Page 94 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

czb

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    And you're a fucking idiot.

in case of any doubt, that was directed at DOUGIE. I'm sure you know where the report button is.
    please tell us how you really feel ....

I've been sick since last week and have lost my ability to block all dougie's boring bullshit out. I feel better now though.
    Butterfly likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ It is hilarious how you talk so much smack, and then get astronomically butt hurt if someone says something that you think may apply to you.

Really? Do tell.
    Butterfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    ^ It is hilarious how you talk so much smack, and then get astronomically butt hurt if someone says something that you think may apply to you.
    What the hell are you talking about? You may be confusing faithanne with someone else...
    Butterfly likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think someone is a little confused and dizzy from all that talking in circles.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I done popped my cherry. And it felt gooooooood *lights cigarette*

Well, congrats!

Please don't make me do it again! Pretty please?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I've been sick since last week and have lost my ability to block all dougie's boring bullshit out. I feel better now though.
    I think Dougie is way too invested in this story.
    Butterfly likes this.

dexter7, Mel1973, Lalique and 1 others like this.
    Free Charmed.

Thank YOU for that Novice. The goddamned irony of the latest comments just baffles, doesn't it? Goddamn, we need to hand out motherfucking mirrors!
    Novice likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Brandi Glanville wants Leann Rimes 'crap' to end, focusing on family

By Hollie McKay
    Pop Tarts
    Published November 27, 2013FoxNews.com

• 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville (X17 Online)

Brandi Glanville is seen in a promotional photo for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." (Photo by: Joe Pugliese/Bravo) (2012 Bravo Media, LLC)

LOS ANGELES – Brandi Glanville may be best known as the loud-mouthed, combative single mom on the popular “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” but there’s much more to this 41-year-old former model than meets the eye.
    Just don’t call her a brand.

“I hate that word because people say it all the time and you hear people say ‘protecting my brand,’ but it is like you’re protecting yourself. I am honestly just trying to do things that will be for the long run even after the reality TV world has come to an end,” Glanville told FOX411.

“My long-term goals are to buy a house for the kids; we are still renting. I want to secure a financial future for us. My kids are going to start private school soon.”

Glanville, of course, has two children with former husband Eddie Cibrian – who left her in 2009 for Leann Rimes – and while the war of words between mom and stepmom has been the subject of much media fodder, Glanville says she hopes to have a civil, amicable relationship with the country music star one day.

“I really want that. I don’t want all this crap to go on forever, for my kids’ sake, too. For the first time in a while I sat down the other day at parent-teacher conferences and we all got along. It was easy and it made me feel there was hope,” she said. “I don’t see us sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner, but I want to get along with them and to negotiate easily.”

But for the time being, Glanville – who boasts almost half a million twitter followers, an estimated net worth of around $1 million and earns a reported $175,000 per season on the hit Bravo show – is planning to turn that million into multi. She has a still very secretive smartphone app based on her book that she is preparing to launch, an online BrandiGlanville.com store with T-shirts that’s also about to bow, and she is the part-owner and star of a new podcast alongside the likes of Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew.

“I’ve been asked to do different business ventures, like through skincare and this and that, and they will send me the products. But I have turned down a lot of money because I didn’t believe in the stuff they sent me,” Glanville noted. “I am honest and I want to believe in anything I promote.”
    Then there is the follow-up to this year’s New York Times best-selling memoir, “Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders.” The book, set to hit the stands in early 2014, is a lighthearted read about micro-relationships, overcoming the infidelity/divorce heartbreak, and finding love again at 40 “with two kids in a city where all the guys (her) age are dating 20-year-olds.”

Not surprisingly, Glanville looks up to fellow “Housewives” star Bethenny Frankel as a source of business aspiration, having watched the reality show/weight loss guru/talk show host flourish into an empire with an assumed value of around $25 million. She also credits her slow-forming thick skin, which comes from having started in the entertainment industry as a teen model, for her unrelenting desire to succeed.

“I’ve been told I’m not a face girl, I was a body girl, and all I could do was runway,” she said. “Karl Lagerfeld sent me home from a fashion show in Rome because he said I had a short neck. I was crying and didn’t understand, since then I was always concerned with my neck. I was told I was fat, even though at the time I weighed 100 pounds and was 5-10. It can be tough.

“And I think for a long time I did lose my ambition and was just happy being the woman behind the man, changing diapers and making dinner. I didn’t have goals for myself other than being a great mother and wife… I am still figuring out who I am and what I want, but I am really having a good time doing it.”

Danielle Jones-Wesley contributed to this report.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

These days, Brandi Glanville is looking to fuzzy friends rather than fashion folks to keep up with the latest trends.

While out with her youngest son Jake at a Los Angeles farmer's market, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star was spotted wearing a fun knit cap in the shape of a koala.

The Aussie-themed headgear featured white fuzzy ears, a black nose and eyes. A chin-tie with pom-poms at the end went unused, but the hate still managed to cover a large portion of the 41-year-old reality star's trademark blonde tresses.

Getting traction: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville has a fun afternoon out with her youngest son Jake as the two played behind the wheel of a tractor at a Los Angeles farmer's market

Ready, set...RUN! Glanville and Jake romp through the farmer's market while the two enjoy the sunny day

Share the love: Glanville and her six-year-old son bonded while playing around at a local Farmer's Market in Los Angeles

The reality star made the unique hat work in her play day outfit, which consisted of brown thigh-high suede boots with furry trim, white trousers and a beige knit top.

The former fashion model wore a bright pink lip for the day at the farm and a pair of aviator glasses to shield her from the bright sun.

Glanville's pint-size date for the outing shared his mother's taste in fun clothing, as six-year-old Jake donned a Spider-Man knit cap that matched his red trousers and black, grey and white striped long-sleeve shirt.

The two spent the day exploring the market, which included Jake taking his mother for a 'ride' on a large, red tractor.

Steer clear! Six-year-old Jake takes mother Glanville out for a ride while the two are on a play date

Moooove over: The former fashion model and her son play hide-and-go-seek behind a cow cutout

Glanville cheered on her young son as he took control of the steering wheel (with mom lending a helping hand, of course).

The duo were also having a fine time playing hide-and-go seek with a faux bovine playmate. Glanville and Jake took turns hiding behind a cow cutout as the fun-seeking twosome clowned around.

When the duo were done cruising the market farmer-style, they bought produce to help support the local farming community.

It's a kick! Glanville and son Jake show off their reach while hitching a ride on a horse-drawn carriage

Success: Glanville cheers on her son as he takes a tractor out for 'a spin'

Read more: Brandi Glanville rises above re-ignited feud with LeAnn Rimes as she steps out with son Jake in LA | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

but the hate still managed to cover a large portion of the 41-year-old reality star's trademark blonde tresses.
    Considering what some people think of those animal hats, this typo is lovely.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

she's really pimping the kids out to the paps. heavy irony.
    sluce and Mel1973 like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information