Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree211Likes

Thread: Brian Austin Green Confirms Split From Megan Fox After Nearly 10 Years of Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Why is he singing in a semi British accent? He's from Texas. Does this new style mean that he finally gave up on his incredibly ill-founded belief that he was Eminem's arch rival?

His real name is Richard Colson Baker, which is probably a little too normal for a rap guy, but would be pretty cool for a blue artist.
    It isn’t original, and lacks uniqueness. That’s like a rapper naming themselves Scarface or Ice Pick Willie. Richard Colson Baker should consider, Richy C-Note Bank$ or something like that.
    tulip and ConstanceSpry like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I think being a Dick Baker is pretty unique
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Would be perfect for when you want to serve someone a hot bowl of dicks. Ice-T could mentor him.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    He played Tommy Lee in The Dirt.
    I thought that he looked ok in those photos (with his hair short) but lets face it *anything* is better than BAG!!!

Since confirming his split from wife Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green has been opening up about their complicated, nearly decade long relationship.

And on a recent episode of his podcast, the 46-year-old 90210 star recalled the moment Megan, 34, told him she felt happier and more herself when they were apart.

'I was shocked and I was upset about it, but I can’t be upset at her, and I wasn’t upset at her because that’s, she didn’t ask to feel that way, it wasn’t a choice she made, that’s the way she honestly felt,' explained Green

Brian remembered Megan telling him that she came to the realization of needing time to herself, while she was 'out of the country working' on a film.

"She said, "You know, I realized while I was out of the country working alone that I feel more like myself, and I liked myself better during that experience and I think that may be something worth trying for me."'

Brian revealed that him and Megan had been 'really trying to sort of be apart' since December of last year - as per Megan's request - but it was too late.
    The estranged couple - who wed in 2010 - share sons Noah, seven, Bodhi, six, and Journey, three.

In another podcast episode, Brian said that, despite their split, him and Megan will 'still do family vacations and holidays as a family and really make that a focus for the kids.'

In a statement to Us Weekly, the Desperate Housewives actor admitted he 'will always love' Megan and he knows 'she will always love [him.]'
    He added: 'And I know as far as a family what we have built is really cool and really special.'
    Rumors surrounding their split emerged in April as reports claimed Megan and Brian were isolating separately.

Did someone help her by staging an intervention? This is classic "escape the controller" narative.
    Last edited by Novice; May 26th, 2020 at 10:45 AM.
    KrisNine and I'mNotBitter like this.

I think he's better than BAG. Definitely.
    Novice and czb like this.

She's not going to marry him. He's just a playmate. As long as they keep their recreational activities away from the kids (he has a kid as well, apparently.)
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's not going to marry him. He's just a playmate. As long as they keep their recreational activities away from the kids (he has a kid as well, apparently.)

As they said on Roseanne he’s the “transition “ guy. She’ll move on.

fgg

Megan Fox first dumped Brian Austin Green while he was bedridden

Insiders are furious with Megan Fox after she split from Brian Austin Green for the second time.

Sources say that in 2015, the “Transformers” actress dumped her “Beverly Hills, 90210” star husband around the time he was seriously ill with a stroke-like syndrome that left him bedridden and barely able to move — only to take him back and dump him all over again a few years later.

Green became sick with a terrifying undiagnosed brain condition around December 2014, and he spent more than six months in bed.

“He could barely lift his head,” said an insider.

Meanwhile, Fox left Los Angeles to go to New York to shoot “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows” in the spring of 2015. Sources say that when she returned to Hollywood, she seemed suddenly very keen to end their marriage, and she filed for divorce in August.

But then they reconciled. We’re told that after the trauma of both the illness and the breakup, Green worked to rebuild their marriage. Then — according to Green, who discussed the news on his podcast, “With Brian Austin Green” — she broke up with him again earlier this year after nearly 10 years of marriage.

Green said on his podcast that he and Fox have had “an amazing relationship.”

But we’re told that insiders haven’t forgotten that Fox dumped Green at what he called in a podcast about his illness “the worst time in my life.”

Green said they split after Fox returned from shooting a movie abroad and told him she realized that she “liked [herself] better” while she was alone on the shoot.

She’s also been linked to her co-star in an upcoming movie, the rapper Machine Gun Kelly, but Green said she and Kelly are “just friends at this point.”

Reached for comment, reps for Fox gave a broad denial of wrongdoing in the marriage, but didn’t comment on specific allegations.

https://pagesix.com/2020/05/28/megan...was-bedridden/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

So she dumped him and he feigned these symptoms to manipulate her back.....

You said what I was thinking.

He obviously was not debilitated enough not to race cars, go to the beach and have messy break-up sex to create that band-aid baby that made her keep the parking brake on for 3 years.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So she dumped him and he feigned these symptoms to manipulate her back.....
    Probably.

Or she got sick of his melodramatic hypochondriac bullshit that required her to be in constant service to him so as to never leave his needy side. Controlling either way.
    Novice, Kittylady and BrickHouse like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I googled & he claimed he got vertigo after a car crash in Dec 2014. He wanted her to stay home & look after him & the kids & she wanted to work.
    They have enough $$$ for a nanny & a nursemaid for him so I don't see why (other than being a controlling arsehole) there was an issue.
    Last time she filed for divorce he was claiming spousal support from her..... He needs to be a man and have acting classes so he can further his own career instead of trailing around on her coat-tails.

Whoever those "insiders" are, they need to mind their own business.
    Novice likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

If he even halfway tried he could probably have enough part time acting gigs solely based off his past work/fame to live comfortably without someone else's support.

There's obviously some issues here.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

sprynkles likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information