Page 64 of 242 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Damn, that's deep Mel.
    sputnik likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I once cracked my head in the shallow end....
    needmeds likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Was that the gene pool?
    Free Charmed.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

From wetpaint.com

Brandi Glanville Calls the Guy She Was Seeing “Such a Loser”
    October 2, 2013 at 07:20AM EDT by Sarah Korones

Could Brandi Glanville’s mysterious and budding romance already be over?

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star had been seeing someone new, but from the looks of her latest tweet, the fledgling relationship is already finished.

“So the guy I thought could possibly B amazing is beyond doosch-baggy,” Brandi tweeted. I’ve been so good 4 so long! F--k u! Such a Loser! #insertinitials.”

Sounds like this little fling was over before it even began! And while Brandi has stayed coy about the name of her former love, the housewife hasn’t been so shy about her concerns surrounding the romance.

On September 30, the star angrily tweeted about her lack of privacy regarding the relationship, writing, "Dear people that stalk my twitter just to tell the guy that I'm kind of seeing, every single thing I post — get a life."

Earlier that same day, Brandi hinted at her apprehension towards the romance. "If u meet a guy and he doesn't pursue u hard enough, especially in the beginning of a relationship, then it will prob get worse #cutitoff," she wrote.

“Cut it off” might just be exactly what Brandi did and sadly, now that the relationship is over, we may never know who Brandi was “kind of seeing.”

Source: Twitter

Brandi Glanville Calls the Guy She Was Seeing “Such a Loser” | Brandi Glanville | Wetpaint

You know, I do the message boards. I do the FB thing. Don't do the Twitter. Even if I did and I dated a capital L "loser" were I single, wouldn't tweet about it. I kinda think that sucks. Chances are, he follows her.

well, when you "write" books called what, Drinking and Tweeting & Drinking and Dating... Maybe people shouldn't date you.
    and she's totally SWF'ing Leann - tweeting about an infection at the injection site of a shot of B12... everyone KNOWS illness and infection are Leann's calling cards!
    dougie and InigoMontoya like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

She's probably been tweeting for a long time. Just nobody gave a shit about her tweets until her husband fucked around on her with a celebrity, causing her to later become a celebrity herself.

But I have to agree with Inigo here. But I don't do twitter (have an account, read other people's but that it) so staying off it is no big deal to me. I think it's beyond stupid.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

yeah, I finally broke down and made an account... I "follow" (if that's the word) BOTH Leann & Brandi. I don't post nothing and will be an "egg" forever because nothing so fucking mundane as infections and break ups are anything I find tweet worthy. maybe there's something wrong with me, but I doubt it!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Can't let this drop off the front page:

Take That Lisa Vanderpump! Brandi Glanville And Kyle Richards Flaunt Their Friendship & Snub Ex Friend | Radar Online

Take That Lisa Vanderpump! Brandi Glanville And Kyle Richards Flaunt Their Friendship & Snub Ex Friend
    Posted on Oct 4, 2013 @ 9:03AM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment

Lisa Vanderpump who? Brandi Glanville and Kyle Richards are flaunting their best friend status clearly in the face of their co-star and former bestie and RadarOnline.com has the photo of their fun night out.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars have become chummy since Brandi’s falling out with Lisa, a shocking union that must be getting under the skin of the British diva.

“Much fun last night,” Brandi wrote about her dinner with Kyle, her hunky husband Mauricio Umansky at West Hollywood hotspot Craig’s on Thursday night.

Adding insult to injury, by eating at Craig’s restaurant, which is directly across the street from Sur, they snubbed Lisa’s own restaurant.

Brandi and Mauricio had a famous battle on the Bravo show when he ripped into her for her fight with Adrienne Maloof, but it looks like they’ve patched up that relationship and are happily hanging out.

Kyle recently dished on their relationship and the fight that is rocking 90210.

“The Lisa/Brandi fight isn’t just something between the two of them,” Kyle told Radar at The Abbey’s 8th Annual Christmas in September charity event.

“It involves everyone in the cast…there is so much more to it. But let’s just say I’ve grown closer to Brandi. It’s no secret that Lisa and I have had our issues in the past.”

Their friendship seems even more solid than ever and it looks like Lisa has been left out in the cold.
    Novice and dougie like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Like we all KNOW, Brandi is gonna be friends with whoever gets her more airtime. If there's not a fight with someone, what would Brandi film about? Oh yeah, she'd talk about her ex husband and his wife like she already does... along with having a falling out with one of the castmates... last year adrienne, this year lisa... camille, kim ... she's had issues with EVERYONE!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Mel1973 likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

But isn't that why she was brought on the show, to create drama?
    CornFlakegrl likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Brandi or Mel?
    sluce likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Yes.
    shedevilang and InigoMontoya like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Sadly, I'm not on a show... all my shit stirring is for my own amusement and the enjoyment of others!
    MontanaMama and sluce like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information