Page 89 of 242 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Oh, okay I guess that makes it all okay and she should get over having some unstable bitch around her boys 1/2 the time. She diserves it because she fell in love with the wrong man. Shit she should have seen it coming! Serves her right! LeAnn should have the kids full time because B was to stupid to see into the future and have kids with the asshole.

You hear that bitches, you fall in love with the wrong man and he screws you over, it is ALL your fault because you should have seen it coming!!!!
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Srly, are you projecting again?
    She has made bad choices, and she needs to change herself and make good ones in the future. There is nothing wrong with saying that, unless of course, one has reason to find that it hits a nerve?
    On top of that thousands of people, men and women, get divorced each year and have to go get a job to support their new lifestyle.
    Those thousands of men and women also deal with their experiences - or not - but that is entirely their choice, in some part, but wallowing in selfpity, not blocking this shit on social media or not letting your PR/assistance handle your social media when there is such loathsome people around that spew vile shit at each other is, imo, stupid, and that is what she needs to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I'm sorry you had such an awful experience. For many, many other people therapy has worked, and changed lives. Brandi needs to get over it, why would you want anybody to dwell on something painful in their past? And she doesn't have to use Twitter, but even if she feels like she must, she could block LeAnn and all her little minions and ignore it all. But she doesn't, she seems to thrive on the drama and acting like a poor, wronged woman with all the sympathy she gets. It's fucked up.
    Vouch eleventyfuckingtimes!!!! We all have shit to some greater or lesser degree in our pasts, but it is how we deal with it and what we learn from that to inform our future choices that makes it what it is. Brandi has learnt shit from her past choices and seems to be repeating them over & over again.
    Lalique, Karistiona and Mel1973 like this.
    Free Charmed.

What is she doing that is really bad? Going out drinking and seeing assholes? Same shit most of the world does. I don't understand why everyone thinks she needs to get over it. It is her story, part of her life.

I also think she has learned from her past by not seriously getting involved with these men and having kids with them.

Everyone bitches that they are sick of hearing about it, but they don't take their own advice...
    Gossiplover and rollo like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Oh, okay I guess that makes it all okay and she should get over having some unstable bitch around her boys 1/2 the time. She diserves it because she fell in love with the wrong man. Shit she should have seen it coming! Serves her right! LeAnn should have the kids full time because B was to stupid to see into the future and have kids with the asshole.

You hear that bitches, you fall in love with the wrong man and he screws you over, it is ALL your fault because you should have seen it coming!!!!
    Brandi herself is an unstable bitch, that's what Eddie Cibrian likes and when Eddie and LeAnn are no more, there's going to be another unstable bitch on the scene.

Yes Brandi should have seen it coming because she hooked up with Eddie when he had a serious girlfriend, and from the looks of it to me they shared his ass for a year, and then she stepped aside, or was pushed aside, and Brandi got "promoted" to main squeeze. Brandi herself has stated that Eddie is a cheater, always has been and always will be.

Hindsight is a bitch.

how is Brandi unstable? Looks like she takes great care of her family. Unlike lunatic LeAnn that uses B's boys for her own gain.
    snoopqueen, JWL and Gossiplover like this.

Elite Member

If she truly wanted to get away from it, she'd have gotten off of Twitter and stopped perpetuating all the childish nonsense.
    Twitter is part of her 'job' as a real housewife, as is having a blog.

No, but that's life! You can't wallow in self pity because you feel wronged, you need to get the fuck over it and enjoy your life.
    I don't see her 'wallowing' in self pity, I see her sometimes upset with her situation, who wouldn't be?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It is absolutely her choice.

Brandi is a mess and owes it to her kids to get her shit together. Leann is not the cause of the end of her marriage. Eddie cheated on her before. Hell he cheated while she was pregnant. If it wasn't Leann it would have been another woman. Brandi has chosen to make a living off her divorce, often at the expense of her kids. If she had refused to engage with Leann it would not be getting publicity and she would have an easier time moving on - therapy or not. She has made these life choice and needs to accept the consequences.
    Yes, E is a cheating jerk. Maybe B would have continued to ignore/forgive E's cheating if she didn't have L calling the paps all the time to witness their trysts. Who knows, it's not a life I would want, but some women are willing to put up with cheating spouses.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    she could always turn off twitter and the interwebs. no one forces her to read that bullshit.
    Twitter & blogging is a part of her job.

Hindsight is a bitch.

how is Brandi unstable? Looks like she takes great care of her family. Unlike lunatic LeAnn that uses B's boys for her own gain.

