Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Brian May says Princes William and Harry hunting makes him feel 'sick'

Quote Originally Posted by nina385 View Post
    People who hunt defensless creatures make me sick, too. I'm on board with Brian May on this one.
    And when I hear hunters talking about "keeping natural balance", I see red. Who are they to say how many deers can aor cannot live in a forest. Most of the time they have problem keeping their own balnce from too much booze, let alone the Nature's.
    I like the princes, but killing for sport is just wrong. No matter whom or what you kill.
    So it's better to let them die slow, agonizing deaths from starvation? I also am not a fan of killing for sport, but sometimes it needs to be done in order to be merciful. Kind of like how when we love our pets, we don't allow them to suffer horrible deaths, we euthanize them humanely....that is one of the greatest gifts we can give our animals at the end. Enjoying the killing is wrong in my opinion; doing it to prevent suffering is unfortunately sometimes a necessary fact of life.
    Flygirl, McJag and Kittylady like this.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

There is one common thing here: we all love animals. Some of us were raised more matter of factly and learned early they cannot all live. Some of us are realistic,others more wishful. We all agree they are creatures of great joy and beauty (yes,even the rhino!).
    eeyore0101 and Flygirl like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore0101 View Post
    So it's better to let them die slow, agonizing deaths from starvation? I also am not a fan of killing for sport, but sometimes it needs to be done in order to be merciful. Kind of like how when we love our pets, we don't allow them to suffer horrible deaths, we euthanize them humanely....that is one of the greatest gifts we can give our animals at the end. Enjoying the killing is wrong in my opinion; doing it to prevent suffering is unfortunately sometimes a necessary fact of life.
    That isn't why the princes are doing it. They are obviously doing it for the thrill of the hunt and the way shooting big animals makes their royal dicks swell proudly. They are not murdering animals to save them from starvation. They are doing it to get themselves off.

Mind reader.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Briar Rose View Post
    That isn't why the princes are doing it. They are obviously doing it for the thrill of the hunt and the way shooting big animals makes their royal dicks swell proudly. They are not murdering animals to save them from starvation. They are doing it to get themselves off.
    As I said in my post, I am not a fan of killing for sport, nor do I think enjoying the kill is right. I was only making the point that it is sometimes necessary to kill an animal.
    McJag likes this.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Bastards!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information