Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 816
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: BREAKING NEWS: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are having their first baby

  1. #91
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    22,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    It's time for a girl. Elizabeth Diana Marguerite.
    You know, I kind of hope it's a girl too. Won't this be the first time a daughter will automatically first in succession? I keep thinking it's going to be a boy though for some reason. I wonder if they will actually announce that when they find out?

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    So only huge Orca whale of a woman can get knocked up?? Ha!!
    Well yeah! Think about how many kids Honey Boo Boo's mom has had. LOL
    greysfang and darksithbunny like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  2. #92
    Gold Member 00Kimmi00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Koalaland
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    So only huge Orca whale of a woman can get knocked up?? Ha!!
    Yeah, that's exactly what I was implying She lost a considerable amount of weight going into the wedding, which in itself isn't a huge surprise, but it's a physiological fact that maintaining a very low body fat percentage makes it difficult to fall pregnant.

  3. #93
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Kimmi00 View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what I was implying She lost a considerable amount of weight going into the wedding, which in itself isn't a huge surprise, but it's a physiological fact that maintaining a very low body fat percentage makes it difficult to fall pregnant.
    I was talking to the person who said she was too emaciated to become pregnant, but your theory seems a little flawed as well!
    Mel1973 likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  4. #94
    Gold Member 00Kimmi00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Koalaland
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Do explain how this 'theory' (read: fact) is flawed?

  5. #95
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,941

    Default

    I personally know more fat women who have had a hard time getting pregnant than thin women.
    sluce, yanna and Butterfly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  6. #96
    Bronze Member Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Women can get knocked up if they're 45 kilos 100 kilos or even close to 40!
    shedevilang likes this.

  7. #97
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    My mother was under the firm conviction that if you were really sick it was because the baby was growing hair. How she arrived at that I do not now!
    roslyntaberfan likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  8. #98
    Gold Member 00Kimmi00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Koalaland
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Logical fallacy: 'Wrong! I know x amount of people who have y!'. They're not a valid population sample; science and statistics reflects this.
    dexter7 likes this.

  9. #99
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    You have to be more than 15 to 20 pounds underweight to fuck up your cycle, not just skinny looking.
    MmeVertigina and Butterfly like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  10. #100
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00Kimmi00 View Post
    Logical fallacy: 'Wrong! I know x amount of people who have y!'. They're not a valid population sample; science and statistics reflects this.
    Unless you were her Gyno... You don't know
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  11. #101
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    Many women in 3rd world countries are emaciatied yet get pregnant every day. Just felt that needed to be said again. I do work with Resolve, an organization for couples dealing with infertility, and there are many women I have met there who have been told that their being obese was making it hareder for their bodies to ovulate because fat cell store hormones that impact fertility. But then again, I got pregnant while I was obese.
    msdeb and shedevilang like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  12. #102
    Elite Member Kat Scorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Down Under in Boganville
    Posts
    3,363

    Default

    So. Royal sprogs. Yay or nay?
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

  13. #103
    Elite Member MmeVertigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your inner ear
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    so, before we all get too carried away, is she definitely keeping it?
    Hours after first reading this comment I am still thinking of it and

  14. #104
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Regarding the skinny/fat preggo debate. I've had two separate friends each have issues getting pregnant, one really skinny and one pretty overweight. Doctor told each of them the problems were due to weight...Couldn't it just be that some women get pregnant easier than others???

    I'm happy for them but I hope this child/children inherits its mothers hair genes!
    sluce likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  15. #105
    Gold Member 00Kimmi00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Koalaland
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    You have to be more than 15 to 20 pounds underweight to fuck up your cycle, not just skinny looking.
    Tell that to athletic women with healthy weights with PCOS. Science, yet again.

    To the third world country debate, adaptation to the environment carries on through posterity. I doubt an affluent English woman can attest to such adaptations precipitated by harsh environs.

    Fertility issues are of course down to individual variation in a lot of cases, however think of things on a bell curve, being on either extreme regarding weight (and most health concerns for that matter) is going to work against you for obvious reasons relating to risks associated with either extreme.

    MY POINT was that I'm surprised that she didn't gain the weight she lost back before falling pregnant, as it seemed highly likely that her weight was due to low calorie consumption, and probably exercise because she is obviously underweight.

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2012, 04:47 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: July 15th, 2012, 03:16 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: May 4th, 2012, 12:51 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2011, 08:24 PM
  5. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
    By Moongirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: June 12th, 2011, 07:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •