Page 91 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

I don't want LeAnn to shut up about her story...it provides me a lot of entertainment hearing that pig try to justify her adultery.
    Last edited by Butterfly; November 25th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

It also gives Eddie ammunition to use against her if he decides to go for full custody.
    Last edited by sluce; November 25th, 2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Butterfly and Novice like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    if a bitch can't "afford an attorney" and has to let her children stay with a person she claims is unstable, then a bitch AIN'T making enough goddamn money. but, hey - you're right. why should she want to improve herself or her situation. fuck her, let her stay EXACTLY where she is... in a rental, fucking her real estate agent for a better deal...

everyone please pull your kids out of school... planning for your future is bad, mkay?
    Actually I think she's pretty smart for staying in a rental right now, with such an uncertain future and all, probably not a good time to buy a house she can't afford in 5 years.

And I didn't say "don't plan for your future" just that I find it amusing that everyone assumes she isn't, like she's spending wildly with no thought for tomorrow. AFAIK, there haven't been any stories in the press indicating that's what's happening.

And here's a nice little recent interview. She says she won't spend $6k on a vase, so there's your proof. haha Plus, the thing about Katherine Heigl is good for a laugh.

Brandi Glanville: Success after scorn

Brandi Glanville caught the public eye when her divorce from actor Eddie Cibrian became tabloid fodder, but she’s held people’s interest with her role on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
    Glanville joined the Bravo show as a recurring member in season two. Audiences responded to her no-nonsense attitude and lack of filter and she was rewarded with full-time status. The show, now in its fourth season, airs 8 p.m. Mondays.

Her bestselling memoir, Drinking & Tweeting: and other Brandi Blunders, published earlier this year, tells of the breakup of her marriage and the ups and downs of divorce. (After the split, Cibrian, who appeared in the TV series CSI: Miami and Third Watch, married country singer LeAnn Rimes.) A follow-up book is scheduled for early 2014.
    In a recent Associated Press interview, Glanville, 41, talked about her popularity, persona — and the paparazzi.

Why do you think you resonate with fans?
    There’s a lot of women out there that have gone through heartbreak and cheating and divorce and I really think that’s who is kind of holding me up and got my back and saying, ‘Listen, she’s allowed to mess up. We’ve been there’. … Also, even if I had a ton of money, I don’t think I would ever live the way that some of these people live (on The Real Housewives). It’s unnecessary. I have kids and I want nice things, don’t get me wrong, but I think there’s a point where you don’t need to spend $6,000 on a vase. It’s like, what are you doing?

Who would you want to play you in a movie?
    I love Katherine Heigl. I think she’s adorable, I think she’s funny. I loved her in Knocked Up. She has brown eyes and blond hair like myself. And she’s a little younger and hotter than me and I feel like you want younger and hotter if you get to pick. (Laughs.)

The paparazzi seem to follow you all the time, even to your sons’ soccer matches. How does that feel?
    Every weekend they’re there. What do they think we’re gonna do? I mean grandparents are there. We’re there with kids. … We’re not gonna fight. I don’t know what picture they’re hoping to get because I feel bad for the other parents and the other parents get annoyed and I understand it but there’s nothing we can do about it.

Did the paparazzi follow you when you were married to Cibrian?
    No. … We lived in the (San Fernando) Valley but nobody really knew who Eddie was except that he was an actor on television. … We lived a really normal life.

Do you think your relationship with your ex-husband and Rimes will ever be civil?
    I honestly hope so, you know. I don’t have issues with them anymore.

Brandi Glanville: Success after scorn - People - MiamiHerald.com
    Butterfly likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Actually I think she's pretty smart for staying in a rental right now, with such an uncertain future and all, probably not a good time to buy a house she can't afford in 5 years.

And I didn't say "don't plan for your future" just that I find it amusing that everyone assumes she isn't, like she's spending wildly with no thought for tomorrow. AFAIK, there haven't been any stories in the press indicating that's what's happening.

And here's a nice little recent interview. She says she won't spend $6k on a vase, so there's your proof. haha Plus, the thing about Katherine Heigl is good for a laugh.