I tend to agree with this statement. I do wish she would drink less, because it appears that she does not spend a lot of time when she is not with the boys, sober.
    Of course this could just be what the press presents, and we never see her returning home while sober, because where's the fun in that.

I think this whole confessional publication is part of her remorse for sticking her foot in it with Mohammed. She's a terrible social strategist, oh wait she barely strategizes at all she reacts, and that makes her a good pawn. So is she an evil conning bitch or a dumb bimbo?

She has proven herself as social bull in the old china shop but she was just shy of being too dumb to capitalize on it. She found a nitch with tabloid tv and barley scandalous autobiographies. Maybe she'll do a public drug and alcohol recovery to continue her career. Capitalizing on all her foibles is pretty smart but painting her as an evil mastermind is something else.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Living well is the best revenge/solution.
    I'm sure she thinks that's what she's doing already.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I typed out a response here but I really don't think it's worth it. Nobody is saying that Brandi should live like a hermit and not have fun, what i'm saying is that she needs to deal with her issues, remove herself from all the drama, and for god's sake stop getting so drunk that she flashes her boobs for the paps. But I would guess that's not going to happen because she thrives on it.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Silver Member

Hindsight is a bitch.

She's not unstable imo but she is letting the attention get to her head a little and instead of maturing and controlling her filterless guttermouth. she continues to be a loose cannon and frankly it's not cute. That said I still prefer her to LeMan and some of this could be a result of reeling when your world collapses around you. She and LeMan need to move on or at least appear to move on to the public.

As for getting over things and moving on, YMMV. Most people have done things to prolong the agony - social media creeping, talking to mutual friends, looking at pictures, general brooding & wallowing, etc. If she sincerely continues to have sad feelings about the breakup, it's just part of breaking up and she's prolonged her agony by choosing the path of PR & engagement. If she's not sincere about being sad, then she's just continuing to make lemonade, like so many people on this thread have pointed out already.

I guess I can see where people would be annoyed by it all, like she chose to keep all this going with these two and then still wants to whine about being hurt. I just can't take her all that seriously. I just love that she gets under LeAnn's skin.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Silver Member

^^ I love that she gets to Leann too!

As for her role on rhobh, although some of it may be scripted, Brandi has lost me now that she's turned on Lisa. When the mean girls were ruthless Lisa was open minded and befriended her. Even though Brandi is claiming Lisa wanted her to bring up the rumors of Mauricio cheating, even if Brandi disagreed she should have NEVER betrayed this to the other women. They've been horrible to Lisa and Kyle deserves it. How quickly Brandi forgets the Faye Rancid set up by Kyle, that vicious attack and who was there to comfort her when she left in tears...

Sorry, but...I don't even watch that shit, and I can't believe people believe it's anything but scripted. Totally scripted. If those plastic bitches weren't back biting, cat fighting and otherwise creating fake scandals, what would be left to hold anyone's interest?
    Butterfly, Beeyotch, JWL and 3 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The plastic faces trying to do expressions?
    Beeyotch and witchcurlgirl like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

czb

[QUOTE=witchcurlgirl;3110281... life changes, and it isn't always good. marriages end, people die, horrible things can happen to us in this world. it's part of living to learn to deal with it. it may not happen overnight, but if you're in the same place as you were 5 years ago, relying on drugs and booze and other crutches to get you through you have to take a good look at yourself and your own reactions.[/QUOTE]

yes

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    It is absolutely her choice.

Brandi is a mess and owes it to her kids to get her shit together. Leann is not the cause of the end of her marriage. Eddie cheated on her before. Hell he cheated while she was pregnant. If it wasn't Leann it would have been another woman. Brandi has chosen to make a living off her divorce, often at the expense of her kids. If she had refused to engage with Leann it would not be getting publicity and she would have an easier time moving on - therapy or not. She has made these life choice and needs to accept the consequences.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And night school - or day school since her kids are at school all day now & she's making her living by being followed around by camera - show something worthwhile for a change.

and yes. as a matter of fact, i mentioned this in the BFL thread several hundred pages back and got shot down. 'why should she go to school'? 'why should she build a career, she is making money.'?? blah blah. if my 'career' was as wronged woman who was previously married to a loser, i would be depressed, too.

and dougie, while i agree that brandi makes poor choices in men, not sure i agree that this is 'all' her fault. it's not like she picked some c-list psycho warbler to marry off to her cad ex-husband. that's really a stretch....
    Butterfly, sluce and Mel1973 like this.

Thread Information