Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Brandon Howard Is Michael Jackson's Biological Son

  1. #16
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    What a lovely family, reminds me of Ridge and ?? Forrester in a soap I watched when I was young
    Bold and the beautiful!!!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  2. #17
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Bold and the beautiful!!!!!!!!

    YES! That was my study break, I learned 2 languages by watching that! So easy. Tu sais qui est le père de ton enfant, Brooke? Sai chi è il padre, Brooke? There were at least 4 years between them and everybody in that family still asked Brooke who was the father of her kids? That slut slept with the whole family by now she probably has a kid with Stephanie. Anybody knows if this still is on?
    Just Kill Me likes this.

  3. #18
    Elite Member yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    10,718

    Default

    They are telling me

    a) that they pulled the DNA out of one of these?



    b) Jacko had sex with a woman? Yeah, sure...

    Re the Bold and the Beautiful, I watched it too as a kid! Fun times, all of Greece was watching the perils of Caroline and that evil bitch Brooke who was forever trying to get herself a Forrester. I think my absolute breaking point of disgust with that show was when I saw that Ridge had had sex with Bridget. As in his once assumed daughter by Brooke who later turned out to be Eric's but was not his half sis cause turns out Stephanie had had Ridge with some Italian duke or somesuch
    sprynkles likes this.

  4. #19
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    They are telling me

    a) that they pulled the DNA out of one of these?



    b) Jacko had sex with a woman? Yeah, sure...

    Re the Bold and the Beautiful, I watched it too as a kid! Fun times, all of Greece was watching the perils of Caroline and that evil bitch Brooke who was forever trying to get herself a Forrester. I think my absolute breaking point of disgust with that show was when I saw that Ridge had had sex with Bridget. As in his once assumed daughter by Brooke who later turned out to be Eric's but was not his half sis cause turns out Stephanie had had Ridge with some Italian duke or somesuch

    1) Yuck
    2) maybe anal, oooh wait yeah paternity

    3) WHAT WHAT WHAT??? Seriously or are you pulling my leg. When I left Brooke was choosing between Ridge and his blonde brother and Ridges Ex was in love with his father Eric....
    So Ridge has become the Woody Allen of the Bold.

  5. #20
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    You didn't see her Unsung? She's a crackhead!
    An old drinking buddy of mine with music industry connections used to run with her. She had that one good album with that New Jack Swing cover of Aretha's Until You Come Back To Me, then she went off the tracks...I saw her on Unsung, but as a guest talking about someone else. I didn't know she was the subject of an episode herself.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  6. #21
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,973

    Default

    I don't find him intimidating at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Jacko had sex with a woman? Yeah, sure...
    In the dark, she looked like a young boy.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  7. #22
    Elite Member hustle4alivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    An old drinking buddy of mine with music industry connections used to run with her. She had that one good album with that New Jack Swing cover of Aretha's Until You Come Back To Me, then she went off the tracks...I saw her on Unsung, but as a guest talking about someone else. I didn't know she was the subject of an episode herself.

    Yep, Micki's episode was quite entertaining, but her mannerisms, speech, and behavior led me to believe that she's still on that shit. She used to hang out with Chaka Khan, Cherrelle and Whitney Houston back in the day, so make your own conclusions there.

    As for this story, I don't believe one bit of it. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Jackson is the father of this guy because he's reported to have SEVERAL outside children running around Los Angeles and Las Vegas. But Michael's bio kid? Hell no!

    And this story came out earlier this morning:

    MJ's Alleged Son
    DNA Test Results Are Bogus
    Ripped from 'Terminator'
    3/7/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF








    Here's a shocker -- the DNA test results that allegedly prove 31-year-old Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son are BOGUS ... in fact, so bogus ... the logo from the so-called DNA testing lab was ripped from "Terminator Salvation."

    As we reported, FilmOn.com's Alki David put on a spectacle Thursday -- claiming he had DNA results proving singer B Howard was the biological son of the King of Pop. He then produced the results showing a "99.99999%" probability that MJ was Brandon's dad.

    TMZ obtained a photo of the DNA doc -- allegedly from a testing facility in Ireland called "DNA Lab." We searched high and low but could find no such generic DNA lab in Ireland.

    Skeptical, we investigated -- a simple Google image search of "DNA results" turns up a bunch of sample docs with the same exact easily-stealable format as the one we got.

    But the coup de grace -- we then Google image searched "DNA logo" and the first result ... literally ... was the same DNA pic used in the "DNA Lab" logo.
    BITTER likes this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

  8. #23
    Elite Member yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    10,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    1) Yuck
    2) maybe anal, oooh wait yeah paternity

    3) WHAT WHAT WHAT??? Seriously or are you pulling my leg. When I left Brooke was choosing between Ridge and his blonde brother and Ridges Ex was in love with his father Eric....
    So Ridge has become the Woody Allen of the Bold.
    re 3) Ridge's brother was Thorn and by Ridge's ex being with Eric I will assume you mean Brooke. So you are still talking about Brooke unless Ridge and Eric shared another woman and I'm unaware of it. Did Eric get it on with Taylor?