Brandi Glanville: Success after scorn

Brandi Glanville caught the public eye when her divorce from actor Eddie Cibrian became tabloid fodder, but she’s held people’s interest with her role on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
    Glanville joined the Bravo show as a recurring member in season two. Audiences responded to her no-nonsense attitude and lack of filter and she was rewarded with full-time status. The show, now in its fourth season, airs 8 p.m. Mondays.

Her bestselling memoir, Drinking & Tweeting: and other Brandi Blunders, published earlier this year, tells of the breakup of her marriage and the ups and downs of divorce. (After the split, Cibrian, who appeared in the TV series CSI: Miami and Third Watch, married country singer LeAnn Rimes.) A follow-up book is scheduled for early 2014.
    In a recent Associated Press interview, Glanville, 41, talked about her popularity, persona — and the paparazzi.

Why do you think you resonate with fans?
    There’s a lot of women out there that have gone through heartbreak and cheating and divorce and I really think that’s who is kind of holding me up and got my back and saying, ‘Listen, she’s allowed to mess up. We’ve been there’. … Also, even if I had a ton of money, I don’t think I would ever live the way that some of these people live (on The Real Housewives). It’s unnecessary. I have kids and I want nice things, don’t get me wrong, but I think there’s a point where you don’t need to spend $6,000 on a vase. It’s like, what are you doing?

Who would you want to play you in a movie?
    I love Katherine Heigl. I think she’s adorable, I think she’s funny. I loved her in Knocked Up. She has brown eyes and blond hair like myself. And she’s a little younger and hotter than me and I feel like you want younger and hotter if you get to pick. (Laughs.)

The paparazzi seem to follow you all the time, even to your sons’ soccer matches. How does that feel?
    Every weekend they’re there. What do they think we’re gonna do? I mean grandparents are there. We’re there with kids. … We’re not gonna fight. I don’t know what picture they’re hoping to get because I feel bad for the other parents and the other parents get annoyed and I understand it but there’s nothing we can do about it.

Did the paparazzi follow you when you were married to Cibrian?
    No. … We lived in the (San Fernando) Valley but nobody really knew who Eddie was except that he was an actor on television. … We lived a really normal life.

Do you think your relationship with your ex-husband and Rimes will ever be civil?

Brandi Glanville: Success after scorn - People - MiamiHerald.com
    tldr. of course she wouldn't spend $6,000 on a vase. she'd probably get drunk and knock it over and break it.
    Trixie, czb and sluce like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I like this part:

Then she goes on now about how she's not over it. Yes it is normal for it to take time to get over betrayal. But it would be nice if she could at least be consistent in her stories.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I like this part:

Then she goes on now about how she's not over it. Yes it is normal for it to take time to get over betrayal. But it would be nice if she could at least be consistent in her stories.
    Eh, I don't necessarily think she's contradicting herself there. I took that as meaning she has no problens that need to be worked out with them directly, like custody or support agreements. That doesn't mean she doesn't have issues with what happened that she needs to work out personally. Clearly she does. I just think she meant that she's at peace with them and their place in hers and the kids' lives, not that she's at peace with the betrayal. Still... I agree with others in this thread that she's not necessarily helping herself move on.

And I'm fully prepared to eat these words the next time she calls Leann an unstable lunatic who's endangering her kids.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

It's not really a contradiction to say that she doesn't have overt issues with them (just as long as the money keeps coming in and there's a lid on the crazy.)

She's probably biding her time as well since the wheels are about to come off the track.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Not too long ago someone was tweeting Brandi and LeAnn suggesting that they go to counseling and Brandi replied that she was willing. I agree that Brandi sends out mixed messages: is she over the break up or not, is she on good terms with Eddie and LeAnn or not, etc.

If this is not a good time to buy a house then when is? In most parts of the country it is either a down market or a recovering market. Even if there is some kind of reversal in five years, the odds are that the house would have appreciated in value. I suspect that Brandi can afford a house but probably not in the right zip code, not that where she is is considered high-end, but she would probably have to move to an even less tony part of the valley.

