Page 96 of 242 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

i can't stand the trashy bimbos on this show, and in general, i loathe women who like to get drunk and loud and make out with each other for attention. and it's even more pathetic when they're still doing it in their 40s.
    Callalily and Karistiona like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I agree she needs to grow up. About 5 years ago we were at a Christmas party, everyone was fucked up and we were all dancing together and one of the chicks grabbed me and started kissing me. I'm still embarrassed about it.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I didn't know pretending to be bi was still a way to seem 'edgy'......I thought that went out in 1987, but I guess it's still in for attention whores:
    And even sadder, somebody actually wrote this plot line for the attention whores to play out.
    Butterfly likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Thank YOU for that Novice. The goddamned irony of the latest comments just baffles, doesn't it? Goddamn, we need to hand out motherfucking mirrors!
    I wasn't sure if it was big enough....
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

The irony (& that kid is breath taking!)
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ Brandi and Eddie used their children for media attention before LeAnn came along, they did a pap stroll with Mason and the accompanying write up on Just Jared read like it was a statement from Eddie's PR team. Photographers showed up at at least one soccer / baseball game before LeAnn started going to them..
    I had never heard/seen Brandi while she was married to Eddie however I've since seen photos if them & the kid(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Why would you be a hypocrite? Those are not LeAnn's kids, a parent of the kids asked her not to use her kids. It is not right that she does. The bitch has no boundaries. If a parent asks you not to do something with their kids within reason and you do it anyways then you're a fucking asshole. Have your own kids and do with them what you please.
    I agree she needs to grow up. About 5 years ago we were at a Christmas party, everyone was fucked up and we were all dancing together and one of the chicks grabbed me and started kissing me. I'm still embarrassed about it.

I was going to ask if you could be more offensive, but it turns out that you can be.

BTW by Eddie (part-owner/parent) not stopping LeAnn he is giving her his taciturn agreement.
    Last edited by Novice; November 27th, 2013 at 04:07 PM.
    dexter7 likes this.
    Free Charmed.

How is someone grabbing me and kissing me make me offensive, very weak attempt to try and shame me. People in real life don't have that power over me, let alone some faceless person on the Internets.

I guess having respect for parents is also offensive?

It looks like Ediot has put a stop to LeAnn's photo ops...if he chooses to be snapped with his kids that is his right. I would feel the same way if Brandi was remarried and Eddie asked her new husband not to use them for photo ops.

My posts are about the subject matter, if anyone thinks they're about them, will get over yourself. After everything that was done to Brandi I will never stick up for LeAnn or Eddie.
    Last edited by Butterfly; November 28th, 2013 at 05:26 AM.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

EVERYBODY needs to stop being offensive/offended. Thanks.

these losers are so not worth it.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

My posts are about the subject matter, if anyone thinks they're about them, will get over yourself. After everything that was done to Brandi I will never stick up for LeAnn or Eddie.
    I can't stick up for Brandi anymore than I can stick up for Leann or Eddie. Brandi did the same thing to the woman who was planning to marry Eddie when she met him. He cheated with her and then cheated on her.

I was amused by Brandi's newest interview where she addressed everything we have said about her failures to prepare for life when her 15 minutes ends. It's as if she read GR, took notes and spit out all the right answers in her interview.
    Last edited by sluce; November 27th, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
    Butterfly likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

As a mother I can stick up for Brandi, and her kids... The Woman that Eddie was seeing when he met Brandi, they were not married, they were not even having sex. I don't blame anyone for moving along if their partner wasn't willing to have sex. Eddie is a sexual person you cant expect someone to go along with your beliefs if they don't hold the same beliefs. Edie made a vow to Brandi he didn't make a vow to that other woman.

Eddie had a long term relationship with the other women knowing she was waiting for marriage. He asked her father for her hand in marriage. Marriage is a piece of paper. Cheating is cheating. Brandi was the other woman and helped to cause pain to another just as Leann has done to her. The common denominator is Eddie. He honors no commitments and women keep letting him win.

Brandi likes to publically shame Schaena. Maybe the other woman should be invited to shame Brandi.
    Kittylady and Mel1973 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I was amused by Brandi's newest interview where she addressed everything we have said about her failures to prepare for life when her 15 minutes ends. It's as if she read GR, took notes and spit out all the right answers in her interview.
    Uncanny!
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The greatest difference between Brandi and Leann is that Brandi appears to listen to her PR team. lol

As a mother I can stick up for Brandi, and her kids... The Woman that Eddie was seeing when he met Brandi, they were not married, they were not even having sex. I don't blame anyone for moving along if their partner wasn't willing to have sex. Eddie is a sexual person you cant expect someone to go along with your beliefs if they don't hold the same beliefs. Edie made a vow to Brandi he didn't make a vow to that other woman.
    No sex were the terms Eddie accepted before he put a promise of marriage out there.

As an adult he should have had enough self awareness to know he wouldn't be able to be go without and not committed himself to the relationship. Instead, he did what slimy bastards do- lied dead in her face and did his dirt. IMO, married or not, it's disgusting and disrespectful behavior on his part.

Same for Brandi. You find out some guy you met and banged has a fiancée and you continue to see him? Seems like what went around came back around there.

IMO, all parties in this fiasco are trashy trash bags, except Dean (so far). All three of them are nothing to write home about from my moralistic standpoint.
    sluce, Mel1973 and rockchick like this.

Silver Member

How annoying. Brandi on twitter.

"I need to lose7lbs."

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    How annoying. Brandi on twitter.

"I need to lose7lbs."
    honestly, that's a pretty common lament among skinny people.

Back when I was morbidly obese, my 115 pound sister would say things like, "oh I feel fat today". Bitch, I AM fat every day!
    chartreuse and rockchick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I wasn't sure if it was big enough....

The irony (& that kid is breath taking!)

I had never heard/seen Brandi while she was married to Eddie however I've since seen photos if them & the kid(s).

I was going to ask if you could be more offensive, but it turns out that you can be.

BTW by Eddie (part-owner/parent) not stopping LeAnn he is giving her his taciturn agreement.
    I don't want to keep this going, but I just want to say I felt the same way, and I want to send novice a hug . I don't think most people set out to offend anyone, stuff like this just happens. And butterfly, you have been here a long time, and you obviously have been through a rough situation with an ex and this might be why you are especially empathetic to Brandi's situation. It's very hard for people to be completely objective, all of our own personal experience cloud our opinions and reactions to what we observe.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Thread Information