Page 75 of 242 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Bronze Member

Toned derriere? Gal pal has no ass. The kids look very relaxed and happy though- even if it's a staged photoshoot.

Brandi looks cute! I love how they are describing her as super slim...you know LeWhore is reading every last word and it is killing her. The oldest kid is def going through an awkward stage. The kids always look really happy when they are just with mom...when LR is around they never have smiles like they do around mom.
    JWL likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

She needs to cover up her nippons.

that top is cheesy as all fuck. how many DuPonts did they have to kill to get that polyester?

and her nails are just disgusting. i hate fake nails. just keep them short and get them manicured. no need for fakes.

Laurent likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She def needs to ditch those nails... Manicures cost $10 - $15 a pop a lot cheaper and not as time consuming.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

She needs to ditch the extensions too. She has Britney hair. She needs a total makeover actually. She doesn't have to look like Eddie's version of hotness anymore.

What a difference a day makes! Brandi Glanville goes from supermom to side-boob at Real Housewives of Beverly Hills party after a day in the pumpkin patch

By Chelsea White and Sara Malm
    PUBLISHED: 08:56 GMT, 24 October 2013 | UPDATED: 15:11 GMT, 24 October 2013

In true reality TV fashion, Brandi Glanville went for revealing and see-through as she attended The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season premiere party in Hollywood.
    The 40-year-old former model showed some serious side-boob on the red carpet in stark contrast to her pumpkin patch adventures with her young sons earlier in the day.

Brandi wore a sheer black top with a lace panel that barely managed to cover the essentials and a red knee-length skirt as posed for the cameras at the show party.

Gla-mom-orous: Brandi Glanville went for sheer lace at the The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season party

She paired the outfit with Louboutin sandals and diamond earrlings, finished off with rosy cheeks and red lips.
    Just a few hours earlier, Brandi was pictured getting down and dirty as she prepared for Halloween with her young sons' by ex-husband Eddie Cibrian.

She took her young sons Mason and Jake to a local pumpkin patch to pick out some gourds perfect for the seasonal traditional carving.
    With a massive array of the vegetable to chose from, Brandi found herself having to push a very full wheelbarrow.

Nowhere to hide: The glamorous mother-of-two stood out at the premiere party in her daring outfit

Not much left to the imagination: Brandi made sure all eyes were on her in the lace panel top and bling ears

Rivals! Brandi's ex-best friend Lisa Vanderpump also attended the event and looked striking in a floor-length black gown

The two boys picked everything from the usual big orange pumpkins to odd shaped green ones.
    Little Jake was almost beside himself at getting a chance to scour the field for his own pumpkin.
    The six-year-old dashed back and forth amongst the rows of brightly coloured vegetables unable to decide where to start.
    His older brother was much more measured in making his choices, silently surveying the collection from the side lines.

Smile! The RHOBH cast Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Yolanda H. Foster, Brandi Glanville, Carlton Gebbia, Lisa Vanderpump and Joyce Giraud de Ohoven lined up to smile for the cameras

Read More (with same pics) about the Pumpkin Patch at the Source: Brandi Glanville shows side-boob at Real Housewives of Beverly Hills party | Mail Online

that's one ugly grouping of silicone and plastic.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Brandi looks quite GOOD compared to some of them. Kim looks radioactive.
    Butterfly likes this.

Yikes, what a motley crew. That one in black next to Brandi, especially frightening.

eta Brandi and the one in orange are the least frightening....from a distance anyway.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

What the fuck is that thing in black standing next to Brandi? That dress wouldn't look good on a 20 year old playboy bunny, I would love to see what kind of mirror she looks into before she leaves the house.
    rockchick likes this.

^ It must be the mirror that the Queen in Snow White uses.
    Butterfly and Yoko Ono like this.

I actually think Lisa looks really good and I like that dress on her a lot.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

Oh man, that one next to Brandi! Yikes!

Here's what Brandi said about her dress:

Brandi Glanville@BrandiGlanville1h
    Thanks 2 #AndreasBeverlyHills for loaning me the beautiful dress I wore on Bravo blue carpet! Designer's orders NO BRA! #followed direction

Holy fuckballs! Now I see why Brandi G hangs out with these broads.

Kim Richards looks about 70.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information