    As for Ridge and Bridget (seriously, yuck, can't even see that girl's name without remembering how Taylor accused Brooke of giving her that name because of her subconscious desire to put together her name and Ridge's). After checking out wikipedia, it seems that all trace of a Ridge and Bridget relationship has been wiped clean and from youtube clips it appears that all they ever shared was a kiss in 2003 and not full blown sex. Still, eeeewwww doesn't begin to cover it.

    I think you can tell I had a veeery slow day at work...
    kasippu likes this.

  9. #24
    Elite Member JadeStar70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    BFE, Iowa
    Posts
    7,566

    Default

    The kid does resemble what MJ looked like after his plastic surgeries. But to really look like his Dad, he would have to have MJ's old features, pre-plastic surgery. That is why I don't think Blanket is his child biologically, either. Blanket has some of Michael's features from his later life after all of his hatchet jobs.
    hustle4alivin, Annika and Brando like this.

  10. #25
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Yep, Micki's episode was quite entertaining, but her mannerisms, speech, and behavior led me to believe that she's still on that shit. She used to hang out with Chaka Khan, Cherrelle and Whitney Houston back in the day, so make your own conclusions there.

    As for this story, I don't believe one bit of it. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe Jackson is the father of this guy because he's reported to have SEVERAL outside children running around Los Angeles and Las Vegas. But Michael's bio kid? Hell no!

    And this story came out earlier this morning:

    MJ's Alleged Son
    DNA Test Results Are Bogus
    Ripped from 'Terminator'
    3/7/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF








    Here's a shocker -- the DNA test results that allegedly prove 31-year-old Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son are BOGUS ... in fact, so bogus ... the logo from the so-called DNA testing lab was ripped from "Terminator Salvation."

    As we reported, FilmOn.com's Alki David put on a spectacle Thursday -- claiming he had DNA results proving singer B Howard was the biological son of the King of Pop. He then produced the results showing a "99.99999%" probability that MJ was Brandon's dad.

    TMZ obtained a photo of the DNA doc -- allegedly from a testing facility in Ireland called "DNA Lab." We searched high and low but could find no such generic DNA lab in Ireland.

    Skeptical, we investigated -- a simple Google image search of "DNA results" turns up a bunch of sample docs with the same exact easily-stealable format as the one we got.

    But the coup de grace -- we then Google image searched "DNA logo" and the first result ... literally ... was the same DNA pic used in the "DNA Lab" logo.
    That's funny. Every DNA result I have seen has the Lab name, address, phone, names of both alleged parents, the child, and date of the test, all in the top left or right corner. The result chart is then below that info and is followed by a statement of probability.

    This is a random one I found on line that deals with humans (most are for dogs or horses LOL) and it is a standard format. Sadly it is from a site where the person wants to create a fake DNA result to mail to someone else. Assholes.

    hustle4alivin likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  11. #26
    Elite Member Shinola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Smokin' with your baby
    Posts
    4,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    The kid does resemble what MJ looked like after his plastic surgeries. But to really look like his Dad, he would have to have MJ's old features, pre-plastic surgery. That is why I don't think Blanket is his child biologically, either. Blanket has some of Michael's features from his later life after all of his hatchet jobs.
    I wondered about this but don't know enough details about MJ's life to know when he started messing with his appearance. To me, BH resembles MJ enough to be related, even to be his son (which sounds ludicrous, but whatever), but he's not a doppelganger or anything.

    Posted from my fucking iPhone

  12. #27
    Elite Member ana-mish-ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,236

    Default

    You have to give it to Michael Jackson even dead he's still providing the popcorn gossip. But I think this guy is bogus or Joe is the real daddy. It might be a convoluted scheme to get money.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

  13. #28
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Hartford CT USA
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    The kid does resemble what MJ looked like after his plastic surgeries. But to really look like his Dad, he would have to have MJ's old features, pre-plastic surgery. That is why I don't think Blanket is his child biologically, either. Blanket has some of Michael's features from his later life after all of his hatchet jobs.
    Kathie_Moffett and holly like this.

  14. #29
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,667

    Default

    I knew it was bogus. Michael was so white-hot at the time, had he been with Miki Howard, the world soon would have found out. Besides, Miki was pretty much the exact opposite of what he liked, in more ways than one.
    sluce and dougie like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

  15. #30
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,956

    Default

    I don't think Micheal Jackson has any biological children.

    I also don't think a child has to resemble a parent to be biologically related. My son looks NOTHING like my ex husband, at all....but, as Maury would say; he IS the father.
    Kittylady, gas_chick and Sarzy like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Prince Michael Jackson's Biological Father
    By Grandknight in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: March 20th, 2014, 12:40 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: November 5th, 2009, 11:40 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2009, 08:48 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: February 9th, 2007, 08:18 AM
  5. Replies: 33
    Last Post: May 24th, 2006, 12:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •