Page 98 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I saw it too, dexter7. no worries!
    dexter7 likes this.
    -

Dexter and I are good, now... I apologized and reedit my post letting everyone know I was being an asshole, not her. I was just being an asshole these last couple of days...I was taking personal shit out on the board, and I am sorry for that.
    dexter7, Kathie_Moffett and effie2 like this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

yes, butterfly and I are fine now.

everyone makes mistakes. I should not have called butterfly a "bad" name (in a private thread), and butterfly shouldn't have done what she had done. But we're human, and we make mistakes.

but maybe we entertained you for awhile? lol

I'm truly sorry to anyone I have hurt with these last posts. I'm not a mean person and I would hate for anyone to think I am.
    Novice and Kathie_Moffett like this.

I wonder if Brandi will be invited to the Oscars again, and if she will actually try to dress like she belongs there and not in a whorehouse...

There are private threads here?

And pm campaigns!!!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Dex thanks, there is a whole shed- load of hypocrisy in here but maybe today is not my place to comment on it.
    I know. Did you want to punch her in the face? It makes/d me feel like that sometimes and other days I pitied them for their lack of self-awareness & exercise commitment (for the skinny-fat).
    Anyhow, I hear that your sexy & fab now, so kudos to you!!!

This whole post is great, he cheated with her for a long time, didn't she know? Was she really surprised when he cheated on her? Or did she think that he's changed his spots & she was his "one & only true love", the only one that mattered, in effect? Was it just her ego/lack of confidence that made her want to believe it? Who knows, but maybe she'll comment on that in her next interview???
    I look good in clothes now. Naked, much like a melted candle. I'll take it tho, better than being 242 pounds!

Thanks Nov!
    Novice and rockchick like this.

Even skinny people have fat days. I'm not really sticking up for Brandi here, just the skinnies in general. I remember living with a roommate once, she was all tall and lithe, she came home from work one day and plopped herself down on the sofa and said ''I feel soooo fat today, I need to eat healthier'' and immediately me and my other roommate were like ''oh fuck off you skinny bitch'' and she turned around and told us off, ''Just because I'm skinny doesn't mean I still don't have fat and bloated days, am I not allowed to feel like that too?'' and from then on I kind of became a little more sympathetic to those complaining skinny bitches.

That said Brandi does plain old hate herself, she's a massive ball of insecurity, I don't think she is looking for attention she genuinely wants to lose weight. Usually naturally skinny girls can be very insecure because they compare themselves to supermodels (I read that somewhere but I don't think I communicated it very well). Either way she really needs therapy.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post

but maybe we entertained you for awhile? lol
    Well you certainly reminded me that I need to get some popcorn in!

Glad it's all sorted now though and we can get back to being cunty about everyone BUT us.
    twitchy2.0, Novice and dexter7 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I look good in clothes now. Naked, much like a melted candle. I'll take it tho, better than being 242 pounds!

Thanks Nov!
    But ( unless you haunt Mo's nudist beaches) who sees you naked? Looking good in clothes is FAB, being healthy is even better yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    Even skinny people have fat days. I'm not really sticking up for Brandi here, just the skinnies in general. I remember living with a roommate once, she was all tall and lithe, she came home from work one day and plopped herself down on the sofa and said ''I feel soooo fat today, I need to eat healthier'' and immediately me and my other roommate were like ''oh fuck off you skinny bitch'' and she turned around and told us off, ''Just because I'm skinny doesn't mean I still don't have fat and bloated days, am I not allowed to feel like that too?'' and from then on I kind of became a little more sympathetic to those complaining skinny bitches.

That said Brandi does plain old hate herself, she's a massive ball of insecurity, I don't think she is looking for attention she genuinely wants to lose weight. Usually naturally skinny girls can be very insecure because they compare themselves to supermodels (I read that somewhere but I don't think I communicated it very well). Either way she really needs therapy.
    Lol! I used to be one of those girls and most embarrassingly the men I worked with (men only industry ) knew when I was due my period because they could see the "bloat", I never noticed it when I was that slim.....
    Free Charmed.

Oh god, I hope they didn't comment on it too much Novice, nothing pisses me off quicker than a man saying ''ooooh someone must be on their period.''

I also used to be one of those girls when I was in school but I quickly learned to -never- complain about feeling fat because other girls would jump all over me and even start anorexic rumours. Gah.
    Flygirl likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

I have been critical of Brandi for not moving on but with "fans" like these...

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 8h
    Just spoke to my parents and my kids wished them a Happy Thanks & now Im rewatching Hunger Games cuz i fell asleep!

Expand

*** ‏@catsadles 6h
    @BrandiGlanville just another day here in OZ I'm sad your kids are not with you

Expand

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 5h
    @catsadles me also but trying to stay positive- crashing a bffs dinner later

5:37 PM - 28 Nov 13 Details

--------------

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 10h

Happy Turkey day! Gobble gobble! focus on the positive, be thankful and give back !

Details

*** ‏@cutiepiesmummy 10h

@BrandiGlanville i need to be positive, just found out my husband is sleeping with my best friend and son's godmother

Details

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account ‏@BrandiGlanville

@cutiepiesmummy I am so sorry try and focus on your son- I wish I could say something to fix things- tire slashings help a bit sorry

12:57 PM - 28 Nov 13

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And pm campaigns!!!

To gossip about other GR'ers??

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Brandi didn't want LeAnn to use her kids...as mother I completely agree with her. Now it is looking like Ediot doesn't want crazy using his children as well. Fuck Leann, she has no right to use those kids...I don't give a fuck if she is married to their father. They are not her kids. The bitch needs to have her own and if she decides to use them for photo ops then that is her choice.
    Why would you be a hypocrite? Those are not LeAnn's kids, a parent of the kids asked her not to use her kids. It is not right that she does. The bitch has no boundaries. If a parent asks you not to do something with their kids within reason and you do it anyways then you're a fucking asshole. Have your own kids and do with them what you please.
    Only parents should use their kids! everybody knows that!
    As a mother I can stick up for Brandi, and her kids... The Woman that Eddie was seeing when he met Brandi, they were not married, they were not even having sex. I don't blame anyone for moving along if their partner wasn't willing to have sex. Eddie is a sexual person you cant expect someone to go along with your beliefs if they don't hold the same beliefs. Edie made a vow to Brandi he didn't make a vow to that other woman.
    No, Eddie proved THEN that he honors NO commitment. So, him cheating ON brandi shoud NEVER have been a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    To gossip about other GR'ers??
    you bet your ass... sadly, my PM doesn't work so I have to do it on FB...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information