Page 9 of 242 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Admittedly, I did only click on ONE of the tampon pics, but honestly--it didn't look real. I think the one I clicked on looked photo-shopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyester Pam View Post
    Well from where I'm sitting, I'm just psyched somebody looked like more of an asshole than I did today. YES.
    What did you do?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    What did you do?
    Just went to get my slurpee on wearing a shirt that I figured out was see-thru after I got home, which would explain the stares from the creeps (because of course I went to the sketchy neighbourhood to get my desired slurpee flavour of choice). It was possibly too small and tight too and required more undergarments. *cough*
    GOD DAMMIT IT'S HOT OUT AND I WANTED A SLURPEE!

But unlike this Brandi broad, no tampon strings were hanging out. I win!
    sluce and Kittylady like this.

I saw a couple of the string. Why would zimbio fake that?

I do not get the obsession with the tampon. It's like Prince Charles got a hard on in here.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Because the tampon makes her human and not just an object, how dare it.

She was sloppy as fuck but the tampon thing makes it more so because it really drives the point home that this is a person, a woman, who bleeds? I dunno? I'm not feeling up to writing a wall o' text on how we do everything we possibly can to take away nature; there is no menstrual cycle, we're plastic, no body hair, no smells... so on and so forth?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    OHMAHGAWD! a thong WITH a tampon string... if this WERE a competition, Brandi JUST took the motherfucking lead! *vomits*
    Damn, gossip bitches are fickle!! How could anyone forget.......

Britney.....

and the....

BLOODY PAD.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, I'm going to put this out there....does anyone else other than me think that Dougie is one of LeAnn's cronies considering 80% of his/hers posts in this forum involve LeAnn and Brandi, and posting pics portraying Brandi in unfortunate situations? (Not that that's overly difficult.)
    I live in hope.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

But she had pink wig.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Isn't the housewives show still taping right about now? I wonder if this little incident will appear in the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I can't say anything. About once every other year or so I go out with my girls and get stupid, usually in Vegas or Atlantic City. Nothing wrong with it.
    nope, not the same... and if it is.. PICS! I need to see you in a sweet little outfit like this! *BOL at the thought*
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    Yep me too but there is always one of us who will be the dd/keep your clothes on helper outer and shit
    still not the same. anyone who's watched RHOBH knows that this one isn't an "every once in a while" drinker.
    Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    I go out and drink but never to the point where I don't realize my ass is out to the wind and I'm putting my tampon on display. I save that kind of drunkenness for girls nights at home.
    precisely.
    Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    Ugh. Tacky.

Cue passive aggressive tweets from ugly LeMann. I'm sure she's loving this.

ETA - I sort of feel bad for her too, bombshell. Sure, she fucked up but don't we all? And she's dealing with an insane stalker who has been trying from day one to take over her life while stomping her into the ground.
    of course, it's all leann's fault. leann's fault that a grown ass woman makes shitty decisions. mkay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Well, now ya'll went and made me realize I was being too harsh. Husband leaves her for Horseface, then Horseface stalks her and tries to always "one-up" her. No wonder she wants to get plastered...but still! That doesn't excuse getting drunk, wearing practically no clothes and leaving a tampon string hanging out though. Isn't she like 42?
    oh, the "it's all leann's fault" is just getting started.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Poor Brandi. Years of unwanted fame, humiliation, stalking and copying her every move are driving her insane. It would have been poetic justice if LeMann went pink wig before she did.
    i think people with actual stalkers would object ..

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Seriously, you don't see the lining all bunched up in the pics you posted? It is clearly a slip dress (mini) with a sheer overlay. I'm sure it would still be very short but it is clearly a dress.

I am not bothered by the tampon string. She's a woman and she got her period. BFD! At least we know she is not pregnant!! If she had not gotten drunk, and allowed her dress to bunch up for all the world to see, you would never know she has her period. I can promise you that anyone who wears a thong has a string dangle so there is no need to crucify her for that - she has already given us enough other reasons.

I will repeat again, these kids need a guardian ad litem since there are no adults in their lives willing to put them first.
    agree with the bolded...

