Page 72 of 242 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'd think that if the only thing they had in common was the BFL's then the friendship would have faded out to nothing by now. If something good has come out of it for them in the form of friendship then good for them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Why? Is there an expiration date on talking about your past? I talk about mine all the time, doesn't mean I haven't moved on or pathetic. Shit, we don't even know them and we are here day after day talking about it.
    I don't know, isn't Leann judged for talking about her PRESENT? Isn't Leann judged for being friends with Liz because she inherited her or bought her?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I don't know, isn't Leann judged for talking about her PRESENT? Isn't Leann judged for being friends with Liz because she inherited her or bought her?
    LeAnn is being judged for being a cunt, and using B's kids as stage props for being the best "Bonus" mom ever! LeAnn also thinks she is the only one who can spread her TRUTH to everyone around, everyone else better shut the fuck up because they're all lying while she is the only one with the truth.
    JWL, greysfang, mostroop and 2 others like this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

No, it seems to me that BOTH women involved are exactly fucking alike. On one hand, people think it's peachy keen that Dean & Brandi are buddie YET on the other, Leann is a terrible SWFing mofo for being friends with Liz. It's ok for Brandi to talk about her "past" and write books but Leann is the one people tell to STFU talking about anything... including her step children even though the kids are in her present life/family. double standards/hypocrisy tsk tsk
    dougie, sputnik and dexter7 like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Dean didn't dump Leann to be friends with Brandi. Leann never shuts up about how nobody will drop it and she bites her tongue, has tape over her mouth, and never says anything. The hypocracy, double standard, and tsk tsking are all on Leann. Not that they shouldn't all just shut up and go away.
    Butterfly and rollo like this.

Silver Member

So what if her and Dean are friendly with each other? I read somewhere that Brandi said something along the lines of that Dean was lucky he didn't have to deal with an ex and the partner like she has to. Dean looks a lot happier now, carved himself a nice little career in cooking and fitness and Brandi got a career out of it too.
    Butterfly likes this.

I just find it amusing that people seem blind to the fact that leann & brandi are pretty much the same nasty little bitch...
    dougie, sputnik, misrule and 1 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

If this was a movie plot he would dump Leann and they would get back together,living happily ever after.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

There is a beg difference Mel. Brandi is this way BECAUSE of Leann. If Leann had just quietly moved on with Eddie, Brandi would still be an unknown woman. Leann created Brandi and she deserves all she gets in return.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I don't consider LR an SWF'er for her friendship with Lizard. That occurred by default because Ed and Lizard's hubby are fuck-around buddies and probably because the reptile is gonna go where the money is.

LR is an SWF'er because she's tried her damnedest to become Brandi by emulating so much about her style that it's downright creepy. And been detrimental to her physical and mental health (laxatives and starvation to achieve that "natural thinness").
    Butterfly, Kittylady and mostroop like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It's really quite obvious.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    There is a beg difference Mel. Brandi is this way BECAUSE of Leann. If Leann had just quietly moved on with Eddie, Brandi would still be an unknown woman. Leann created Brandi and she deserves all she gets in return.
    To me this is a fundamental difference, because while I think that when Brandi and LeAnn's world's collided, it amped up the crazy ten-fold, that Brandi was an attention-loving, drama stirring, substance imbibing narcissist long before LeAnn Rimes entered her world.

I know that Brandi tells stories about drowning her sorrows after the break up, but IMO if she and Eddie were still together for Christmas 2009, Christmas 2010, etc., that she still would have been drunk and high during those holidays, just using some other excuse / rationale.
    Last edited by dougie; October 17th, 2013 at 03:19 PM.
    Mel1973 likes this.

And we would have never heard about it because Brandi would still be an unknown. Brandi being famous, and in the media 24/7, is just one more reason to hate Leann.

You sure do seem to be really hung up on Brandi drinking. What's behind that? Just seems that Eddie likes his women under the influence. At least Brandi seems like a fun drunk. Bet he misses that now that he has Leann's addictions in his life.
    Kittylady, Trixie, czb and 4 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Exactly. Nobody gives a shit. Her husband was fucking around on her loooong before LR and nobody gave a shit.

This thread is purely a reaction to the BFL thread. Everything posted here could go right into that thread (or the RHOBH thread). But then people annoyed with that thread would have to play in the same playpen with the people who love it. So here it is.

Oh yeah... Brandi G is a drunken whore, etc.
    Butterfly likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information