Page 73 of 242 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And we would have never heard about it because Brandi would still be an unknown. Brandi being famous, and in the media 24/7, is just one more reason to hate Leann.

You sure do seem to be really hung up on Brandi drinking. What's behind that? Just seems that Eddie likes his women under the influence. At least Brandi seems like a fun drunk. Bet he misses that now that he has Leann's addictions in his life.
    Perhaps it's because Brandi wrote a book called, "Drinking and Tweeting," the tentative title of her next book is, "Drinking and Dating," a few months ago she got falling down drunk and the photographs from that incident are worthy of the epic drunkenness hall of fame, she appears on a reality TV show where she's talked numerous times about her drinking as both a coping mechanism and her idea of fun, she's gotten a DUI, celebrities, well bravolebrities, who have met her have gone on the record and used words like trainwreck, messy, mean and antagonistic to describe Brandi when she's been drinking.

ETA:
    I think I agree that we would have never heard of Brandi if not for LeAnn, but I am wondering if she could not have snagged a role on Hollywood Exes. On the one hand, being Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife is not going to count for anything, but Brandi is reality TV gold.
    Last edited by dougie; October 17th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    Yoko Ono likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I don't consider LR an SWF'er for her friendship with Lizard. That occurred by default because Ed and Lizard's hubby are fuck-around buddies and probably because the reptile is gonna go where the money is.

LR is an SWF'er because she's tried her damnedest to become Brandi by emulating so much about her style that it's downright creepy. And been detrimental to her physical and mental health (laxatives and starvation to achieve that "natural thinness").
    This is the way I see it too. People lose friends in divorce, especially "couples" friends, and I do think the men here had the primary friendship, with the wives along for the ride. LR definitely glommed onto Liz, but Liz seems to enjoy it as well. In retrospect though, maybe she should've chosen Brandi. With that plastic face and body, she seems perfect for a role as a "friend of" on RHOBH. All she gets with LeAnn are a few free vacations, girls nights out and photo ops.
    Yoko Ono likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And we would have never heard about it because Brandi would still be an unknown. Brandi being famous, and in the media 24/7, is just one more reason to hate Leann.

You sure do seem to be really hung up on Brandi drinking. What's behind that? Just seems that Eddie likes his women under the influence. At least Brandi seems like a fun drunk. Bet he misses that now that he has Leann's addictions in his life.
    I think we can all agree that Eddie has a type: nasty, plastic, blonde drunks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Exactly. Nobody gives a shit. Her husband was fucking around on her loooong before LR and nobody gave a shit.

This thread is purely a reaction to the BFL thread. Everything posted here could go right into that thread (or the RHOBH thread). But then people annoyed with that thread would have to play in the same playpen with the people who love it. So here it is.

Oh yeah... Brandi G is a drunken whore, etc.
    People post in this thread because posters actually get offended and take it SO personal if someone posts in that other thread and don't put Leann down and lift up Brandi.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    Perhaps it's because Brandi wrote a book called, "Drinking and Tweeting," the tentative title of her next book is, "Drinking and Dating," a few months ago she got falling down drunk and the photographs from that incident are worthy of the epic drunkenness hall of fame, she appears on a reality TV show where she's talked numerous times about her drinking as both a coping mechanism and her idea of fun, she's gotten a DUI, celebrities, well bravolebrities, who have met her have gone on the record and used words like trainwreck, messy, mean and antagonistic to describe Brandi when she's been drinking.

ETA:
    I think I agree that we would have never heard of Brandi if not for LeAnn, but I am wondering if she could not have snagged a role on Hollywood Exes. On the one hand, being Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife is not going to count for anything, but Brandi is reality TV gold.
    bingo
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    This is the way I see it too. People lose friends in divorce, especially "couples" friends, and I do think the men here had the primary friendship, with the wives along for the ride. LR definitely glommed onto Liz, but Liz seems to enjoy it as well. In retrospect though, maybe she should've chosen Brandi. With that plastic face and body, she seems perfect for a role as a "friend of" on RHOBH. All she gets with LeAnn are a few free vacations, girls nights out and photo ops.
    just like brandi gloms onto Dean?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think Dean gloms onto Brandi.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Yes, of COURSE! Brandi has something everyone wants... pills, booze, a revaginated vagina...
    kasippu likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Brandi is more famous than Dean, and that is a fact. There are no Dean threads here, more people know who Brandi is. I couldn't give two shits about Dean or what he does. Dean and his cooking not entertaining at all, Brandi on the other hand is.

Yes, but I think DEAN likes it that way. Even when he was with a famous person (leann), he didn't seem to crave the spotlight like some people do/would do in that situation...
    Novice likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Yeah but leanne wasn't nearly as famous as she is now...or should I say infamous?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Dean has his own business now and anything that will put his name out there helps, and that would be Brandi & LeAnn... more so Brandi, because they're friends and LeAnn doesn't talk about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    People post in this thread because posters actually get offended and take it SO personal if someone posts in that other thread and don't put Leann down and lift up Brandi.
    this. the only reason this thread exists is because of the crybabies.

pills, booze, a revaginated vagina...
    Novice likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Here's the thing. I don't think anyone is particularly loving Brandi, they are just really morbidly fascinated with LeAnn. I know I for one could live with or without Brandi, she's just sort of... there. The real freak in this show is LeAnn and it's just good healthy fun making fun of her. I never think of the bitch away from Gossip Rocks, it's just some cheap entertainment to keep the mind away from the shitty things going on in life.
    Last edited by Clubber Lang; October 18th, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
    MsDark, badgers!, JWL and 1 others like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

just like brandi gloms onto Dean?
    Eh, as far as I know, they don't vacation together, have girls nights out, or pose for bikini pics together. But I could be wrong of course!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I don't think Brandi and Dean are calling each other every week to bond. I don't think Leann's being friends with Liz is SWFing.
    I also don't think that Brandi & Leann are just alike. They have similarities in that they both drink too much, leann enhances hers with adderall (or at least she used to). Leann also does a whole lot of P/A nonsense that Brandi does not.
    Brandi allows Eddie to speak to his children whenever he wants
    Ed & Leann allow Brandi to call once, during a designated time, and when Ed wasn't home, Leann didn't answer the phone at all during that time. Then, once again, tried to play dumb when caught acting like a b**ch.

Brandi (contrary to what Leann says, and not counting her book tour) does not bash Leann at every opportunity
    Leann can't find enough bad things to say about Brandi & when called on it, blames it all on the fact that Brandi is a bully & crazy.

Brandi tries to put out the fires when people start bashing leann to her
    Leann agrees (then plays dumb) with all those who knock Brandi.

I will give you this though, neither woman is particularly intelligent.

you forget the MOST important thing they have in common: an addiction to overfuckingsharing on Twitter... and that's the reason we all know the shit about these crazy bitches that we do! one writes a book about "drinking and tweeting" and the other has to go to twehab... eddie's the biggest douchenozzle on the planet but there is something inherently WRONG with both these females. Neither one is "normal"... but I think he like's 'em stupid, blonde, thin, drunk and easy... and a little crazy
    Flygirl and mostroop like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

you forget the MOST important thing they have in common: an addiction to overfuckingsharing on Twitter... and that's the reason we all know the shit about these crazy bitches that we do! one writes a book about "drinking and tweeting" and the other has to go to twehab... eddie's the biggest douchenozzle on the planet but there is something inherently WRONG with both these females. Neither one is "normal"... but I think he like's 'em stupid, blonde, thin, drunk and easy... and a little crazy

A little? A little?

Whenever they go to oversharing, overbitching, drinking, falling out of clothes,.... I LOVE IT but poor (Bonus)boys. I hope they are not bullied because at that age they start to google and so do their friends.

Thread Information