Page 90 of 242 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Elite Member

I don't remember anyone saying that she should not go to school (not saying they didn't, I just don't remember), I think that would be a great idea.
    At the very least, she should be investing/saving a large portion of her money, NOT spending it on a fancier home to rent (I don't know that this is what she is doing). She needs to see what sort of long term career she can possibly carve out of this mess.
    I didn't see her acting debut, but if she has talent in that area, she better strike while the iron is hot.
    I really hope she has enough sense to plan for her future this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I typed out a response here but I really don't think it's worth it. Nobody is saying that Brandi should live like a hermit and not have fun, what i'm saying is that she needs to deal with her issues, remove herself from all the drama, and for god's sake stop getting so drunk that she flashes her boobs for the paps. But I would guess that's not going to happen because she thrives on it.
    Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yes

yes

and yes. as a matter of fact, i mentioned this in the BFL thread several hundred pages back and got shot down. 'why should she go to school'? 'why should she build a career, she is making money.'?? blah blah. if my 'career' was as wronged woman who was previously married to a loser, i would be depressed, too.

and dougie, while i agree that brandi makes poor choices in men, not sure i agree that this is 'all' her fault. it's not like she picked some c-list psycho warbler to marry off to her cad ex-husband. that's really a stretch....
    Hasn't she picked/dated "cheaters" since?
    It isn't easy to do, but if one changes one's choices or learns what are the "warning" signs, one can make different choices. I think that recognising that ones choices in the past have contributed to ones situation is very ..... What's the word? Releasing? Acknowledging a "mistake" and learning how to make better/different choices in both important and also how we learn to move on.
    I know that you weren't addressing me, but I figured that I'd butt-in right here
    and i do speak from practical experience, it's not necessarily easy, but it can bring you what you need .
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I don't remember anyone saying that she should not go to school (not saying they didn't, I just don't remember), I think that would be a great idea.
    At the very least, she should be investing/saving a large portion of her money, NOT spending it on a fancier home to rent (I don't know that this is what she is doing). She needs to see what sort of long term career she can possibly carve out of this mess.
    I didn't see her acting debut, but if she has talent in that area, she better strike while the iron is hot.
    I really hope she has enough sense to plan for her future this time.
    Really...not this argument again. Would it make some people feel better if Brandi was studying for her real estate license on the side? In cosmetology school? Dental hygienist anyone?

I agree, I hope she's not as dumb as Heidi and Spencer, but geez. There are lots of people in this world who don't have a "Plan B", (and yes, even people with children!) are living paycheck to paycheck and one month's salary away from foreclosure. There are also people who stumbled into a career not looking for it, and were kept gainfully employed for 25+ years (I am one of them and so was my mom--a single mom with a high school education to boot--who retired comfortably and also left a nice inheritance to her children) so I'm really not too worried about Brandi. She is obviously making the best of the bad situation she was left in (and yes she bears a lot of responsibility for it) but assuming she isn't spending every dime right now, she should have time to regroup and make other plans once her current shelf life is over.
    Butterfly likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I see her marrying a rich guy as her next career move. It would be nice if I was proved wrong but it seems the most likely.
    Trixie, Butterfly and sluce like this.

czb

trixie, why do you have an issue with brandi working on a diff career? while what she is doing now will have more moolah short term, it doesn't seem like it has long term potential or would be the healthiest thing to do. and bee, brandi might want a rich husband, but WHO would want to get involved with that wreck? personally, i would not consider someone who is such a blab on twitter/RHoBH.

I agree, but it seems there's no shortage of men who don't give a fuck about the obvious and just want a trophy wife. Until they get tired and trade them for a younger model.

czb

^^^ she's getting too long in the tooth (and NO, i don't personally think 41 is old but this is LA we're talking about) to be a trophy wife except for the 70ish set. and i think brandi digs sex too much to go for geri-sex with a guy attached to a flabby set of nuts. of course, this is just my opinion, it's not like i meet up with brandi for drinks and we've talked about this.
    Novice and witchcurlgirl like this.

czb, I don't have an issue with it in the least. I just find it amusing that some have such strong opinions about her perceived lack of future employment opportunities and exactly how she should be planning for it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

^^^ i guess i'm among those who don't think she has future prospects. i ain't gonna watch RGoBH (G=Grannies)
    Mel1973 and Lobelia like this.

Elite Member

You know, even if her star only shines for 5 years, she can make a good amount of $$ in that time. She just needs to be wise with what she does with that money. There is no saying that she would ever have to work again, if she manages her funds properly.
    Butterfly likes this.

Haha yeah and who thought Kim K had future prospects after her sex tape? Just sayin'.

