Page 84 of 242 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

  1. #1246
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    we may need mediation:

    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  2. #1247
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, I hate curry so I'll buy that!
    Weirdo

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    OMG I get it now!!!

    Kari = Kanye.
    I'm *devastated* that my secret has been revealed.

    Melanie enough with the dead cat pictures!
    sluce likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  3. #1248
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    you want the baby seals instead? hey, i'm just trying to keep the peace around here. *bats innocent eyes*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  4. #1249
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,550

    Default

    Has anyone mentioned crisco?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

    Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

    Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

  5. #1250
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    not in like 2 pages...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  6. #1251
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    14,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    we may need mediation:

    i must need a break since i read that as 'medication' ....

  7. #1252
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    no, that's just what we usually need. and could probably use BOTH at this junction.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  8. #1253
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    Dead baby seals makes me miss Grimm.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #1254
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Okay, just for giggles, I'm going to mention Brandi's name. I mean, this thread is about her, right?

    Okay, back to your discussion of dead cats and condiments.

  10. #1255
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    42,843

    Default

    Yeah, I was kinda thinking where is Brandi in her own thread?

    Controversial I know.

  11. #1256
    Silver Member needmeds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The resistance
    Posts
    669

    Default

    This should cheer things up-


    Brandi Glanville Says Joanna Krupa's Pussy Smells Bad


    OK, so there's some backstory to this—obviously—and of course I'll get into it in a sec, but the gist here is that vaginal odor is now on the table in the Real Housewives franchise.


    It started like this:


    During The Real Housewives of Miami reunion episode—that aired on Monday—one of the women mentioned that Brandi Glanville (who is on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) told her that Joanna Krupa (a Miami cast member) "broke up the marriage" of Yolanda Foster (another Beverly Hills cast member) and her ex-husband Mohamed Hadid (a super rich guy who has been featured on Beverly Hills as well as Shahs of Sunset) because they had an affair.


    Brandi just so happened to be on Watch What Happens Live right after that reunion show aired on Bravo. She confirmed the rumor to Andy Cohen, saying that Mohamed told her he had sex with Joanna. (Remember, Brandi takes exception to adultery, because of her own mess with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian and Leann Rimes.)


    Cut to later, during the WWH after show, which airs live on the Internet, Andy receives some breaking news from a producer via his earpiece. Joanna tweeted the following about Brandi:


    No wonder her husband left her.
    (The tweet has since been deleted.)


    After Andy repeated the tweet to Brandi, she immediately revealed that Mohamed told her that Joanna's "pussy smelled." (The implication was that said smell was "bad.") She claimed that Lisa Vanderpump (from Beverly Hills) was a witness to the convo. However, Lisa and Brandi are on the outs, and Lisa, with her dry wit, tweeted the following:

    Lisa Vanderpump ✔ @LisaVanderpump
    Follow
    @MohamedAHadid @joannakrupa I can't back this story up to be honest...there's something very fishy about it...
    6:50 PM - 12 Nov 2013
    39 RETWEETS 78 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite


    It's unclear if Joanna was watching the after show, but she did retweet something vaginal about Brandi:

    billie @fireandicelv
    Follow
    @Bravotv @Andy Brandi, is the 1 who was drunk & had her tampon string hanging out, who is she 2 trash @joannakrupa or anyone else?#wwhl
    11:44 PM - 11 Nov 2013
    7 RETWEETS 15 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite



    So this is where we are now: talking about a couple of cunts.


    After Show: Joanna Strikes Back LIVE! [BravoTv]

    Brandi Glanville Says Joanna Krupa's Pussy Smells Bad
    Last edited by needmeds; November 13th, 2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Adding tweets in case anyone cares
    70sRock likes this.

  12. #1257
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    56,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    Brandi Glanville Says Joanna Krupa's Pussy Smells Bad
    great. we're back to talking about dead cats
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  13. #1258
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,141

    Default

    When Brandi had her snatch redone she had the Dr install a Glade plug in.
    missbazilb, MsDark, dougie and 4 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  14. #1259
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    27,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Dead baby seals makes me miss Grimm.
    Speaking of, where in the fuck has that dude been?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #1260
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    When Brandi had her snatch redone she had the Dr install a Glade plug in.
    Oh I'll bet she's using one of the thanksgiving/fall scents right now. I'm partial to apple cinnamon cheer. I had some caulked in the other night.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Brandi Glanville Sequined Shorts
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
  2. Brandi Glanville's leather dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 30th, 2013, 12:39 AM
  3. Brandi Glanville
    By witchcurlgirl in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 01:35 PM
  4. Brandi Glanville's black dress
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
  5. Brandi Glanville looking like a gazelle
    By DAP in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •