Page 95 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

"But I have turned down a lot of money because I didn’t believe in the stuff they sent me,” Glanville noted. “I am honest and I want to believe in anything I promote.”

Maybe they should have her promote cheap vodka.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Silver Member

I guess Brandi figures Eddie and LeAnn have milked those kids for photo-ops at every airport, vacation, outing possible and pocketed a few bucks, so why not make some money also. The poor kids have been on so many gossip sites in photos I guess it doesn't really matter by now. What's one more? But it still bothers me .

Well, LeAnn and Eddie were just at a parent-teacher conference and she wants to get along with them in the future. There goes the theory they are separated and their divorce is imminent.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Brandi and Eddie used their children for media attention before LeAnn came along, they did a pap stroll with Mason and the accompanying write up on Just Jared read like it was a statement from Eddie's PR team. Photographers showed up at at least one soccer / baseball game before LeAnn started attending them.

When LeAnn entered the picture it went to another level because she is more famous and therefore there is more interest in her and a bigger market for pictures. LeAnn of course played into it and undoubtedly coordinated with her favorite paps in order to assert some level of control, promote her latest projects, and get a cut of the money made on the pictures - she's not the only celebrity who does this.

Brandi has done numerous photo ops / pap strolls with her sons and posts their pictures on Twitter, the distinction that I am seeing isn't that LeAnn does it more or that she has been doing it for a longer time, rather that when LeAnn does a pap stroll with it gets significantly more coverage in the press.

Regarding the article I just posted, the Daily Mail and maybe zimbio, will be the only major entertainment / gossip site to do a post. If it was that same set up but with LeAnn then several of the major entertainment / gossip sites would do a post.
    Last edited by dougie; November 27th, 2013 at 06:10 PM.

Was Brandi Drumming Up Publicity? LeAnn Rimes’ Ex Dean Sheremet ‘Never Agreed’ To Appear On Housewife’s Podcast

To stir up interest for her podcast show, Brandi Glanville told listeners that she’d be joined by LeAnn Rimes ex-husband for a “can’t miss” interview — but this was news to Dean Sheremet, who never agreed to appear on the show, RadarOnline.com has been told.

“Brandi must have been misinformed because Dean was never scheduled to come on the show. He’s just too busy,” a source close to Sheremet exclusively told Radar.

During her Nov. 5 podcast, Glanville bragged about Sheremet coming on her show – hinting that no topics would be off limits.

“LeAnn Rimes’ ex-husband is coming to do the podcast. That will be the first time we’ll be in the same room together, and we can talk it out. It’s going to be very interesting,” she told listeners.

Like Glanville, Sheremet was publicly cuckolded after his wife’s 2009 affair with Eddie Cibrian came to light after the two filmed the TV movie Northern Lights. Sheremet subsequently found love with photographer Sarah Silver and the two have been married since 2011.

When Sheremet still hadn’t appeared by the Nov. 25 podcast, fans reached out to Glanville on Twitter asking what happened.

The reality star vented to her fans, claiming that he “flaked for the second time.”

“I am working around your schedule,” she tweeted to Sheremet.

Sources close to Sheremet say he is not pleased with Glanville, believing she would likely use the appearance to continue her mug-slinging with rival Rimes.

“She’s just looking for publicity. She knows having Dean on the show would be a goldmine for ratings,” the source added.

Sheremet’s camp confirmed to Radar that he would not be appearing on Glanville’s show.
    “Dean is not going on Brandi’s show,” his rep said.

Was Brandi Drumming Up Publicity? LeAnn Rimes’ Ex Dean Sheremet ‘Never Agreed’ To Appear On Housewife’s Podcast | Radar Online

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

That story makes zero sense. Just like yesterday's from ROL.

I'm glad Dean said no to that. At least someone in this circus is keeping it classy. (And I can't imagine his current wife would be too happy about it...)

Not that I wouldn't have listened if he had, though.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    That story makes zero sense. Just like yesterday's from ROL.
    Why? I though it made perfect sense. It's not exactly high literature but it's pretty clear that Brandi basically made up that dean was going to be on her show.
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Who gives a shit if Brandi or Ediot are photographed with their kids, they are their kids after all. LeAnn had no business using those kids for a photo op.

