Page 71 of 242 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3629
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she always is!

sweet jesus, she's dumb as a pillowcase filled with hair.
    She's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

That tweet slays me. "One of my loves and sudo family member is having a life challenge right now, I am here and although not blood I am family!"

Why do people feel the need to tweet every thought in their head that makes no sense to twitter followers. What an inane tweet even without the embarrassing missepelling. Newsflash, Brandi, just pick up the phone and call your "sudo" family and tell them you're there for them or, hey, better yet, get off twitter and go send them a card with a personal handwritten message, with no misspellings, of course.

i think 'sudo' should be the new 'rill'.
    czb, Laurent and Karistiona like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Or, "Wala!"
    Kathie_Moffett and BrickHouse like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandi Glanville now buddies up with LeAnn Rimes' ex-husband, Dean Sheremet and flaunts friendship on Twitter | Mail Online

Take that LeAnn! Brandi Glanville now buddies up with Rimes' ex-husband, Dean Sheremet and flaunts friendship on Twitter
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 20:10 EST, 15 October 2013 | UPDATED: 20:10 EST, 15 October 2013

She does thrive on the dramatic rays of the controversy limelight.

So of course Brandi Glanville has gone ahead and befriended Dean Sheremet, as he is the ex-husband of her arch nemesis.

The 40-year-old Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star made a sneaky spectacle of her closeness with the man, who was once married to LeAnn Rimes on Sunday, before addressing the drama with an 'apology' via her Twitter account.

Oops, she did it again: Brandi Glanville has launched another controversy via Twitter with an 'apology'
    for her friendship with LeAnn Rimes' ex-husband, Dean Sheremet

Brandi has always enjoyed a strong affinity with her Twitter account, regularly using it to bless her fans and haters with - arguably - too much information.

On Tuesday, the mother-of-two derived her daily dose of conflict by proclaiming that she was sorry for being friends with her ex-husband's current wife's ex-husband.

'I'm sorry if it bothers some of u that I am friends with Dean but we have remained in touch over the years. He is in LA 4 work,' she professed.

In response to another Twitter user's comment, Brandi tweeted on Sunday about cooking measurements: '@DeanSheremet is going to help me get my measurements down!'
    It's likely that the social media aficionado was far from ignorant about the can of worms she was opening by mentioning her friendship with LeAnn's ex-husband.

Back in the day: LeAnn Rimes - pictured here in Beverly Hills in 2005 - was married to Dean Sheremet
    before she cheated on him with Brandi's husband Eddie Cibrian

Dean was sure to jump on the bandwagon too, acknowledging the statuesque blonde's Tweet with a retweet followed by a reply, saying: 'trust your taste buds! '

Winky faces are often used to publicly indicate some sort of enigmatic or secretive behavior that the Tweeter no longer wishes to be a secret.
    Brandi's 'apology' apparently inspired a few stern words from her haters, which in turn seemed to get the reality star rallied up on the defensive.
    She assured one concerned Twitter user that her kids do not 'suffer' from the bitter feuding that goes on between the angsty adults.

Joining teams: LeAnn and Eddie are forced to confront Brandi at their sons' weekly soccer games

'My kids do not suffer they are happy spoiled and wonderful. EC&I co parent just fine. Please don't talk about my kids,' she wrote on Tuesday.

Dean is a TV presenter and a chef and Brandi is a reality star, so it seems reasonable to assume that the only way the pair could have become 'friends' is via the infidelities of their former significant others.

And fair enough too, since LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian put the two of them through significant public humiliation.

Dean recently opened up to Access Hollywood about the cheating scandal, admitting that he 'never saw it coming'.
    'You have that assumption that the person that you're with would never do something like that,' the excellent chef continued.

Read more: Brandi Glanville now buddies up with LeAnn Rimes' ex-husband, Dean Sheremet and flaunts friendship on Twitter | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Elite Member

Eh, that's a non-story. They probably became friends while discussing their lying, cheating exes.

I'm sure that after comparing notes, they both realize they are much better off without being married to those two losers. Only problem is that poor Brandi is stuck with Ed for life because of the children.
    Dean gets to thank his lucky stars that he has driven over that 'speed bump'.
    SHELLEE, CL**, Butterfly and 1 others like this.

Yeah, that article is trying really hard to vilify something pretty innocent. Leann and Eddie got a marriage out of the deal; I'm not going to take issue with these guys walking away with a friendship. Still not a fair trade, though. Everyone knows whoever got Dean in the divorce is the real winner.
    Butterfly likes this.

I would love to be able to hear Dean and Brandi's convos about those 2 cheating assholes.
    JWL, rocky road and Clubber Lang like this.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Winky faces are often used to publicly indicate some sort of enigmatic or secretive behavior that the Tweeter no longer wishes to be a secret.
    Really, Daily Fail? Do tell me more. What does a smilie face mean? What symbol should one use if he or she feels sad? Or better yet, what does this Stand for since I get the overwhelming urge to use it at the conclusion of all of your articles?

I was going to quote that very same thing. Tough call since the whole article is so silly, but the analysis of smiley faces may be the dumbest thing I've read in a long while. Really lame attempt to create controversy, too.
    Flygirl likes this.

They have biddy readers who have no idea what a smiley is. Teh interwebs is hard, y'all.

This is my smiley for Brandi and Dean being new besties:
    Flygirl likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I would love to be able to hear Dean and Brandi's convos about those 2 cheating assholes.
    if they are still talking about leann and eddie then they are even dumber than i thought.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    if they are still talking about leann and eddie then they are even dumber than i thought.

I would doubt that they are. Unlike leann, they have seemed to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    Actually, I think it would be good therapy being able to talk to someone that knows the whole situation, especially since Brandi still has to deal with LR and Eddie.
    rollo likes this.

czb

^^^ brandi still has to deal with eddie, but as a co-parent, not a life-partner. still think it is time to move on and *if* they are still talking about the infidelity, then it's kind of pathetic.
    sluce and sputnik like this.

Why? Is there an expiration date on talking about your past? I talk about mine all the time, doesn't mean I haven't moved on or pathetic. Shit, we don't even know them and we are here day after day talking about it.

Thread Information