Ok, I'm going to put this out there....does anyone else other than me think that Dougie is one of LeAnn's cronies considering 80% of his/hers posts in this forum involve LeAnn and Brandi, and posting pics portraying Brandi in unfortunate situations? (Not that that's overly difficult.)
    no. just because someone doesn't come in here with a complete hate hard on for leann doesn't mean they are one of leann's cronies... and even if it were, so what? look at the fucking brandi bunch parading around in here!
    LeMann would be much worse if she didn't have Brandi's, er, her kept man at her side. Brandi has seemingly held it together for a long time.
    right. of course. sure. how is that true when he's supposedly always out fucking around on leann?
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Hmmm... I think you are onto something here. Me thinks Dougie is a LeAnn-tard, especially given all the recent board spamming on 3 threads with the same pictures of Brandi's drunken night out.
    nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Oh FFS. It's sloppy and a really bad night it's not the end of the world. Golly gee, my kid has seen me drunk more than once (and in person) and she still managed to get into college, rarely drools when she talks and hasn't bitten a complete stranger in months now.
    still NOT the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    well, we should have at least one.

we have all that brandi bunch that come to spew their venom, it's only fair we have an opposing voice. otherwise we're fair and balanced like Fox news.
    exactly. crazy, isn't it?
    If Brandi's kids manage to get into college, they will be trailblazers in that family!
    they certainly will... and they'll probably be going on leann's dime.
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Those are some embarrassing pics. And that's without clicking on the ones showing her fuse. I'm not sure that I'd conclude she is a drunken mess over one set of pics though. Her dui was quite a while ago and nothing since then, right? IDK, I can't judge based on one bad night.

OTOH, there is no way I'd pin this on Leann like some here seem to want to do. Brandi is a grown ass woman who makes her own (stupid) choices. Besides, other than the occasional bullshit she has to put up with in dealing with Leann, I think Brandi quite likes her life and has moved on. Meaning, I don't think she's tying one on because of her ex or horseface... she's tying one on because she felt like it.

It's a shame Brandi has given this kind of gift to Leann.
    yep. it's a real shame that anything that brandi does will forever be leann's fault in the minds of some folk...
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I'm anxiously awaiting Ilana Angel's column on this
    blech, that bitch needs some help! but you could just read some of the posts here that blame leann and get a feel for what it'll be like.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I thought it only happened in Wales. (Forever traumatised by a friend's fb photo album of a night out in Cardiff, she compared it to being at the zoo)

we've all been drunk. We've all done stupid stuff. But I've never been out in public when I was at the point of falling over with my dress around my waste, and my ass and tampon string hanging out. Call me crazy but that sort of shit is only acceptable when you're young and haven't learned to drink yet. There's drunk and stupid and fun, and drunk and stupid and pathetic, the key is knowing when to stop before you cross that line.
    It has nothing to do with being a woman and everything to do with dignity. We all have friends like that. I have a male friend who every so often gets so shitfaced he falls over, acts pathetic, inappropriate, maudlin, sloppy, stumbles around half conscious and disgusting, reeking of booze. and has to be taken home and put to bed. Kinda the male version of Brandi. And you know what? It's pathetic and at 41 he should fucking know better. We all have that friend who can't hold his/her liquor and it's something to pity, not be proud of and especially not try to pass it off as normal and acceptable just because you hate the woman her ex-husband cheated with.
    ah, but the key is "dignity"... sorely lacking in this situation.
    *I'm that one of my friends*
    *pats the sloppy drunk on the head* we've all been that friend. you live, you learn and you fucking sure learn your limits. the dui should've been the wakeup call, but it wasn't for brandi.
    Does it count if you're drunk at a bar and puke into one of those tiny brown ashtrays? Cuz...I've...never...done....that...recently.
    yes... always sit near a trash can!
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    It's been a while since I've seen an ashtray in a bar, so you must be going waaaay back.
    i won't go to a bar without ash trays... we still have bars that you can smoke in.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I already told you mofos that I'm not a crony or fan, I am the one and only Margaret LeAnn Rimes!
    Don't worry about it... you'll be accused of that simply because you aren't all "Pro-Brandi" or "Brandi Bunch" ... it's a little sad, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    I'm down with dougie being all anti brandie. It's good to shake things up every now and then.
    i don't think dougie's even anti-brandi. i think this was a story - a gossip story - that should have been posted... how else will i ever get to comment on any of it since I promised chillz I'd stay out of that goddamned horrible leann thread?

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    You really don't think that Brandi qualifies as an alcoholic? And I am not saying if your kid sees you drunk every year on New Years that it will fuck them up for life. My gut tells me that she drinks nightly, while with her kids and drinks bottle after bottle of wine and passes out, all while neglecting them. Just a hunch.

