assault with intent to cause physical injury, grand larceny for taking a credit card and mischief with intent to damage property, a New York Police Department spokesman tells PEOPLE.
    Klein’s rep Melanie A. Bonvicino confirmed the arrest to PEOPLE.

“My client was arrested this morning at his New York residence after patently false allegations were made to the NYPD by Mrs. Wildenstein alleging a physical altercation with Mr. Klein today shortly after midnight,” she said, adding that Klein was trying to remove “his personal affects from the residence they shared for the past 14 years” when he was arrested.
    “At present we are cooperating fully with the NYPD to clear Mr. Klein of these allegations and expect this matter to be dismissed shortly,” Bonvicino said.

On Wednesday, Wildenstein, 71, who is infamous for her extensive plastic surgery and is sometimes called “Catwoman” by the tabloids, was arrested and faces assault charges for allegedly clawing Klein’s face and attacking him with a pair of scissors, PEOPLE previously confirmed.
    She is facing both a second- and third-degree assault charge for allegedly attacking him during an argument early Wednesday at her Trump World Tower apartment.

Michael Bezjian/WireImage“The victim is a 49-year-old male … Wildenstein is accused of scratching his face with her fingernails and using a pair of scissors to cut him on the upper-right part of his chest,” a NYPD spokesman told PEOPLE regarding her arrest, noting that authorities took Wildenstein into custody around 1:12 a.m. that day.
    Wildenstein’s attorneyAlan Kachalsky tells PEOPLE that Klein’s arrest should remind people that there are “two sides to each story.”
    “The new arrest certainly complicates the situation,” Kachalsky said. “It should remind people that there are two sides to each story. People shouldn’t draw any inferences that she is guilty from only hearing Lloyd Klein’s version of the story. Now he’s going to see what it’s like to be the one arrested and spend 18 hours locked up.”

Wildenstein was previously married to French-born businessman Alec Wildenstein in 1977. Their divorce made headline news in 1997 when when she awarded a $2.3 billion settlement, with $100 million for 13 years afterward.

Well, they are not going to break up quietly with all that money are they?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Is he entitled to any? They aren't married.

Probably. He was a kept man for 14 years, so he could at least claim palimony through common law marriage I would think.
    rollo likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information