I think they're great pictures of B with her sons...if I was her I would print them out and put them in a frame or scrapbook.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ IMO LeAnn is using them for photo ops with Eddie's blessing and encouragement. Eddie is their father and if he is OK with his wife tweeting pictures and having their pictures taken, and their mother also tweets pictures and allows pap pictures taken, then to me LeAnn is not acting inappropriately. It would be one thing if Brandi or Eddie had strong feelings about their children's privacy, but clearly they don't.

Brandi didn't want LeAnn to use her kids...as mother I completely agree with her. Now it is looking like Ediot doesn't want crazy using his children as well. Fuck Leann, she has no right to use those kids...I don't give a fuck if she is married to their father. They are not her kids. The bitch needs to have her own and if she decides to use them for photo ops then that is her choice.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I think I would be a hypocrite if I condoned Brandi's photoshoots with her kids after lambasting LeAnn for doing it, so I won't.

But I hope hope hope that she uses the money she gets from them for the kids' education. If that's the case, I think it's a means to an end.

Why would you be a hypocrite? Those are not LeAnn's kids, a parent of the kids asked her not to use her kids. It is not right that she does. The bitch has no boundaries. If a parent asks you not to do something with their kids within reason and you do it anyways then you're a fucking asshole. Have your own kids and do with them what you please.
    Gossiplover likes this.

Pap
    Bronze Member

Wow....just how many apple martinis did she drink??!!

I didn't know pretending to be bi was still a way to seem 'edgy'......I thought that went out in 1987, but I guess it's still in for attention whores:

'I tried being a lesbian but it didn't work out': Brandi Glanville dishes on her sexuality after steamy smooch with Real Housewives' co-star Carlton Gebbia

She set tongues wagging when she shared a steamy kiss with her Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills co-star Carlton Gebbia.

But Brandi Glanville insists it was all in good fun.

'As I have said before, I love beautiful women, and Carlton is one of them,' wrote the 41-year-old on her Bravo blog. 'However neither one of us are lesbians. I have actually tried to be, but it just didn’t work out for me.'

'I'm not lesbian': Brandi Glanville wrote in a new blog post that she 'tried' to date women but 'it just didn't work out for me'

The mother-of-two made the comments after the pair shared a few racy moments in recent episodes.

Along with the raunchy smooch, Brandi was seen groping her friend's chest as they shopped for lingerie in Monday night's episode of the hit Bravo reality show.

'Carlton is a bad-ass — she’s hot, I like her,' Brandi said of the newest housewife during a confessional.

Steamy: Brandi and new friend Carlton Gebbia were previously shown sharing a raunchy kiss next to a swimming pool

Groper: Brandi squeezed Carlton's chest during Monday night's episode

Brandi told the camera during Monday night's episode: 'I’m not a lesbian. I’ve never been in a relationship with a woman.

'But I find women attractive and beautiful and sexy.'

And British actress-turned designer Carlton also ramped up the steaminess factor when she discussed her relationship with the saucy blonde.

The self-confessed witch said: 'We definitely gravitate towards one another. We like to play.'

Ironically the clip began with Brandi being given witchcraft advice by her new friend, who advised her to bury a crystal on a full moon to help her find a new man, which the blonde agreed to do.

Brandi Glanville squeezes kissing partner Carlton Gebbia's chest

Delighted: Brandi is visibly excited when her special new friend emerges in this racy outfit

Discussing what she is looking for, Brandi said: 'I have not been lucky in love so why not bury something?

'I want someone that's five to eight years older, at least 5ft 9in and I wouldn't mind a big penis.'

As they looked for outfits to wear however, Brandi started to focus on her friend's chest, and couldn't resist giving it a squeeze despite the fact she is in a public place.

She tells her friend, who claims her assets only looked big because of her bra: 'There’s a lot of boob.'

Feather in her cap: And she believes she has found the perfect thing when she produces this boa

That's more like it: Brandi eventually gives the finished look her ultimate seal of approval

The love-in continued when Carlton emerged wearing a glittering red bodice and matching panties.

Excited Brandi says: 'Woo, my god. I never realised that her body was this insane.'

The pair's blossoming relationship looks set to be one of the key stories of the latest series of the popular show.

Read more: Brandi Glanville dishes on her sexuality after kiss with Real Housewives' co-star Carlton Gebbia | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Good lord that woman's face is a horror. Very Jersey shore with a face like beef jerky.
    Air Quotes, sluce, stef and 1 others like this.

Thread Information