Page 78 of 242 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

^ITA. Of course she's using social media to try and promote the book already.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Really. Even though the last one was a best-seller, she needs to stop with the book writing at every stage of her life. Next thing you know she'll have six books out there, like Tori Spelling.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

the fact that this illiterate moron (along with OTHER illiterate morons) "wrote" something considered a best seller gives me reason to be concerned for the direction this world is headed...
    sluce, McJag and Just Kill Me like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

LOL - wonder how many buy it as an audio book so they don't even have to read.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Oh, I agree. I feel the same way about the entire "reality" entertainment culture. But Brandi's obviously in demand or she wouldn't have another book deal. Can't blame her for grabbing her 15 minutes like countless others have done and continue to do. I don't see any reason to single her out when the Kardashians rule and Bethanny Frankel has a talk show. Shit sells, unfortunately.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

girlfriend should try reading a book.
    czb likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    girlfriend should try reading a book.
    Please,Witchcurl. That could be entirely too taxing. They might contain big words.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Link for Brandi's podcast:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...735679006?mt=2

Description

Coming this November 5th to PodcastOne! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville debuts as host of her own podcast, Brandi Glanville Unfiltered. Glanville interviews star guests, dishes about pop culture, fashion and celebrity gossip! She also gives listeners behind the scenes access to Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

I couldn't think of a less interesting person to care about what she has to say about anything.
    czb likes this.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    I couldn't think of a less interesting person to care about what she has to say about anything.
    I think it will crash and burn.

nobody will be able to understand the drunken whore... except maybe the other drunken whore - Leann...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Apparently these tweets are because a guy (probably Jonathan Ruiz) she's dating on and off went to a Halloween party that she was not invited to because the host is an ex of Brandi's and did not invite Brandi. First of all if this is a guy that she has an on and off / up and down relationship with, I don't see why is she even talked him up in her book, beyond discussing the pros and cons of this kind of relationship. Plus in recent weeks she met a guy in NY and "made out" with him, still hangs out with Drew Carter, tweeted about some guy being a douche, don't know if that is one of the aforementioned or a totally different guy, and also said that said she's unattached.

Here's the interview, there is also a video
    Brandi Glanville Talks Twitter Troubles: Don't Send Hate Messages—Watch Now! | E! Online

Brandi Glanville Talks Twitter Troubles: "Don't Send Hate Messages"—Watch Now!

Valerie Macon/Getty Images

In case you weren't aware, Brandi Glanville is quite the tweeting extraordinaire.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is known for optimizing the resource to send 140 characters worth of thoughts into the Twitterverse, and has always been very frank and open with what she posts on Twitter, however sometimes, her tweets need a little bit of explaining.

Luckily, she was able to offer some back-story for a couple of them on E! News today.
    Jason Kennedy asked about a tweet that read, "I'm BEYOND disgusted & disappointed in a man who claimed 2 love me right now.Well at least I have a chapter in my next book!"

Brandi explained, "I'm talking about a guy that I was dating that chose for the second year in a row to go to my ex-boyfriend's Halloween party, although I was not invited because he has a new girlfriend. And I understand not being invited. But really you're dating me and we're having a relationship and you're going anyway because it's the fancy party to go to?"
    But one of the more recurring themes on her timeline is tweets addressed to haters. Glanville simply states, "I just don't understand the negativity. You don't have to like me, but don't send hate messages," and admits the hurtful posts bother her. "I would be lying to say no. I do find myself answering the more negative ones…you find the hater and you wanna actually fight with them because it does hurt your feelings a little bit."

Just take her latest tweet as an example: "Seriously peeps! Today isn't the day 2f--k with me I will just block u - I have real family issues that actually matter unlike u hater f--ks."

Just take her latest tweet as an example: "Seriously peeps! Today isn't the day 2f--k with me I will just block u - I have real family issues that actually matter unlike u hater f--ks."

so klassy. she should join leann's fanclub.. she sounds just like leann, just a tad more vulgar.
    Air Quotes and sluce like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Brandi explained, "I'm talking about a guy that I was dating that chose for the second year in a row to go to my ex-boyfriend's Halloween party, although I was not invited because he has a new girlfriend. And I understand not being invited. But really you're dating me and we're having a relationship and you're going anyway because it's the fancy party to go to?"
    uh, because he clearly doesn't give a fuck about you. smarten up, stupid.

Comedian and creator of "2 Broke Girls" Whitney Cummings was on "Watch What Happens Live" Monday (Nov. 4) where she was full of snarky remarks about the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

Cummings offers a little insight into Brandi Glanville's sex life, saying, "From what I understand, she's not interested in [men], she's interested in women," to which host Andy Cohen says, "More to come this season, actually."

Cummings then says, "I know someone, I know a woman who got with her. Yes, I do. ... If this doesn't make you want to tune into this god**** show 'Housewives,' I don't know what will."

It would not be the first time, as Glanville has said in her book "Drinking and Tweeting" that she's a "waist-up lesbian."

Brandi Glanville's lesbian hookup, Joanna Krupa's 'prostitute' wedding dress and more from Whitney Cummings - Zap2it

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That evil Brandi. Dating, making out with *gasp* human beings of the same sex. Spouting impolite and grammatical trainwreck comments in a volatile social medium amongst six million JBFs and CCLs. And the tampon string! She is the worst person in the world. Seri

Thread Information