I don't think that Brandi should be going to school, but it looks like her attempts to brand herself are half-hearted. She has a clothing line but she rarely discusses it. She was labeled as a make up artist when she first came into the public eye, don't see her doing anything with that. IIRC I think that she has said that she wants to open a restaurant, nothing done there. Either she is not taking advantage of her time in the spotlight, or her type of popularity does not translate into financial opportunities. Going by other women fared when they were no longer Housewives, the ones who were already rich or married well went back to their mansions and penthouses, and those who took a financial hit because of divorce and / or their husbands' businesses declined like Sheree Whitfield, Danielle Staub and I think Lynn from the OC, they faded into obscurity and lived the lifestyle that their alimony and child support checks afforded them.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

You can reach a point where you don't want to wait for the Other Man/Woman in a dark alley or not have to fight the urge to slam your foot on the accelerator when you see them crossing the street in front of your car but still have issues within yourself relating to the emotional upheaval that comes with a relationship breakdown, particularly one that was publicly stage managed.
    dksnj, CL** and manningmsj like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

[QUOTE=dougie;3111444]Not too long ago someone was tweeting Brandi and LeAnn suggesting that they go to counseling and Brandi replied that she was willing. I agree that Brandi sends out mixed messages: is she over the break up or not, is she on good terms with Eddie and LeAnn or not, etc.

If this is not a good time to buy a house then when is? In most parts of the country it is either a down market or a recovering market. Even if there is some kind of reversal in five years, the odds are that the house would have appreciated in value. I suspect that Brandi can afford a house but probably not in the right zip code, not that where she is is considered high-end, but she would probably have to move to an even less tony part of the valley.

I don't think that Brandi should be going to school, but it looks like her attempts to brand herself are half-hearted. She has a clothing line but she rarely discusses it. She was labeled as a make up artist when she first came into the public eye, don't see her doing anything with that. IIRC I think that she has said that she wants to open a restaurant, nothing done there. Either she is not taking advantage of her time in the spotlight, or her type of popularity does not translate into financial opportunities. Going by other women fared when they were no longer Housewives, the ones who were already rich or married well went back to their mansions and penthouses, and those who took a financial hit because of divorce and / or their husbands' businesses declined like Sheree Whitfield, Danielle Staub and I think Lynn from the OC, they faded into obscurity and lived the lifestyle that their alimony and child support checks afforded them.[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is sending out mixed messages, most blended families can do with counselling.

As far as branding herself, I don't know that her clothing line did as well as she had hoped. She is getting paid for her books, and she now has that podcast, those are doing well enough. Hopefully she can earn enough money, and can do well in future endeavors.

I hope she is smarter than she appears to be.

To the blue bolded text - I don't know who these people are, but wow, that was rather harsh.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Not too long ago someone was tweeting Brandi and LeAnn suggesting that they go to counseling and Brandi replied that she was willing. I agree that Brandi sends out mixed messages: is she over the break up or not, is she on good terms with Eddie and LeAnn or not, etc.

I don't think that Brandi should be going to school, but it looks like her attempts to brand herself are half-hearted. She has a clothing line but she rarely discusses it. She was labeled as a make up artist when she first came into the public eye, don't see her doing anything with that. IIRC I think that she has said that she wants to open a restaurant, nothing done there. Either she is not taking advantage of her time in the spotlight, or her type of popularity does not translate into financial opportunities. Going by other women fared when they were no longer Housewives, the ones who were already rich or married well went back to their mansions and penthouses, and those who took a financial hit because of divorce and / or their husbands' businesses declined like Sheree Whitfield, Danielle Staub and I think Lynn from the OC, they faded into obscurity and lived the lifestyle that their alimony and child support checks afforded them.
    Actually, she is making really good side money off of the show. She said last year she did well on appearances, even the ABC Oscars appearance which had to pay decent money, some photoshoots, her bestselling book, something for an Australian magazine she does monthly I think, at the time her clothing line. Her new book is coming out. She's got this podcast she does once a week.She sells stories and interviews like they all do. She gets money for appearances. She had some Las Vegas gig for stripper pole classes or something. But her popularity, which was pretty high, is starting to wane a little on the tv show. The girl is pulling in some money for sure this year.

