Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson's Biological Son

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Why is everyone believing this straight out the bat? People have been claiming to be MJ's kids and wives for decades. First, just because he "looks" like MJ (post-surgery MJ at that) doesn't mean anything. He grew up around MJ and was intimidating him from a young age, and clearly had some surgery to look more like him. As for the DNA test, we have no proof that it's legit. They could have created an entirely fake DNA test. They claim they got DNA from one of MJ's old retainers that was purchased on ebay (creepy and gross). Even if they legitimately did this text and it came out positive, it only proves that he is a Jackson, not that he is Michael's. He could be Joe's son, or Jermaine or Tito's son. MJs father and brothers were manwhores who had kids all over with a fuck ton of women. Jermaine and Randy had kids with the SAME woman!!

Until or unless the MJ estate or a court of law corraborate this story, I will not believe anything. Also, no one knows for sure if Prince, Paris and Blanket are biologically MJs or not. I don't care about looks. Looks don't means shit to me re: paternity, and Blanket actually does look like him.

I have a hard time believing, also, that MJ would deny his own child, if he knew this kid was his.
    Oh my...do go on
    Novice likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hey, isn't the expression 'straight off the bat'?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I don't think Micheal Jackson has any biological children.

I also don't think a child has to resemble a parent to be biologically related. My son looks NOTHING like my ex husband, at all....but, as Maury would say; he IS the father.
    Exactly. I know I'm definitely Ma Kitty's daughter but people often don't realise that we are related until it is pointed out. Then again I don't look like the sperm donor either and I'm definitely his as well, mores the pity.

If we had to go on looks/photographic evidence I'd be more inclined to name Arnold Klein as the potential dixie cup donor of the two eldest and Miko Brando for the youngest. No way do I think that Jacko used his own sperm for the insemination; he hated his father (and I suspect himself) way too much to want to pass on those genes and features.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Hey, isn't the expression 'straight off the bat'?
    maybe... it's not a phrase i use or hear often, i've no idea why it came to mind when i posted that lol

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    An old drinking buddy of mine with music industry connections used to run with her. She had that one good album with that New Jack Swing cover of Aretha's Until You Come Back To Me, then she went off the tracks...I saw her on Unsung, but as a guest talking about someone else. I didn't know she was the subject of an episode herself.
    She admitted to being addicted to cocaine and then crack.. Alleged a romance with Gerald Levert! It was a mess!! She never once mentioned MJ!
    BITTER likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She is so not Jacko's type.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

I still get mail for Lavert. LOL His ex girlfriend lived in my house a few years before I bought it. At least once a year I get a letter begging for signed items. At first I would reply letting the people know they had a wrong address. Now I figure if they don't even know he is dead they don't deserve a response.

ETA - my ex and I would sometimes have nasty wild sex while playing Made to Love You in his honor.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Exactly. I know I'm definitely Ma Kitty's daughter but people often don't realise that we are related until it is pointed out. Then again I don't look like the sperm donor either and I'm definitely his as well, mores the pity.

If we had to go on looks/photographic evidence I'd be more inclined to name Arnold Klein as the potential dixie cup donor of the two eldest and Miko Brando for the youngest. No way do I think that Jacko used his own sperm for the insemination; he hated his father (and I suspect himself) way too much to want to pass on those genes and features.
    Maybe so, but Michael wasn't as mental back in early 1980s. Maybe he had a better relationship with his jizz back then...
    holly likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    Maybe so, but Michael wasn't as mental back in early 1980s. Maybe he had a better relationship with his jizz back then...
    Possibly so, but I was referencing the legally recognised children, and they didn't come about until the nineties.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Yep, Micki's episode was quite entertaining, but her mannerisms, speech, and behavior led me to believe that she's still on that shit. She used to hang out with Chaka Khan, Cherrelle and Whitney Houston back in the day, so make your own conclusions there.

As for this story, I don't believe one bit of it. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Jackson is the father of this guy because he's reported to have SEVERAL outside children running around Los Angeles and Las Vegas. But Michael's bio kid? Hell no!

And this story came out earlier this morning:

MJ's Alleged Son
    DNA Test Results Are Bogus
    Ripped from 'Terminator'
    3/7/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a shocker -- the DNA test results that allegedly prove 31-year-old Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son are BOGUS ... in fact, so bogus ... the logo from the so-called DNA testing lab was ripped from "Terminator Salvation."

As we reported, FilmOn.com's Alki David put on a spectacle Thursday -- claiming he had DNA results proving singer B Howard was the biological son of the King of Pop. He then produced the results showing a "99.99999%" probability that MJ was Brandon's dad.

TMZ obtained a photo of the DNA doc -- allegedly from a testing facility in Ireland called "DNA Lab." We searched high and low but could find no such generic DNA lab in Ireland.

Skeptical, we investigated -- a simple Google image search of "DNA results" turns up a bunch of sample docs with the same exact easily-stealable format as the one we got.

But the coup de grace -- we then Google image searched "DNA logo" and the first result ... literally ... was the same DNA pic used in the "DNA Lab" logo.

Would a legit lab spell "alleged" wrong?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Given some of the spelling and grammar on company sites I've seen, it wouldn't surprise me!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I am a BUSINESS PERSON who does SCIENCE at DNA LAB.
    NoNoRehab likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

You seem legit. How do I invest?
    Stereo Inferno and cheray like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Just send your financial information to me. I am her trusted agent.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I am a BUSINESS PERSON who does SCIENCE at DNA LAB.
    But are you a scientician?
    Kittylady and Stereo Inferno like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information