Not that I'm comparing the two or anything.

czb

@trixie - true enough. but kim is nearly 10 years younger in a location that consides most women as washed up by 40. not sure kim is gonna do well as a sex trade/sex tape worker in 7+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    There was a recent survey somewhere which said that the top ten irritating thing was to be told to get over your problems.
    and the truth hurts. i'm sure if it's so irritating it's probably because in most cases, it's true.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Totally! And how annoying is it when someone moans on about their problems but makes no effort to resolve them, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Really...not this argument again. Would it make some people feel better if Brandi was studying for her real estate license on the side? In cosmetology school? Dental hygienist anyone?

I agree, I hope she's not as dumb as Heidi and Spencer, but geez. There are lots of people in this world who don't have a "Plan B", (and yes, even people with children!) are living paycheck to paycheck and one month's salary away from foreclosure. There are also people who stumbled into a career not looking for it, and were kept gainfully employed for 25+ years (I am one of them and so was my mom--a single mom with a high school education to boot--who retired comfortably and also left a nice inheritance to her children) so I'm really not too worried about Brandi. She is obviously making the best of the bad situation she was left in (and yes she bears a lot of responsibility for it) but assuming she isn't spending every dime right now, she should have time to regroup and make other plans once her current shelf life is over.
    Yes!
    trixie, why do you have an issue with brandi working on a diff career? while what she is doing now will have more moolah short term, it doesn't seem like it has long term potential or would be the healthiest thing to do. and bee, brandi might want a rich husband, but WHO would want to get involved with that wreck? personally, i would not consider someone who is such a blab on twitter/RHoBH.
    I think that there are plenty of failed actors working in the entertainment industry that would take her for the associated fame (IMO).
    czb, I don't have an issue with it in the least. I just find it amusing that some have such strong opinions about her perceived lack of future employment opportunities and exactly how she should be planning for it.
    Srly, IDGAF, just like I don't really care that she does/does not get assistance for her depression/etc. However, this is a gossip board not giveafuck.com
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Therapy isn't to tell you why you're feeling shit, it's to give you coping mechanisms so that you don't rely on bad behaviours to try to avoid dealing with things. Yes, LeAnn has behaved abhorrently, but at some point Brandi needs to realise that in the long run she's dodged a bullet and get on with feeling sorry for LeAnn being saddled with Eddie. Yet she doesn't want to do that, because carrying on with the ridiculous public feud (which I don't really believe is everything it's made out to be, for what it's worth) is making her rich. So she can't have it both ways, she can't have a career based on her oh so public divorce but then bitch and whine about how that makes her feel.

They're still a trio of dicks.
    bingo. the same people who come screaming that Leann needs to stfu love to go all "lawd baby" swaying about brandi being this goddamned poster child for women who have been wronged! Good god, if that's the best y'all got, you are all FUCKED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Oh, okay I guess that makes it all okay and she should get over having some unstable bitch around her boys 1/2 the time. She diserves it because she fell in love with the wrong man. Shit she should have seen it coming! Serves her right! LeAnn should have the kids full time because B was to stupid to see into the future and have kids with the asshole.

You hear that bitches, you fall in love with the wrong man and he screws you over, it is ALL your fault because you should have seen it coming!!!!
    seriously, did anyone say that at all? no. nobody thinks that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    What is she doing that is really bad? Going out drinking and seeing assholes? Same shit most of the world does. I don't understand why everyone thinks she needs to get over it. It is her story, part of her life.

I also think she has learned from her past by not seriously getting involved with these men and having kids with them.

Everyone bitches that they are sick of hearing about it, but they don't take their own advice...
    yeah, it's also part of leann's story... but everyone sure wants her to shut up about it, don't they?
    yes

yes

and yes. as a matter of fact, i mentioned this in the BFL thread several hundred pages back and got shot down. 'why should she go to school'? 'why should she build a career, she is making money.'?? blah blah. if my 'career' was as wronged woman who was previously married to a loser, i would be depressed, too.

and dougie, while i agree that brandi makes poor choices in men, not sure i agree that this is 'all' her fault. it's not like she picked some c-list psycho warbler to marry off to her cad ex-husband. that's really a stretch....
    yeah, she really needs to think about another avenue...

if a bitch can't "afford an attorney" and has to let her children stay with a person she claims is unstable, then a bitch AIN'T making enough goddamn money. but, hey - you're right. why should she want to improve herself or her situation. fuck her, let her stay EXACTLY where she is... in a rental, fucking her real estate agent for a better deal...
    everyone please pull your kids out of school... planning for your future is bad, mkay?
    Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    You know, even if her star only shines for 5 years, she can make a good amount of $$ in that time. She just needs to be wise with what she does with that money. There is no saying that she would ever have to work again, if she manages her funds properly.
    she doesn't. it's painfully fucking obvious that she has no fucking sense. no planning involved except the time it takes to make an appointment for her next injections...
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    and the truth hurts. i'm sure if it's so irritating it's probably because in most cases, it's true.
    bingo
    Lalique, Novice, dougie and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information