Page 93 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I actually think that comment Brandi made in her podcast about Eddie was more about giving him support than trying to capitalize on her child-support checks.

Think about it, she can't say anything publicly supportive about him because every one will jump down her throat and call her an idiot for trusting him/being nice/supporting him when he screwed her over in such a public way.

But I think they are actually on speaking terms and I think she did want to give him her support. I assumed it was a private joke/playful banter between the two of them, ''yeah I'll plug your movie but I'll have to land a little dig in there so people don't jump down my throat''. So she genuinely encouraged everyone to see the movie and then afterwards added a joke excuse so people wouldn't start hounding her about her encouragement.

Brandi didn't really seem to respond to the comments Eddie made about her on Jimmy Kimmel (unless I missed it) which makes me think her and Eddie are in a friendly place, she would have jumped all over that in the past.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    What makes you all think that Brandi hasn't talked to financial advisers? I think she has... I think she is well aware of what can happen if she is not planning for her future. Jesus, a few years ago she had nothing after what Ediot did to her. I don't think she wants to be in that situation ever again. I think Brandi is going to be fine in the long run. Once people hit rock bottom like that, they never want to end up there again. I think she finally figured out that the only person she can rely on is herself...she learned that the hard way.
    Let's not conflate things. Eddie was wrong to have affairs but if he did the right thing then he would have divorced Brandi and she would have been left in the same financial position that she was left in without the prospects of capitalizing on the scandal that came with Eddie having an affair with a famous woman. People can see it differently but I think the mere fact that Eddie divorced her sent Brandi reeling, and without the opportunities that she got as a professional scorned woman, she'd be drinking and drugging her life away in obscurity in a small house in the Valley.

I would not rule out Brandi having a financial advisor, but all that person can do is advise her on the money that she is making. Of course she is making good money vis a vis a firefighter or a cab driver, but she is not making the kind of money where she is going to come out with a fully-funded college fund for her sons, a fully-funded retirement plan for herself, real estate holdings and / or an high dollar investment portfolio.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by yowzers View Post
    I actually think that comment Brandi made in her podcast about Eddie was more about giving him support than trying to capitalize on her child-support checks.

Think about it, she can't say anything publicly supportive about him because every one will jump down her throat and call her an idiot for trusting him/being nice/supporting him when he screwed her over in such a public way.
    Her comment was very clearly about her child support checks, this is what she said:
    "I wanna promote my ex husband’s movie 'Best Man Holiday.' It’s in theaters now. And go see it people, because the more money he makes, the bigger my check is.”

I don't think that Brandi is that deep where she will make a statement about financially benefiting because of the work her ex-husband is getting, but her real intention is to show support for him.

Brandi didn't really seem to respond to the comments Eddie made about her on Jimmy Kimmel (unless I missed it) which makes me think her and Eddie are in a friendly place, she would have jumped all over that in the past.
    She did a rebuttal tweet.
    Last edited by dougie; November 26th, 2013 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    she'd be drinking and drugging her life away in obscurity in a small house in the Valley.
    instead she's doing it in a medium size house, and on Bravo.

Mel1973, dexter7, dougie and 2 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Dougie - And today she declared that her and Eddie are 'in a good place' so I stand by my analysis. If you listen to her podcast (which you obviously hate-listen to) you can tell buy her tone that she was genuinely encouraging people to go see it. Your bias against her is clouding your perception.
    Butterfly and CL** like this.

oh my, Pots & Kettles and all things black...
    Novice likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

you people need drugs, booze or something to take your mind off this shit for awhile lol
    sputnik and Novice like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

fine, bring us drugs & booze!
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

czb

Let's not conflate things. Eddie was wrong to have affairs but if he did the right thing then he would have divorced Brandi and she would have been left in the same financial position that she was left in without the prospects of capitalizing on the scandal that came with Eddie having an affair with a famous woman. People can see it differently but I think the mere fact that Eddie divorced her sent Brandi reeling, and without the opportunities that she got as a professional scorned woman, she'd be drinking and drugging her life away in obscurity in a small house in the Valley.

so eddie did brandi a favor by having an affair with the equine??
    Butterfly likes this.

well, without THAT particular affair, she would NOT be where she is , would she?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    fine, bring us drugs & booze!
    you called?
    Bombshell and Novice like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Dougie - And today she declared that her and Eddie are 'in a good place' so I stand by my analysis. If you listen to her podcast (which you obviously hate-listen to) you can tell buy her tone that she was genuinely encouraging people to go see it. Your bias against her is clouding your perception.
    What??? I posted a straight-forward comment from Brandi where she said that she wanted Eddie to do well so she can get more money out of him, you pretzel-ize the comment to make it seem like Brandi was showing convivial and unselfish support, and then try to turn it around on me and say that my perception is clouded??!!

Yes Brandi said that she and Eddie are "in a good place" but this was not long after she tweeted that her agent was approached about her appearing on Eddie's reality show and she was getting a good laugh out of that, and she also did an interview where she shared that Eddie told their son that he did not love her anymore and she's sad that he would say that to their son.

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    so eddie did brandi a favor by having an affair with the equine??
    Given that the end game was that he was going to divorce her, yep.

czb

mmmmkay

And you're a fucking idiot.

in case of any doubt, that was directed at DOUGIE. I'm sure you know where the report button is.
    Chilly Willy and Gossiplover like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Next time one of you lot is down on your luck we'll have to sleep with your husband so you too can have a fabulous life.
    Butterfly, CL**, needmeds and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

What??? I posted a straight-forward comment from Brandi where she said that she wanted Eddie to do well so she can get more money out of him, you pretzel-ize the comment to make it seem like Brandi was showing convivial and unselfish support, and then try to turn it around on me and say that my perception is clouded??!!

Yes Brandi said that she and Eddie are "in a good place" but this was not long after she tweeted that her agent was approached about her appearing on Eddie's reality show and she was getting a good laugh out of that, and she also did an interview where she shared that Eddie told their son that he did not love her anymore and she's sad that he would say that to their son.

ETA:

Given that the end game was that he was going to divorce her, yep.
    I just think you've misinterpreted this one. People don't speak literally all of the time, she was cracking a joke. You should judge spoken speech by tone as well as content. She sounded genuinely encouraging in the podcast. I don't think selfishness/unselfishness comes into it at all.

And she has been saying fairly positive things about him recently as well as saying that they were in a good place today;

Brandi Glanville@BrandiGlanville3h
    @Jeannie1029 @WendyWilliams I am!! Eddie and I are in a good place-i cant help that its still in mags etc- i will always miss my boys

View conversation

We shall have to agree to disagree.

Thread Information