Page 92 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

but she HAS to work harder... they already have money!
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Brandi is also working harder than Ediot and Lunitic crazy trick LeAnn put together, and you're all worried about B's nest-egg.
    Brandi may be working harder than Eddie and LeAnn together, and good for her on that front, while Eddie, who seems to only work a few weeks a year, pays child support to Brandi even though he has the kids the same amount of time.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Congratulations for totally making Dougie's point !

Plus, it is no more harsh than the bs you post about leann (her behaviour, her supposed abortion, etc etc) in the other thread.

Anything I post about L is based on what she has said or done. As I said, I know nothing about these women, maybe they deserve to be called pariahs on society - as in not being worth anything, or being able to support themselves any other way than living off their exes.

I mean, if Dougie actually knows these details about these women, fine. At least Brandi is doing more than these others then.
    As far as the latest BI about the abortion, I believe I said that IF this was about L, then her attempt to scam E into marriage, and deny D access to his child, was horrible. I still think whoever this was about that tried to pass off someone else's baby as one person's while not telling the actual father about his child - thereby robbing the actual father a relationship with his child is a terrible person. I really don't care if it was L or not. Just pretty crappy behavior.
    Butterfly likes this.

no, brandi isn't doing more. she's doing the SAME. and she will wind up circling the drain just like danielle & sheree...
    Lalique likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I think her passion is being a mother. I don't think she ever wanted to be famous, I think she was satisfied being a mother and housewife. Who knows how much she has put away, and who knows how much longer she will be on the show, she could be on it for a few years or so.

Brandi is also working harder than Ediot and Lunitic crazy trick LeAnn put together, and you're all worried about B's nest-egg.
    Her passion is definitely NOT being a mother. No one is putting these kids first, and thinking like a good parent.
    Mel1973, dougie, sluce and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Anything I post about L is based on what she has said or done. As I said, I know nothing about these women, maybe they deserve to be called pariahs on society - as in not being worth anything, or being able to support themselves any other way than living off their exes.

I mean, if Dougie actually knows these details about these women, fine. At least Brandi is doing more than these others then.
    Where the heck did I say or even imply that these women were pariahs? The point I was making, which you are free to disagree with, is that the three women that I named have similar profiles to Brandi. When they were on their shows, they too made paid appearances and launched projects, but in the end when the show went away the photogs stopped showing up to snap them, the paid appearances dried up for obvious reasons, and the businesses / projects that they started did not last much beyond their time on the show. Again you may disagree, but I am not seeing anything that Brandi has been doing that shows that she is going to buck that trend.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Brandi may be working harder than Eddie and LeAnn together, and good for her on that front, while Eddie, who seems to only work a few weeks a year, pays child support to Brandi even though he has the kids the same amount of time.

Cry me a river. She deserves every little bit he gives her. He lives in his casa with sugar momma paying the way, so he doesn't feel desperate and out there needing to support his family and himself. Brandi, even though I'm no fan of hers and honestly can't stand her on RHOBH anymore with her vulgar, loudmouthed, drunken antics, is out there hustling, taking any gig she can because her husband basically left her with nothing. Eddie is lounging around his pool, drinking beer, while LeAnn is cutting checks for their mini mansion, nanny, their assistants, maids, food, lawncare, and he's working a month and a half out of the year, if that. If he was still married with a family to support, I guarantee you Eddie would have been hustling more for work and would have taken care of his family. So the little bit Brandi gets from him she deserves and more. The court system doesn't look kindly on men who barely work and come in there crying about it. He's paying a low amount as it is. He knows he couldn't modify it any more than he has because he is capable of working, whatever he has to do, not just laying around waiting for the odd job every six months. He doesn't have to because his cushy lifestyle is taken care of. All he has to do is be LeAnn's handmaiden.
    Butterfly likes this.

I think Brandi is working pretty damn hard...Books, TV Show, just had a bit part in a TV movie, her little talk show thing, and appearances. I think she is working pretty damn hard to make a living.