Hmm, gotta admit you have a point there!
    anyone who watches RHOBH knows brandi is a drinker and an attention whore... sometimes (always) both at once.
    Your gut is putting your own shit on someone else. Your gut should not be involved. I don't know if she has a drinking issue or not, but comsidering that she has a psycho stalker and a wannabe casanova watching her every move (who are also not shy about running to court for every little thing they want), I think they would be hauling her ass into court to change custody arrangements if there were an issue (even if they want no more time wothh the kids, LeAnn's desperation to be a victim and a savior would control). She didn't have her kids with her, she got sloppy, ugly drunk and had friends to take care of her. This is not a massive deal.
    that just means brandi is dumber than a sack of fucking hair... didn't she announce on twitter where she was going and then proceed to get sloppy drunk and make an ass (and show her ass) of herself ALL while KNOWING her "stalker" is "watching"? come on, now!
    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    If she were the stepmom, this would be a huge deal and they would be saying that she has a problem and should not be left alone with the kids. If she knows all eyes are on her and cannot control herself or stop after 3 or 4 drinks, then she has a problem. When I was in college EVERYBODY drank like this, but after the vast majority grew up and could stop after a few at happy hour, and the others ended up like Brandi, doing it when they are way too old for it. I believe that there is a certain percentage of blackout drunks that are alcoholic. As in most, especially over 25.
    BOOM! This shit is simple! How many mother's here would do this IF you knew your ex and a "STALKER" were watching and waiting to snatch yo kids?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Dude, sometimes you just don't realize you've had that one too many until you try to stand up, doesn't mean you "can't stop", just that you misjudged. Granted, I haven't blacked out or puked in a bar in a few years, but I did spend a night not that long ago dancing Gangnam Style. But I am not an alcoholic and rarely drink at home, save an occasional beer or wine with dinner.
    LOL... anyone who thinks this is ONE too many, has a drinking problem! LOL again cause I just DID!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I know, right? Here in Mississippi, my mom taught me to go out and get drunk in clothes with adequate coverage! Tsk, tsk...... Like you said, no home training
    same in Louisiana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    And since all eyes are on her, why is this the first such incidence we're seeing if she has such a problem?
    this isn't... a dui and constant drunkeness on tv show...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Was she sober when she chose that outfit?
    sadly, she probably was...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Damn, gossip bitches are fickle!! How could anyone forget.......

Britney.....

and the....

BLOODY PAD.

I live in hope.
    I refused to follow that britney shit because I don't like to mock the mentally ill. that was just sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    Isn't the housewives show still taping right about now? I wonder if this little incident will appear in the storyline.
    most likely. all of her other drunken shit makes the show... the girl is a shit show, that is all.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Most EPIC post ever. I feel like quoting it for truth.
    shedevilang likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

DON'T! It's too BIG!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Wish I could do that. But I'll quote this part:

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Don't worry about it... you'll be accused of that simply because you aren't all "Pro-Brandi" or "Brandi Bunch" ... it's a little sad, no?
    What Brandi Bunch? I don't stay out of the LeAnn thread, and I've never seen any Brandi Bunch. In fact, it seems her name is often mentioned to excuse something LeAnn did, like "Ugly LeAnn did x, y, and z." "Yeah, well ugly Brandi did a, b, and c!" Like one has something to do with the other. There's over 21,500 posts in that thread so there's lots of different opinions, but I've sure never noticed any Brandi fan club.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    Wish I could do that. But I'll quote this part:

What Brandi Bunch? I don't stay out of the LeAnn thread, and I've never seen any Brandi Bunch. In fact, it seems her name is often mentioned to excuse something LeAnn did, like "Ugly LeAnn did x, y, and z." "Yeah, well ugly Brandi did a, b, and c!" Like one has something to do with the other. There's over 21,500 posts in that thread so there's lots of different opinions, but I've sure never noticed any Brandi fan club.
    are you kidding? look at this thread and how people are making excuses for brandi's behavior because 4 or 5 years ago, Leann STOLE her husband! Look how people accuse dougie of being a "leanntard" or one of "leann's cronies" simply because he/she hasn't bashed leann. you've somehow missed all the people that showed up on this forum BECAUSE of that thread that support brandi? seriously? annieb...etc.. I don't want to have to wade through that shit to make a list but IT does exist. people wanting leann raped with a chainsaw and such? come on! I don't support either of them.. and don't think any man would be worth what either of them have gone through, I just can't believe you may not have noticed this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

And it doesn't make you pause and think that you are just as invested in this as the troll who is on LeAnn's payroll? Why does it bother you so much that people like Brandi? I get it, dougie wants to be flown in to have dinner with LeMan, but why you?

I still like Brandi. Not defending her actions, but I like her. No mulitiquote manifesto will change that. Just like you are a Jentard or a Kardashiantard. And unlike you when it comes to your celebs, I don't defend her actions blindly.

All people are saying is, Brandi is losing it and everyone knows why. That's not defending someone, that's just logic. Cause and effect. Brandi behaves like an asshole because LeAnn drove her crazy.

Really. No one cares as much as you WCG and dougie. Get over it, it's boring. Who starts Brandi threads all over the board? Not me. Who is obsessed? Let it go. You're feeding the troll who picked up on just that. There is tension everyhwere because you can't let it be. Oil, fire, you are being played.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information