I agree that now would be the best time to buy a house, because waiting does her no good. The real estate market is rising. I hope she's socking that money away, because I don't think this next book is going to do as well as the first one, and the RHOBH gig will not be forever. But she's secure for a few more years on there because she draws viewers. Who knows what the future holds with her career opportunites. Brandi is doing better than Eddie I bet.
    Last edited by LameAnn; November 26th, 2013 at 12:32 AM.

Dios Mio.
    witchcurlgirl and Karistiona like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Sheree Whitfield, Danielle Staub and I think Lynn from the OC, they faded into obscurity and lived the lifestyle that their alimony and child support checks afforded them.
    To the blue bolded text - I don't know who these people are, but wow, that was rather harsh.
    Congratulations for totally making Dougie's point !

Plus, it is no more harsh than the bs you post about leann (her behaviour, her supposed abortion, etc etc) in the other thread.
    Mel1973 and witchcurlgirl like this.
    Free Charmed.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

^ Yeah I cannot figure out why, of all things that are stated in this or any other thread, that comment was considered harsh. These women were unknowns, were cast on a reality TV show, became somewhat famous, stop being on the show, faded into obscurity except for a rare story or two, including ones about their financial struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Actually, she is making really good side money off of the show. She said last year she did well on appearances, even the ABC Oscars appearance which had to pay decent money, some photoshoots, her bestselling book, something for an Australian magazine she does monthly I think, at the time her clothing line. Her new book is coming out. She's got this podcast she does once a week.She sells stories and interviews like they all do. She gets money for appearances. She had some Las Vegas gig for stripper pole classes or something. But her popularity, which was pretty high, is starting to wane a little on the tv show. The girl is pulling in some money for sure this year.

I agree that now would be the best time to buy a house, because waiting does her no good. The real estate market is rising. I hope she's socking that money away, because I don't think this next book is going to do as well as the first one, and the RHOBH gig will not be forever. But she's secure for a few more years on there because she draws viewers. Who knows what the future holds with her career opportunites. Brandi is doing better than Eddie I bet.
    I think that Brandi is making good side money off the show, maybe even as much as she is making on the show, which is why I brought up her buying a house, but I don't see her going after with gusto the projects that are real nest egg builders. She could have made $10,000 from the Oscar appearance, which is great for one night but that is not a major nest egg builder. To me something like the stripper pole classes, if she was doing them two or three times a month, could have been a good nest egg builder. I think that she had some other appearance deal in Las Vegas, even before getting on Real Housewives, that seemed to pay well, but to me it looks like she did not go after it full throttle. Now in fairness to Brandi I am basing this on not seeing pap pictures or tweets of her doing these things, or even headed to them, but I would think that the reason for hiring someone like her is because of the media attention she brings.

It was certainly no guarantee that the clothing line would be a success, but other than seeing her mention that she was wearing her own creation when she was on a talk show or the Oscar dress, I have not seen her talk up her line.

The people who I see really building a nest egg from being part of The Real Housewives go balls to the wall with appearances, forging partnerships, relentless promotion of their products / projects, and using the show to promote the product / project on an ongoing basis, and I have not seen Brandi doing that.

ETA:
    Actually I will say that Brandi promoted her first book on the show by making it into a storyline.

I do think that Brandi has somewhat of a work ethic when it comes to her current fame, but I think that she would rather make a deal with a store (or a water company) to get swag (or a small amount of money) rather than working towards building a substantial nest egg. I think her passion, and therefore her mental and physical energy, is geared towards getting attention and fame rather than building a substantial nest egg.
    Last edited by dougie; November 26th, 2013 at 06:24 AM.

I think her passion is being a mother. I don't think she ever wanted to be famous, I think she was satisfied being a mother and housewife. Who knows how much she has put away, and who knows how much longer she will be on the show, she could be on it for a few years or so.

Brandi is also working harder than Ediot and Lunitic crazy trick LeAnn put together, and you're all worried about B's nest-egg.
    Last edited by Butterfly; November 26th, 2013 at 06:42 AM.
    Gossiplover likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Thread Information