Her family was/is her passion...she was thrown into this life when skeezball and crazy fucked her over.

Ediot has no money, it is all LeAnn's so that fucker better get to work, so he can build his own nest-egg.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post

Cry me a river. She deserves every little bit he gives her. He lives in his casa with sugar momma paying the way, so he doesn't feel desperate and out there needing to support his family and himself. Brandi, even though I'm no fan of hers and honestly can't stand her on RHOBH anymore with her vulgar, loudmouthed, drunken antics, is out there hustling, taking any gig she can because her husband basically left her with nothing. Eddie is lounging around his pool, drinking beer, while LeAnn is cutting checks for their mini mansion, nanny, their assistants, maids, food, lawncare, and he's working a month and a half out of the year, if that. If he was still married with a family to support, I guarantee you Eddie would have been hustling more for work and would have taken care of his family. So the little bit Brandi gets from him she deserves and more. The court system doesn't look kindly on men who barely work and come in there crying about it. He's paying a low amount as it is. He knows he couldn't modify it any more than he has because he is capable of working, whatever he has to do, not just laying around waiting for the odd job every six months. He doesn't have to because his cushy lifestyle is taken care of. All he has to do is be LeAnn's handmaiden.

No one is crying a river over Eddie Cibrian paying child support to Brandi but my comment was in response to a post that I think was implying that just because Brandi works more than Eddie that she is out-earning him, and that does not seem to be the case. In fact on her last podcast Brandi encouraged people to go see Eddie's movie so that she can get even more money out of him, I don't know how that would actually materialize - I doubt if he's getting back end for his small role, but that is what she said.

And guess what I am not crying a river over Brandi having to get out there and hustle after she spent ten plus years being financially supported by Eddie. I bet that Brandi spent many days lounging around a pool, shopping or getting some cosmetic procedure done while Eddie was on a TV set working to support his family. Good for her that she was willing to go to work after her lifestyle took a big hit after her divorce, although it looks to me that the opportunities that she's taking the most advantage of are the ones that bring her immediate fame and a platform to run her big mouth.

ETA:
    Ediot has no money, it is all LeAnn's so that fucker better get to work, so he can build his own nest-egg.
    If Eddie had no money / was not generating income then he would not have to pay child support to Brandi. LeAnn's money / earnings are not a factor. I did not read it directly but I remember someone who read Brandi's book mentioning that she tried to get LeAnn's money taken into account when it came to the money that she received from Eddie and it was shot down.

Wow, you sure do know a lot about the opportunities Brandi has or doesn't have.

I agree with much of what dougie is saying here. Brandi needs to strike while the iron is hot but she doesn't seem to be thinking long term. Each project is something that will end as soon as she loses attention, which will happen. She would be better off investing in a house or business as they will continue to build value even after she fades back into obscurity. She only has about 12 years left of child support so what happens when that ends? I see women every week who are in panic mode because they didn't properly plan for life after child support.

Eddie is building a nest egg. He will be awarded well at the end of his marriage.
    Novice likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What makes you all think that Brandi hasn't talked to financial advisers? I think she has... I think she is well aware of what can happen if she is not planning for her future. Jesus, a few years ago she had nothing after what Ediot did to her. I don't think she wants to be in that situation ever again. I think Brandi is going to be fine in the long run. Once people hit rock bottom like that, they never want to end up there again. I think she finally figured out that the only person she can rely on is herself...she learned that the hard way.

because if she were doing that, she'd be advertising it on twitter and RHoBH.
    Karistiona, Novice and sluce like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Wow, you sure do know a lot about the opportunities Brandi has or doesn't have.
    Yes I do as opposed to projecting, or assigning qualities to Brandi in an attempt to make her into some kind of folk hero / victim combo to paint a contrast between her and Eddie and LeAnn.
    Karistiona likes this.

Brandi aint no folk hero, but she is working her ass off to make a decent life for her and her boys. She was a victim of those 2, but not anymore, bitch is working for everything she has.

Thread Information