Page 88 of 242 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #1306
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    42,843

    Default

    ^It's still not going to change what happened @ WCG.

    ETA: The above post doesn't even deal with the stepchildren position!

    I think I'm out of here ...

  2. #1307
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    No, but that's life! You can't wallow in self pity because you feel wronged, you need to get the fuck over it and enjoy your life.
    witchcurlgirl, Lalique and Mel1973 like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  3. #1308
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Sugar rush! Brandi Glanville treats her sons Jake and Mason to donuts and popsicles at soccer match

    By Cassie Carpenter
    PUBLISHED: 01:25 EST, 24 November 2013 | UPDATED: 01:26 EST, 24 November 2013

    Brandi Glanville knew just how to please her two sons at Mason's Gunners soccer match in Los Angeles Saturday - sugar.

    The 41-year-old reality star lavished 10-year-old Mason and six-year-old Jake with sprinkle donuts and popsicles during their sunny outing.

    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star definitely had her hands full as the energetic boys literally climbed the walls of the park.



    Mmm...sprinkles! Brandi Glanville knew just how to please her two sons at Mason's Gunners soccer match in Los Angeles Saturday - sugar


    Sweet tooth: The 41-year-old reality star lavished 10-year-old Mason and six-year-old Jake with sprinkle donuts and popsicles during their sunny outing


    Brandi was conservatively attired in a beige cowl-neck jumper, grey skinny jeans, and brown Uggs.

    At one point, the single mother-of-two dashed across the field when she realised Jake had taken a tumble.

    The New York Times bestselling author then sweetly helped the fallen youngster to stand up.

    Brandi just revealed that her adorable sons keep her 'grounded and in check.'



    Monkeying around: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star definitely had her hands full as the energetic boys literally climbed the walls of the park






    Autumn chic: Brandi was conservatively attired in a beige cowl-neck jumper, grey skinny jeans, and brown Uggs

    'If I didnt have my children, I might be one of the many who never came out of the darkness. These two little men, keep me grounded and in check,' Brandi said in the November issue of Jennifer Gimenez's SoberBook.com.

    'When I have them and there is total chaos in my house, I am complete. My soul is happy.'

    In fact it's when the fame-hungry star is all alone that her party-girl side comes out.


    Brandi to the rescue! At one point, the single mother-of-two dashed across the field when she realised Jake had taken a tumble



    Easy does it: The New York Times bestseller then sweetly helped the fallen youngster up



    'I will be dealing with the damage it caused for the rest of my life': Glanville still battles with depression and trust issues four and a half years after her ex Eddie Cibrian cheated on her with LeAnn Rimes





    'These two little men keep me grounded and in check': She recently revealed that it was her sons that helped her avoid succumbing to 'the darkness'


    She added: 'I have never claimed to be perfect and [bars/clubs are] my way of not sitting at home, alone, falling back into my dark place.'

    Last week, Brandi literally got carried out of her 41st birthday party at Fleming's Wine Bar in Beverly Hills.

    She teetered on her open-toe Louboutins as two friends considerately held her up and got her into the waiting car.




    'Mom's little helper!' Brandi later tweeted this snap of little Jake cleaning while perched on the kitchen counter


    'My soul is happy': Brandi said that when her sons are home there is 'total chaos' but she feels 'complete'


  4. #1309
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,141

    Default

    ^^ omg, the paps shouldn't be anywhere near those kids. what kind of horrible stepmother calls the paps to take photos of their kids........oh, it''s the real mom you say? in that case it's ok.


    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    No, but that's life! You can't wallow in self pity because you feel wronged, you need to get the fuck over it and enjoy your life.

    absolutely.

    life changes, and it isn't always good. marriages end, people die, horrible things can happen to us in this world. it's part of living to learn to deal with it. it may not happen overnight, but if you're in the same place as you were 5 years ago, relying on drugs and booze and other crutches to get you through you have to take a good look at yourself and your own reactions.
    dougie, sluce and Mel1973 like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #1310
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    42,843

    Default

    I said I'm out of here but generalizations are no good. In Brandi's case it's magnified a thousandfold on Twitter and teh interwebs. Yes, she's making a sort of career out of it but it's not her choice. I don't see how truisms can be particularly helpful in a specific case.

    There was a recent survey somewhere which said that the top ten irritating thing was to be told to get over your problems.

  6. #1311
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    It is absolutely her choice.

    Brandi is a mess and owes it to her kids to get her shit together. Leann is not the cause of the end of her marriage. Eddie cheated on her before. Hell he cheated while she was pregnant. If it wasn't Leann it would have been another woman. Brandi has chosen to make a living off her divorce, often at the expense of her kids. If she had refused to engage with Leann it would not be getting publicity and she would have an easier time moving on - therapy or not. She has made these life choice and needs to accept the consequences.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  7. #1312
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,141

    Default

    she could always turn off twitter and the interwebs. no one forces her to read that bullshit.
    Novice and Mel1973 like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #1313
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    ^ Precisely.

