Page 6 of 242 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree4483Likes

Thread: Brandi Glanville leaving Dan Tana's nearly falling several times as she exits taxi

Poor Brandi. Years of unwanted fame, humiliation, stalking and copying her every move are driving her insane. It would have been poetic justice if LeMann went pink wig before she did.

This is one area where Leann has one up on Brandi. I think Leann can drink responsibly. You see her with a drink in her hand every once in a while, but never fall down drunk. Sad to say, but I bet Brandi drinks a lot at home around her sons and they have seen her passed out more than once, this will not be a shock to them. She needs help.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Seriously, you don't see the lining all bunched up in the pics you posted? It is clearly a slip dress (mini) with a sheer overlay. I'm sure it would still be very short but it is clearly a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I don't think the lining rode up, in the picture below it looks like the lining goes from the bodice to the bikini line. I think that it is a top that was meant to be worn with jeans / pants.

The Daily Mail

ETA:
    There is not enough lining to cover her butt and the back is open, yeah that is not a dress, it's a top.

zimbio.com
    I am not bothered by the tampon string. She's a woman and she got her period. BFD! At least we know she is not pregnant!! If she had not gotten drunk, and allowed her dress to bunch up for all the world to see, you would never know she has her period. I can promise you that anyone who wears a thong has a string dangle so there is no need to crucify her for that - she has already given us enough other reasons.

I will repeat again, these kids need a guardian ad litem since there are no adults in their lives willing to put them first.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ok, I'm going to put this out there....does anyone else other than me think that Dougie is one of LeAnn's cronies considering 80% of his/hers posts in this forum involve LeAnn and Brandi, and posting pics portraying Brandi in unfortunate situations? (Not that that's overly difficult.)
    Butterfly, JWL, BrickHouse and 3 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

LeMann would be much worse if she didn't have Brandi's, er, her kept man at her side. Brandi has seemingly held it together for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    This is one area where Leann has one up on Brandi. I think Leann can drink responsibly. You see her with a drink in her hand every once in a while, but never fall down drunk. Sad to say, but I bet Brandi drinks a lot at home around her sons and they have seen her passed out more than once, this will not be a shock to them. She needs help.
    I don't think so, not with all those concert reviews saying she's drunk or high.
    sluce, Trixie and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Ok, I'm going to put this out there....does anyone else other than me think that Dougie is one of LeAnn's cronies considering 80% of his/hers posts in this forum involve LeAnn and Brandi, and posting pics portraying Brandi in unfortunate situations? (Not that that's overly difficult.)
    Hmmm... I think you are onto something here. Me thinks Dougie is a LeAnn-tard, especially given all the recent board spamming on 3 threads with the same pictures of Brandi's drunken night out.
    Butterfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Oh FFS. It's sloppy and a really bad night it's not the end of the world. Golly gee, my kid has seen me drunk more than once (and in person) and she still managed to get into college, rarely drools when she talks and hasn't bitten a complete stranger in months now.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Hmmm... I think you are onto something here. Me thinks Dougie is a LeAnn-tard.
    well, we should have at least one.

we have all that brandi bunch that come to spew their venom, it's only fair we have an opposing voice. otherwise we're fair and balanced like Fox news.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Oh FFS. It's sloppy and a really bad night it's not the end of the world. Golly gee, my kid has seen me drunk more than once (and in person) and she still managed to get into college, rarely drools when she talks and hasn't bitten a complete stranger in months now.
    If Brandi's kids manage to get into college, they will be trailblazers in that family!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    If Brandi's kids manage to get into college, without falling face-first into the bushes and being helped up several times by good Samaritans, they will be trailblazers in that family!
    Fixed it.
    rollo and llamamama like this.

Reminds me of when Britters was doing this:

I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Hit By Ban Bus!

Fuck them all I say.

Those are some embarrassing pics. And that's without clicking on the ones showing her fuse. I'm not sure that I'd conclude she is a drunken mess over one set of pics though. Her dui was quite a while ago and nothing since then, right? IDK, I can't judge based on one bad night.

OTOH, there is no way I'd pin this on Leann like some here seem to want to do. Brandi is a grown ass woman who makes her own (stupid) choices. Besides, other than the occasional bullshit she has to put up with in dealing with Leann, I think Brandi quite likes her life and has moved on. Meaning, I don't think she's tying one on because of her ex or horseface... she's tying one on because she felt like it.

It's a shame Brandi has given this kind of gift to Leann.
    Bluebonnet, stef, dougie and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    I really had a hard time figuring out whether to post these photos on this or the style forum.

ETA:
    I am also curious about what she looked like at the beginning of the evening in that outfit.
    Just post them everywhere. Oh *snap* you did didn't you!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    oh my god, what a fucking pig.
    I know! Any woman having their period should be wearing their burka just in case!
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I can't say anything. About once every other year or so I go out with my girls and get stupid, usually in Vegas or Atlantic City. Nothing wrong with it.
    I know! Maybe it's a Brit thing (get Kitty & Kari in here - hold it -Kitty is on holiday with 101 monsters from the deep lagoon, she's probably already wasted!) but she got pissed on a night out. I've seen a lot worse, heck, I've probably DONE worse.... *sigh* good times!

Maybe I need to change my sig to "drunk sluts"???
    Free Charmed.

Page 6 of 242 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information