Page 87 of 242 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I'm just a bit judgey of people over the age of 16 who get so drunk they can't stand up and don't realise they're flashing their boobs/vajeen. Jeezo. By 41 you should know your limits, it's just sloppy to get that steaming. In saying that, she looks a fair bit better in this latest set of photos, there's no tampon string at least. Her face does look like a melted welly though, such a shame she fucked with it so much.

Oh and I love audiobooks too! I listen when I'm driving, especially if I'm zooping home to see my girlies - a three hour drive passes quickly if accompanied by Stephen Fry's reading of Harry Potter. Plus I need to save my vocal chords, so I can't really perform a car concert for the whole time, have to break it up a bit.
    Fab!
    cherrypye and Karistiona like this.
    Free Charmed.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Getting so sloppy repeatedly is so undignified. I mean I got nothing against sloppy drunk but least make sure no cameras are around.
    She was tweeting about going out for her birthday, getting ready, et cetera. She knew those cameras were going to be there and she still couldn't slow down the drinking.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville Admits She's STILL Not Over Eddie Cibrian-LeAnn Rimes Betrayal: 'I Still Battle With Depression And Trust Issues' | Radar Online

Brandi Glanville Admits She’s STILL Not Over Eddie Cibrian-LeAnn Rimes ‘Betrayal’: ‘I Still Battle With Depression And Trust Issues’
    Posted on Nov 22, 2013 @ 11:12AM | By Lindsey DiMattina

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville still hasn’t gotten over the fact that her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian cheated on her with his now-wife LeAnn Rimes, even though the affair happened over four years ago.

“Four and a half years after my betrayal, I still battle with depression and trust issues,” Glanville admitted in column she wrote forSoberBook.com. “I survived my heartbreak, but I will be dealing with the damage it caused for the rest of my life.”

Glanville believes that her children are the only ones who keep her on track.

“I have my good months and bad months,” she said. “If I didn’t have my children, I might be one of the many who never came out of the darkness. These two little men, Mason (10) and Jake (6) keep me grounded and in check.”

But Glanville is only sane when her kids around.

I share half custody of my boys,” she said. “This equates to me having a half and half split personality. By this, I mean when I have them and there is total chaos in my house, I am complete. My soul is happy.”

“Then the inevitable happens… they leave me,” Glanville continued. “My big, chaotic house is silent. I hear crickets chirping and that feeling of falling back into the darkness it took me so long to come out of hits me.”

When Glanville’s boys aren’t around, that’s when she gets wild!

“Here comes the other fifty percent of my personality: fun, single, party girl Brandi,” Glanville explained.

And Glanville isn’t thrilled by her other side, but she still accepts that this is who she is part of the time.

“I don’t always love her. Sometimes I barely even like her. She makes a ton of mistakes (just check the internet),” she said. “But, I have never claimed to be perfect and it’s my way of not sitting at home, alone, falling back into my dark place.”

At the end of the day, Glanville offered a piece of advice to people dealing with “problems, depression, or addictions” to just “take it one day at a time.”

“Don’t be so hard on yourself when you mess up because we all make mistakes,” she reasoned.

“Learn to ask for help when you need it and know that the people that sit back and judge us, pretending to be perfect, are usually the most messed up of all.”

Brandi Glanville Admits She's STILL Not Over Eddie Cibrian-LeAnn Rimes Betrayal: 'I Still Battle With Depression And Trust Issues' | Radar Online

And if you are "depressed" (& not just "blue"), see a good Dr, get the rights meds & stop drinking!!!
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    Free Charmed.

She wrote a column for something called SoberBook.com?

*confused*
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Sure it wasn't sloberbook?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Poor Brandi. My Rolling Stone diagnosis says situational depression and PTSD. She will be dealing with the fallout for a long time and the damage is done.
    sluce, faithanne, CL** and 1 others like this.

Pfft if she stopped all the fucking drinking she'd feel a million times better. My spidey senses tell me she's talking shit and attention seeking.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    She wrote a column for something called SoberBook.com?

*confused*
    one of her friends is a writer there or something & invited here.
    SoberBook.com is a safe, anonymous place where ALL people can tell their stories without having to attach a name or face to the words. It is here that you will see chapters about finding recovery, overcoming obstacles, mending relationships, achieving happiness, following dreams, and much more. The goal for SoberBook.com is to create a community of support, camaraderie, and hope for the future.
    From the front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Poor Brandi. My Rolling Stone diagnosis says situational depression and PTSD. She will be dealing with the fallout for a long time and the damage is done.
    For what? The trauma of not getting enough column inches?
    Lalique likes this.
    Free Charmed.

My ex left me for another woman when I was prego...it screwed me up for a long time. I was able to move and get away from it all.

That snatch LeAnn has rubbed it in Brandi's face for years that she has her husband and gets the boys part of time. So yeah, I believe she is still fucked up from it all.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

If she truly wanted to get away from it, she'd have gotten off of Twitter and stopped perpetuating all the childish nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    For what? The trauma of not getting enough column inches?

seriously! she has to keep playing the victim, it's why she has 'fans'.

btw, remember the old days when you actually had to act or sing, or have some talent to have fans?

if she really wanted to change she could stop spending her money on fillers and spend some of it on therapy. i don't get why she's still crying over this slimebag anyway, if it wasn't for rimes they might still be married but he'd still be sticking his dick in anything with a hole and a heartbeat. divorce from this loser was the best outcome.
    Lalique likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think it is great she is now making money from it and has a voice to now fight back. Fuck LeAnn, she took every opportunity through the media, not just online...she used print and TV to rub into Brandi's face.

Fuck therapy, it never worked for me...it doesn't work for all. Some people need to work this shit out on their own. She doesn't need therapy to tell her why she is depressed, she knows why. Someone already gave her prescription for Xanax, anyways.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

lol. xanax isn't for depression, in fact, on its own it can make it much worse, so perhaps she should see someone that knows what they're doing.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Therapy isn't to tell you why you're feeling shit, it's to give you coping mechanisms so that you don't rely on bad behaviours to try to avoid dealing with things. Yes, LeAnn has behaved abhorrently, but at some point Brandi needs to realise that in the long run she's dodged a bullet and get on with feeling sorry for LeAnn being saddled with Eddie. Yet she doesn't want to do that, because carrying on with the ridiculous public feud (which I don't really believe is everything it's made out to be, for what it's worth) is making her rich. So she can't have it both ways, she can't have a career based on her oh so public divorce but then bitch and whine about how that makes her feel.

They're still a trio of dicks.

Thread Information