    Rollo, we don't actually know jack shit about the inner workings of Brandi's life or her situation with LeAnn. We only have generalities. And, in general, wallowing in self pity never did anybody any good.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  9. #1314
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    seriously! she has to keep playing the victim, it's why she has 'fans'.

    btw, remember the old days when you actually had to act or sing, or have some talent to have fans?

    if she really wanted to change she could stop spending her money on fillers and spend some of it on therapy.
    i don't get why she's still crying over this slimebag anyway, if it wasn't for rimes they might still be married but he'd still be sticking his dick in anything with a hole and a heartbeat. divorce from this loser was the best outcome.
    And night school - or day school since her kids are at school all day now & she's making her living by being followed around by camera - show something worthwhile for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think it is great she is now making money from it and has a voice to now fight back. Fuck LeAnn, she took every opportunity through the media, not just online...she used print and TV to rub into Brandi's face.

    Fuck therapy, it never worked for me...it doesn't work for all. Some people need to work this shit out on their own. She doesn't need therapy to tell her why she is depressed, she knows why. Someone already gave her prescription for Xanax, anyways.
    1) There are many, many different types of therapy, not just sitting on a couch whining about shit that went wrong. A good therapist will help you to help yourself to change yourself or the part of your life that is a problem.
    And Xanan is for anxiety not depression.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    No, but that's life! You can't wallow in self pity because you feel wronged, you need to get the fuck over it and enjoy your life.
    Living well is the best revenge/solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I said I'm out of here but generalizations are no good. In Brandi's case it's magnified a thousandfold on Twitter and teh interwebs. Yes, she's making a sort of career out of it but it's not her choice. I don't see how truisms can be particularly helpful in a specific case.

    There was a recent survey somewhere which said that the top ten irritating thing was to be told to get over your problems.
    She's made being a victim & pimping out her kids to the paps her career instead of getting off her arse & some qualifications & a "normal" job that provides a "normal" amount of income instead of this pseudo-celebrity life-style that she previously "enjoyed" when married even though it was well above their income level then.
    Free Charmed.

  10. #1315
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Why should she have to turn off the web? It is part of life that we use everyday. Why should she get over it? It was fucked up what was done to her. Now she has this freak that gets her children 1/2 the time.

    I went to therapy when I was sexually assaulted at 20, my therapist wanted to delve into my childhood or other nonsense...it was a gimmick to keep me there for years for my money. Luckily I saw threw it and learned how to cope on my own. I also left there with a prescription for Valium and Prozac. There might be some good therapist out there...but to me it was big business.
    Gossiplover and rollo like this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

  11. #1316
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And night school - or day school since her kids are at school all day now & she's making her living by being followed around by camera - show something worthwhile for a change.

    which has a sort shelf life for her especially. she doesn't act, or sing, or create anything. how long till this income dries up as well?
    Novice likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  12. #1317
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Hopefully, she is being smart and putting some away...but, I never said she was smart.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

  13. #1318
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Why should she have to turn off the web? It is part of life that we use everyday. Why should she get over it? It was fucked up what was done to her. Now she has this freak that gets her children 1/2 the time.

    I went to therapy when I was sexually assaulted at 20, my therapist wanted to delve into my childhood or other nonsense...it was a gimmick to keep me there for years for my money. Luckily I saw threw it and learned how to cope on my own. I also left there with a prescription for Valium and Prozac. There might be some good therapist out there...but to me it was big business.
    I'm sorry you had such an awful experience. For many, many other people therapy has worked, and changed lives. Brandi needs to get over it, why would you want anybody to dwell on something painful in their past? And she doesn't have to use Twitter, but even if she feels like she must, she could block LeAnn and all her little minions and ignore it all. But she doesn't, she seems to thrive on the drama and acting like a poor, wronged woman with all the sympathy she gets. It's fucked up.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  14. #1319
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    She has talked about therapy in the past, so I do thinks she goes.
    CL** and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

  15. #1320
    Elite Member dougie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Why should she have to turn off the web? It is part of life that we use everyday. Why should she get over it? It was fucked up what was done to her. Now she has this freak that gets her children 1/2 the time.
    The freak gets her kids half the time because like Judge Judy says, "she picked him." Brandi's poor choices and lousy taste in men are a factor in how things have shaken out for her.

    Brandi and Eddie were together for five years before they married and seven years before they had their first child together. Brandi knew what kind of person Eddie was including that he was a cheater, and still she made the choice to be with him and have children with him, and therefore be connected to him for decades to come. And with that connection comes dealing with him and his assholery, the vagaries of his chosen profession, and his chosen mate(s).
    Last edited by dougie; November 24th, 2013 at 12:29 PM.
    Mel1973 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •